Sir Robby..u can change all characters have autoloot?

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Sir Robby..u can change all characters have autoloot?

Postby pr3v3d3nc3 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Sir Rob u can change all character is have auto loot bcz..many chracter is looter..please...if i kill enemy all drops is mine...
pr3v3d3nc3

Re: Sir Robby..u can change all characters have autoloot?

Postby SlayerBlade » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

I know what you are asking. you want the monster drops to be added to your inventory if you kill the monster.

Good side:
Stops looters
Shuts down noobs in high level monster areas they don't belong.
No need to bash "E" when lagging to pick up coins making the system bitch cause you spamming "E"

Down side:
Encourages heavy Kill stealing from mages/archers
warriors get the shaft end

My idea:
Have the worth "coins" auto-picked up on kill but not loot. that way if you wanted to kill steal, you only getting the coins and not the loot and still run the risk of losing the items leaving the fear back in mages and archers if they kill steal from warriors, there a chance you gonna get your loot taken.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby pr3v3d3nc3 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:13 am

The only interrupting is the stick,beanie items,shirts..and other items for low level...
pr3v3d3nc3

Postby Naruto » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 am

SlayerBlade wrote:warriors get the shaft end

My idea:
Have the worth "coins" auto-picked up on kill but not loot. that way if you wanted to kill steal, you only getting the coins and not the loot and still run the risk of losing the items leaving the fear back in mages and archers if they kill steal from warriors, there a chance you gonna get your loot taken.

Warriors only get the shaft end if a mage's thunder or an archer's arrow rain can one hit the the monster that they are fighting.

There's been multiple occasions where I simply can't compete with warriors such as in the Beholder area because if I use thunder, then that shaves off only 1/4 of their health and then the warrior is able to finish my kill by power slashing it.
Also, if I don't use thunder and use the default magic attack, it takes time for those magic particles to reach the Beholder and then [insert warrior name here] comes along with their power attack and takes my kill. Warriors have the highest damage output due to power slash which gives them a whooping 530% of their base power and if they have crit damage maxed out as well then they can one hit everything before the mage has a chance to blast said monster away with their magic particles.
Naruto

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 am

the maple sotry on ondroid have this.. but its no MMO you play alone...
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby belding » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 am

SlayerBlade wrote:The power slash is the most overpriced skill. 200 level ups to max. poop on the other classes don't even break 100 level to max a skill cause they all avg 70 level up in a skill. most warriors out there are like 400+ though. most overpowering then average anyway. I'm stronger then average, but it still takes 6 power swings to kill a beholder and more for a kreeton. it's why i don't even go there yet anyway.

I was the same way. I had a couple levels on you, but you probably were better with stat distribution. I never went to beholders either....until now. I changed classes and now I can 2 hit beholders with rage. I take more damage but I have range and healing so I have only died there 1 time. I always said it was a joke how much warriors had to put into abilities compared to other classes, but seeing as it gives the strongest attack in the game maybe it is the way it should be.
belding

Postby SlayerBlade » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:40 pm

belding wrote:
SlayerBlade wrote:The power slash is the most overpriced skill. 200 level ups to max. poop on the other classes don't even break 100 level to max a skill cause they all avg 70 level up in a skill. most warriors out there are like 400+ though. most overpowering then average anyway. I'm stronger then average, but it still takes 6 power swings to kill a beholder and more for a kreeton. it's why i don't even go there yet anyway.

I was the same way. I had a couple levels on you, but you probably were better with stat distribution. I never went to beholders either....until now. I changed classes and now I can 2 hit beholders with rage. I take more damage but I have range and healing so I have only died there 1 time. I always said it was a joke how much warriors had to put into abilities compared to other classes, but seeing as it gives the strongest attack in the game maybe it is the way it should be.

maybe cut the cost required to max it by 1/2 and up the % gain by 4% instead of 2%. take less time to have to max and a bunch of less wasted points. it gonna be like level 450+ before i would max it out if i started to power it up again.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby God » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 pm

How dare you disrespect sir robby, dare you disrespect sir robby, don't you dare disrespect sir robby, dare you use his name in vain? Don't you dare! :x
ImageImage
God

Return to Suggestions