Shadow's Edge

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Shadow's Edge

Postby Wall » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 pm

A high grade weapon that is not for sale in any shop, so you can only obtain it by being lucky to get it as a drop from the Cursed Titan, which I haven't made it yet :lol:
NOTE : Nebula will ignore enemy defense by point not percentage.
Attachments
Shadow's Edge.jpg
Shadow's Edge.jpg (188.46 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Wall

Re: Shadow's Edge

Postby itblobboy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 am

I was expecting a meh item, but this seems to be a really cool idea.. I like it! Would be a serious challenge for damage tanks like me :? Support!
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby windows69 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:12 am

I like too this fabulous Shadow Edge, she's very nice but i don't like the idea of "Nebula" because the damage are already high.
:arrow: I agree .
windows69

Postby KingArthur » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:27 am

This makes you Fabulous whilst killing your enemies :D Similar to my Curse special I adore the Nebula! Wall, Please tell me what you use to make this :C

Peace Out audience :3

8-)
KingArthur

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 am

You should really make a video on a speed draw of the new monster you're making. It would be awesome to watch.
RoySamuels

Postby killerkonnat » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:13 am

The stats on this weapon are way too powerful compared to what we already have. Firstly, the damage difference is big, the difference between the scythe and the hatred sword is 5 damange, while this would improve your damage by a whopping 47. That's the same as suddenly getting 47 extra power, while all armor and weapon upgrades have recently been between +4 to +8 in total stats.
Secondly, and what makes this sword REALLY op is the nebula effect. Even if you're hitting "only" frogs they have 120 defense, which means with that weapon you'll do 120 extra damage, or 420 on critical, against bricks that's a whole whopping 260 extra damage or 910 on crit. NINE HUNDRED AND TEN. From just the elemental effect.

So in total, this weapon would deal an extra 300 damage against bricks, while currently the best 2h weapon in the game gives a TOTAL damage bonus of 154-203 damage. That means that to beat your new sword in damage, you'd have to wait until Robby releases a sword with 361-550 damage. 550, that's just ludicrous. And if we get more extremely-high-level monsters, this sword will be even more powerful in comparison because the monsters will have even more def.

Also, as a minor nitpick, you wrote that this sword would drop from a monster. It's way too valuable of an item to be dropping from anything.
IGN: killerkonnat
killerkonnat

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 am

killerkonnat wrote:The stats on this weapon are way too powerful compared to what we already have. Firstly, the damage difference is big, the difference between the scythe and the hatred sword is 5 damange, while this would improve your damage by a whopping 47. That's the same as suddenly getting 47 extra power, while all armor and weapon upgrades have recently been between +4 to +8 in total stats.
Secondly, and what makes this sword REALLY op is the nebula effect. Even if you're hitting "only" frogs they have 120 defense, which means with that weapon you'll do 120 extra damage, or 420 on critical, against bricks that's a whole whopping 260 extra damage or 910 on crit. NINE HUNDRED AND TEN. From just the elemental effect.

So in total, this weapon would deal an extra 300 damage against bricks, while currently the best 2h weapon in the game gives a TOTAL damage bonus of 154-203 damage. That means that to beat your new sword in damage, you'd have to wait until Robby releases a sword with 361-550 damage. 550, that's just ludicrous. And if we get more extremely-high-level monsters, this sword will be even more powerful in comparison because the monsters will have even more def.

Also, as a minor nitpick, you wrote that this sword would drop from a monster. It's way too valuable of an item to be dropping from anything.

Well there is a new update, with a new weapon, with a new mob, new place, and everything. Guessing that Walls new monster gets into the game, I doubt itll be in the new robotic place because of its name, so with that a new monster, new place, new weapons. Every time there is something new, stats increase to go with the monster. That being said, I somewhat agree. Maybe in the next 3 or 4 updates with new monsters and weapons and such, it would be a good idea. But on the other hand, I think it shouldnt because of just how rare this is. We could be thinking of a 1 out of 5000 chance of getting it or something. Its up to Wall and robby I guess. So Im for this, and against this at the same time.
RoySamuels

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 am

killerkonnat wrote:The stats on this weapon are way too powerful compared to what we already have. Firstly, the damage difference is big, the difference between the scythe and the hatred sword is 5 damange, while this would improve your damage by a whopping 47. That's the same as suddenly getting 47 extra power, while all armor and weapon upgrades have recently been between +4 to +8 in total stats.

Ok, so first of all the damage different between 20 levels weapon are about 40 damage robby are making new weapon with only 4-5 levels different that's why the damage different stay at 4 - 8 damage if you don't believe me you can check it from the HH wiki. It looks like many of you haven't notice the number 25 after the Nebula that mean it will only reduce the enemy defense by 25 the information I give on the picture might not be clear for many of you guys but please read the note I left on the comment I post along with the picture. This weapon is not mean to be in the next update or two and the reason you can not buy this item from the shop is because it has very powerful effect. Also Cursed Titan will be something like mid-boss grade monster so it will be tough for you to kill it till you get this item.
Wall

Postby robby » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am

Nice sword. I didn't read all the posts on this topic though. =P But this won't be one that will make it into the next update. Perhaps the next update after that or two though!
robby
Site Admin

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:09 pm

robby wrote:Nice sword. I didn't read all the posts on this topic though. =P But this won't be one that will make it into the next update. Perhaps the next update after that or two though!

I understand that this won't be on next update or two and it not suppose to be either :P You can skip this idea for several more updates though.
Wall

Postby Stabber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Reminds me of the Undersword from D&D
Stabber

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Here is the Cursed Titan I'm not going to add the status to it lol you guys can decide it yourself.
Attachments
Cursed Titan.jpg
Cursed Titan.jpg (84.17 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
Wall

Postby Dosko » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 am

That titan is pretty badass.
Dosko

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm a hypocrite....
Anyways Bump >.< Because this sword is so awesoooooooooooooooooooome
And i believe robby forgot about it....
A little OP tho for that price and its level :roll:
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:11 pm

this isnt really hippocrysm cuz ur against bumping meaningless items, this suggestion is epic tho
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 pm

I think now would be a god time to add this, the titan could be near the robot area and stalker area, perhaps an area between the two kind of merging the two ideas of wastelands and robots.
It also reminds me of the phantom stuff so perhaps phantom titan?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:39 pm

the titan is fat...
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Return to Suggestions