4th Pet Evolution for Tix.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

4th Pet Evolution for Tix.

Postby Jayvon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Ok. Pet evolutions: 4th evolution,requiring 100 tix purchase in payvault... pet lvl required is 250.
Each pet has a special ability type. Here are the types: Frenzy,Freeze,Fire,Fast and Fatigue.
All controllable by the F button on keyboard..mechanics to be determined later...
The ride pets will either fly or run fast: double the dash rate. Duck, nooter and bunyan will fly. Bunyan grows leafs, and nooter grows butterfly wings.
Other pets: Fatigue: Bat and Tebra leach enemy HP and give it to the player, kinda vampire stuff.
Marshy, Baby bounce, and ritardo go Frenzy,that is they make the enemies do a feeding frenzy on each other and attack each other.

Freeze: Penguins and sasquach freeze the enemies for a short while, probably 1 second for starters, going up to 5 seconds for advanced.
Fright: Stalkers, ghosts, pumpkins and dinosaurs make the enemies so afraid that their def drops from 5-25%, for a short time.
Fast: The ride pets gibler, frisky and thumpers give you double the dash rate in speed. Like jammin speed.
Fire: The chippy, topper, roboblast and Magmator (potential future pet) all shoot things: robo is laser, the rest are whatevz. This will make people want to purchase tix, and make pets more then just hp stats...look at me. I have a few stalkers, right?
People will also want to level pets past lvl 203, which is presently the only peek of leveling needed, for the max luck helm.

This great suggestion was submitted by possum, and more to come soon.
Jayvon

Re: 4th Pet Evolution for Tix.

Postby Real_Pokemand » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:20 pm

i agree on this.....when this comes out imma prob have to spend 20-50 bucks getting a whole pet party to do that
Spoiler: show

I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Real_Pokemand

Postby mjmj150 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Support By Handsome Guy
IGN: mjmj150
Guild: Davao Chapter
mjmj150

Postby LNT » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:19 am

Jayvon wrote:Ok. Pet evolutions: 4th evolution,requiring 100 tix purchase in payvault... pet lvl required is 250.
Each pet has a special ability type. Here are the types: Frenzy,Freeze,Fire,Fast and Fatigue.
All controllable by the F button on keyboard..mechanics to be determined later...
The ride pets will either fly or run fast: double the dash rate. Duck, nooter and bunyan will fly. Bunyan grows leafs, and nooter grows butterfly wings.
Other pets: Fatigue: Bat and Tebra leach enemy HP and give it to the player, kinda vampire stuff.
Marshy, Baby bounce, and ritardo go Frenzy,that is they make the enemies do a feeding frenzy on each other and attack each other.

Freeze: Penguins and sasquach freeze the enemies for a short while, probably 1 second for starters, going up to 5 seconds for advanced.
Fright: Stalkers, ghosts, pumpkins and dinosaurs make the enemies so afraid that their def drops from 5-25%, for a short time.
Fast: The ride pets gibler, frisky and thumpers give you double the dash rate in speed. Like jammin speed.
Fire: The chippy, topper, roboblast and Magmator (potential future pet) all shoot things: robo is laser, the rest are whatevz. This will make people want to purchase tix, and make pets more then just hp stats...look at me. I have a few stalkers, right?
People will also want to level pets past lvl 203, which is presently the only peek of leveling needed, for the max luck helm.

Level requirement go to 175+

Make that change and ill support
ImageImage
LNT

Postby imLopee » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:39 am

Support

(character limit)
IGN lopee5
imLopee

Postby Jakub » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:19 am

No support.

Why am I going to pay tickets for an already ingame feature.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Jayvon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 am

Jakub wrote:No support.

lmfao did you even read the post?
Jayvon

Postby Jayvon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:26 am

LNT wrote:
Jayvon wrote:Ok. Pet evolutions: 4th evolution,requiring 100 tix purchase in payvault... pet lvl required is 250.

Level requirement go to 175+

Make that change and ill support

As Possum said in the post, people usually only lvl up pets to 203 because that's the lvl you need to equip the max luck helm, so putting the lvl req to 250 urges people to do more. Lvl 175 for most people would be a joke.
Jayvon

Postby Jakub » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Jayvon wrote:

According to what your post says, then yes it is saying you have to pay for it. If you mean your pet can evolve at 250 without tickets then you should consider using the word " or "

The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Jayvon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Jakub wrote:
Jayvon wrote:

According to what your post says, then yes it is saying you have to pay for it. If you mean your pet can evolve at 250 without tickets then you should consider using the word " or "

Yeah but the thing is, this is more than just a 4th evolution, the abilities that come with it are quite helpful and should not be given for free. The price could come down a little, but 100 tix for a 4th evolution is not a lot.
Jayvon

Postby Jakub » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Jayvon wrote:
Jayvon wrote:
Jakub wrote:

Yeah but the thing is, this is more than just a 4th evolution, the abilities that come with it are quite helpful and should not be given for free. The price could come down a little, but 100 tix for a 4th evolution is not a lot.

Unlocking the fourth evolution does not do much at all. Sure the pets gain abilities but they become obsolete very quickly. The only abilities that are really helpful are the life leech and fright. Fright itself is already game breaking at 25% and life leech does become pointless eventually since you can be immune to enemies or just take little to none damage. Not to mention you have to reach level 250 for the evolution. Most players who can grind for the most EXP, can do it at mags and with 70% on that already takes around 20+ hours to do so why would I even want to pay for abilities at this point. I wouldn't say that this item is "cheap" It cost about $5 when you already have that level 250 cap and if the player wanted to pay in money, that would cost around ( with tickets that cost 130k each ) 13m, which already takes 7.5 hours at mags.

Overall the ticket price needs to be reduced and a lower cap on the 4th evolution. Each ability also needs to be thought out more ( other than the fly and fast, but a remake on those 2 would be nice ) so players will know how they work and if they are really worth it or not.

Jakub

Postby Jayvon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Unlocking the fourth evolution does not do much at all. Sure the pets gain abilities but they become obsolete very quickly. The only abilities that are really helpful are the life leech and fright. Fright itself is already game breaking at 25% and life leech does become pointless eventually since you can be immune to enemies or just take little to none damage. Not to mention you have to reach level 250 for the evolution. Most players who can grind for the most EXP, can do it at mags and with 70% on that already takes around 20+ hours to do so why would I even want to pay for abilities at this point. I wouldn't say that this item is "cheap" It cost about $5 when you already have that level 250 cap and if the player wanted to pay in money, that would cost around ( with tickets that cost 130k each ) 13m, which already takes 7.5 hours at mags.

Overall the ticket price needs to be reduced and a lower cap on the 4th evolution. Each ability also needs to be thought out more ( other than the fly and fast, but a remake on those 2 would be nice ) so players will know how they work and if they are really worth it or not.[/quote]
I guess if robby does decide to put this feature in the game, he will have to make it more worth our time :P
Also this was just a quick run through of the abilities, possum can go more into detail if robby considers this.
Jayvon

Postby LiquidForce » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Sweet suggestion.

I like it. Support :D

I think the game needs many more different uses for tickets...
LiquidForce

Postby Jayvon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 am

LiquidForce wrote:Sweet suggestion.

I like it. Support :D

I think the game needs many more different uses for tickets...

I totally agree, we haven't really got anything big in the payvault items for a long time.
Jayvon

Postby Ten » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

lmao why would we need abilities to pets when most are used to afk?

should just be applied to the weak ones that actually need it.
Ten

Postby Exposed » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Err... No support.

I find that this would be extraneous and unnecessary - the cost heavily outweighs the benefit (except fright, that's too OP)
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby string_n_arrow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Sounds cool!

SUPPORT DIS... Maybe not the new abilities, but a 4th evolution.
IGN: pew_pew_
string_n_arrow

Postby BadSavage » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Why not stick to the 30's 60's and than level 90? And why pay tickets this is already an in game feature

No support
Username: Badvage

Open The Spoiler To See My Current Favorite Quote!
BadSavage

Postby string_n_arrow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:29 pm

BadSavage wrote:Why not stick to the 30's 60's and than level 90? And why pay tickets this is already an in game feature

No support

90 is way too easy for such op powers like that.
IGN: pew_pew_
string_n_arrow

Postby Jayvon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 pm

string_n_arrow wrote:
BadSavage wrote:Why not stick to the 30's 60's and than level 90? And why pay tickets this is already an in game feature

No support

Yes it is...
Jayvon

Postby BadSavage » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Jayvon wrote:
string_n_arrow wrote:

No support

Yes it is...

Than dont have the powers? just have the evolution.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

BadSavage

Postby Jayvon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Why not stick with the lvl 250 as originally planned :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jayvon

Postby BadSavage » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:23 pm

120 seems fair, since it is double of the 3rd evolution and probably like 145 tickets because this could actully be pretty op to have now that I look into it, good job possy!

BadSavage

Postby BadSavage » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:30 pm

Using pet control with these new powers would be very am mussing in my opinion

BadSavage

Postby BadSavage » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:37 pm

BadSavage wrote:Using pet control with these new powers would be very am mussing in my opinion Aswell as using mount mode and sending 7 other pets to use powers I also think fright should make the enemy run away, there could be guild members working together to use freeze, and fire and maybe leaves could fall off one by one on the bunyan?

Just a few suggestions possum and I came up with :D :D :D

BadSavage

Next

Return to Suggestions