~Trade History~

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

~Trade History~

Postby iica » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey everyone! So, I stumbled upon a few posts saying that trade history would be good. So, I thought it was a good idea too! It would help in tracking down lost items due to hackers. And maybe the occasional check to see if anything may be missing. I hope you guys like what I put out! It took a little time to create the test image or something. I thought it would look a lot like whats bellow. Tell me what you guys think about this. I would criticism criticism to see if there are any flaws within this idea. Thx for taking your time to check this out :)
Attachments
HHIDEA.png
Sorry for the bad quality. I'm stuck using a chromebook for now and pixlr editor is all I got :/
HHIDEA.png (70.81 KiB) Viewed 806 times
iica

Re: ~Trade History~

Postby Aaayeah » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:55 pm

This is awesome ! support on getting this into the game . But what if the items were drop would that appear in the trade history as well? ?
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Postby Bluee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:04 am

Aaayeah wrote:This is awesome ! support on getting this into the game . But what if the items were drop would that appear in the trade history as well? ?

Dropped items being added wouldn't be a great idea since that would just be cluttered with sticks and apples
Bluee

Postby iica » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:27 am

Bluee wrote:
Aaayeah wrote:This is awesome ! support on getting this into the game . But what if the items were drop would that appear in the trade history as well? ?

Dropped items being added wouldn't be a great idea since that would just be cluttered with sticks and apples

True. I have been thinking about that. But what people usually go for in hacking I feel, is the money. And you cant drop money. And every time someone gets hacked, they almost always take the money. So, the hacker would then have to either leave the money to not get detected, or take it with getting detected through trade. And that leaves the player with something still.

\/This a lil off topic about me ranting about scammers and hackers and crap \/
Spoiler: show
I feel like scammers and hackers should be banned now. If a player gives out his/her pas to a pilot and gets hacked, then it's both of the peoples fault. You shouldn't give people your password, and trust people like that. The pilot shouldn't have hacked you and took everything away from you. But the victim spent tens, possibly hundreds of hours playing the game and grinding. They even spent like $100 on it. But then have it all taken away? And the hacker gets away with it? Why should we have people in the community who go around and do this. Why do we tolerate this! Even though that it's the persons fault for trusting them, they still don't deserve to have everything crash down on them! Hackers only want one thing. To ruin someone elses game experience and exploit them to use them for their own goods. That shouldn't be tolerated. If someone is cought trying to do this, then they should be banned! They shouldn't get away with it. I feel like these rules should be enforced more and show that this community doesn't allow that kind of behavior. Ok, im done. carry on with ur day.
iica

Postby DarkMage444 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:01 am

they could do that
as he said that if we do that then it will show stick as well.
We could do this like level 200+ items can get detected not others
IGN= DarkMage44
Guild= Trueplayer
DarkMage444

Postby iica » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:18 am

DarkMage444 wrote:they could do that
as he said that if we do that then it will show stick as well.
We could do this like level 200+ items can get detected not others

yeah. Maybe like a filter or something.
iica

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:40 pm

I believe trade history is already tracked by coke and robby, along with ticket values for definite, so if you do ever get hacked illegitimately, you can always rely on coke to help track down the items or tickets.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby HEROES_2009 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 am

support 8-)

Ign: HEROES_2009

HEROES_2009

Postby Andreyiy1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Yeah... as Mario said... this is not really needed... Idk... kinda useless since coke can do this. Of course he can't handle this for all players but he still can.
Andreyiy1

Postby Frankie » Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 am

Best idea I just got hacked and took my 2 of my pets and 20m + wish this was added to the game before i got hacked
Frankie

Postby XxX_JamsXxX » Sat May 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Support :D :D
XxX_JamsXxX

Postby Rogelio_Jeko's » Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 am

Support, :D :D
Rogelio_Jeko's

Postby xKingRashx » Sun May 06, 2018 5:30 am

This is useless
Coke can check trade history already and im sure that he will not accept this suggestion i suggested the "change password" using menu its bump so just pm coke if you got hack or scam
IGN : KingRash
GUILD : NO FEAR

PHILIPPINES

IF U GET BANNED JUST CREATE NEW ACCOUNT :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2s4li-3nXU1qXc_ACYkoUA

xKingRashx

Postby iica » Tue May 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Well, would you rather bug coke to check your trade history, or just do it instantly. That's my thinking about this
iica

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:13 am

xKingRashx wrote:This is useless
Coke can check trade history already and im sure that he will not accept this suggestion i suggested the "change password" using menu its bump so just pm coke if you got hack or scam

Coke can only check the ticket history sadly since that's all robby cares about

iica wrote:Well, would you rather bug coke to check your trade history, or just do it instantly. That's my thinking about this

It's really uncommon for people to get scammed through illegitimate means, and most of the legitimate scams are due to people just being idiotic and falling for them
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby Frankie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:02 am

This should be on the game
Frankie

Postby WhoAmI24 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:22 pm

this idea is bad i reported you
WhoAmI24

Return to Suggestions