<>< ~MISO'S FISH THREAD~ ><> (New Fish Added!!)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: <>< ~MISO'S FISH THREAD~ ><>

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon May 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Zhveboss wrote:miso that lookin very freakin bad man u can draw better than me now i admit ur a boss!!! i love those fish i wish u could of teach me how to draw like that :D :D :D

You mean good right?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Mon May 05, 2014 4:28 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
Zhveboss wrote:miso that lookin very freakin bad man u can draw better than me now i admit ur a boss!!! i love those fish i wish u could of teach me how to draw like that :D :D :D

You mean good right?

He could mean bad as in badass, it's kinda a popular thing to say where I'm from... I dont get it though.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby plak&shlak » Mon May 05, 2014 8:41 pm

i dont know if miso can learn from talking with you with messages.. he learn how to draw cause he watch robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hours and see what he is doing.. you also need to see how to do this
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Gregore » Sat May 10, 2014 10:57 am

Is there going to be a new fish class? I'd like to be a fish.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Pwow » Sat May 10, 2014 11:09 am

Gregore wrote:Is there going to be a new fish class? I'd like to be a fish.

You're.......
You're.......
You're.......
Strange.......

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
Pwow

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat May 10, 2014 11:39 am

I think this should be:

MISO'S FISHING LINE

Also, add a FISHING POLL to see if everyone likes it.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Sat May 10, 2014 12:13 pm

I agree!

Swordfish - Warrior.
Squid - Archer
Cuttlefish - Mage

:mrgreen:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby MrFlip » Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

itblobboy wrote:Squid - Archer

i be shooting my ink around all day if this was true :D
MrFlip

Postby Caefer » Sat May 10, 2014 3:33 pm

itblobboy wrote:

I agree!

Swordfish - Warrior.
Squid - Archer
Cuttlefish - Mage

well... thats more like armor sets or a re-skin... a fish CLASS would be assuming a new fishy class wit hits own uniqu special skills and fishiness. Now for your idea a fish RACE you could be instead of human/zombie +1 :lol:
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Sat May 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Caefer wrote:
itblobboy wrote:

I agree!

Swordfish - Warrior.
Squid - Archer
Cuttlefish - Mage

well... thats more like armor sets or a re-skin... a fish CLASS would be assuming a new fishy class wit hits own uniqu special skills and fishiness. Now for your idea a fish RACE you could be instead of human/zombie +1 :lol:

No, I want a fish class and fish NPCs. ;)

itblobboy

Postby robby » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 pm

I just wanted to post an update on this thread. I slowly am starting work on the fishing related stuff, and EVERY one of these fish will be included when it is eventually released. They're perfect, thanks again! :)
robby
Site Admin

Postby StormNinja » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 pm

lol miso you did the work for robby

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:42 pm

And I was just wondering to myself "why are the waters so void of life..." now i see it going to be filled with fishes finally.
SlapThatChicken

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Super anxious to see if my suggestion had any impact...

No? Okay...

itblobboy

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:15 pm

robby wrote:I just wanted to post an update on this thread. I slowly am starting work on the fishing related stuff, and EVERY one of these fish will be included when it is eventually released. They're perfect, thanks again! :)

all of the fish??
wow it will be big...
lets party XD
i say that the update of fishes will be 2-3 months after the kreeton beholder together
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby mohawk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm

robby wrote:I just wanted to post an update on this thread. I slowly am starting work on the fishing related stuff, and EVERY one of these fish will be included when it is eventually released. They're perfect, thanks again! :)

Wow nice update robby and gratz Miso, your creations will join the helmet heroes world :D
mohawk

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 pm

mohawk wrote:

Wow nice update robby and gratz Miso, your creations will join the helmet heroes world :D

this teard will influence about this game forever..
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:43 pm

OH STOP RIGHT THERE ROBBY, IF THEY'RE ALL GOING IN I WILL DESIGN EVERY FISH FOR EVERY AREA, JSUT GIVE ME MORAR TIEM MORE TIME MORE TIME
and no problem glad I could finally get a suggestion of mine in the game after all this time :lol: :D :lol: :D
MisoSoup247

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Make one that has your face xD
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Kitten » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:38 pm

ZOMG FISHING?! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FISHING SKILL?!?! *squeals like a japanese schoolgirl meeting Tom Cruise* AND MISO, THOSE FISH ARE AWESOME! WHO'S GONNA GET LEVEL 99 FISH--- wait wrong game. *faints from over-exuberance*

...My post count... is now 69. ;)
Kitten

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Kitten wrote:ZOMG FISHING?! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FISHING SKILL?!?! *squeals like a japanese schoolgirl meeting Tom Cruise* AND MISO, THOSE FISH ARE AWESOME! WHO'S GONNA GET LEVEL 99 FISH--- wait wrong game. *faints from over-exuberance*

I completely intend to be the best fisherman in the game.

itblobboy

Postby Tomatha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:15 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Kitten wrote:ZOMG FISHING?! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FISHING SKILL?!?! *squeals like a japanese schoolgirl meeting Tom Cruise* AND MISO, THOSE FISH ARE AWESOME! WHO'S GONNA GET LEVEL 99 FISH--- wait wrong game. *faints from over-exuberance*

I plan to obliterate itblobboy, as well as every other player at fishing since I don't have to worry about petty things such as killing enemies :lol: . I want to be the VERY best at fishing, like no one ever was capable of fishing. To catch the most fish is my real test, to nom them is my cause (Wait... what exactly do we do with them after we catch them? I forget.)
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Tomatha wrote:
itblobboy wrote:

I plan to obliterate itblobboy, as well as every other player at fishing since I don't have to worry about petty things such as killing enemies :lol: . I want to be the VERY best at fishing, like no one ever was capable of fishing. To catch the most fish is my real test, to nom them is my cause (Wait... what exactly do we do with them after we catch them? I forget.)

Your plan has one fatal flaw...

Summer vacation is coming up, I have no "life" to worry about.

itblobboy

Postby Tomatha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:40 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Your plan has one fatal flaw...

Summer vacation is coming up, I have no "life" to worry about.

I have no obligations and everything I need is within reach. If anything, I'll get a bit too wrapped up in watching twitch.tv and playing other stuff, but that's your only solace.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 pm

I just hope that fishing in Helmet Heroes will actually require skill and not luck.
MisoSoup247

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions