NEW CLASSES

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

NEW CLASSES

Postby DjVoltzLT2 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:07 am

Hello everybody , so , I thought "Only 3 classes?? i think that is not enough.." I think there should be different classes because there is not much , you would also want to see people with different weapons , armor and even powers. I thought they should add classes such as Sorcerer , Thief ,Assassin and Rogue . For now , I just thought what all the armor/clothes these classes should have.

A sorcerer would have a cloak , cape and a kind of robe.

An Assassin would have a hoody , kind of a long one like in Assassin's Creed ( if you dont know what Assassin's Creed is , it's basically a game about a person who does parkour/freerunning and assassinates people secretly , you can Search it up.)

A thief would have really dark clothes , would also have something else but i can't really think of it.

And finally , a rogue would only be able to wear clothes but not armor , it would be special kind of clothes with different abilies or stealthiness.

Hope you like this idea!!
DjVoltzLT2

Re: NEW CLASSES

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:20 am

i remember at least 7 posts about new class(es).. and i want ask a question..
why do you need more class???? it will be more bugs more skills more armor.. so all the game will continue very slow... 3 classes is enoguh in my opinion.. if you want more class you should explain why...
in maple story there are more classes but some of them are very similar like the star thief and the wizard (they attack from distance with power things and stars)... or the knife thief and the worrior (with knives or swords from low distance)...
and back to about your post
Sorcerer is like wizard (but there are the quetion of mage with power to close attack... but the worrior have this...)
the thief is what i said up...
assasin should have close attack.. like guess who??? the worrior.. but instead have a swords he will have bombs??? not cool idea
other people talk about people who throw knives... its like the archer..
someone talk about Priest but its very similat to the mage...
sorry for the hard reply but we have a lot of suggestion like you for more classes (i dont understand why you just remember about that in the last month)...
do you get bored from the classes?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:24 am

but i can have nice idea..
make some Style for every class..like ice wizard and fire wizard or land wizard or wind wizard... (its can be the same thing in the archers and worriors)
every style have another skills... for example the archer of land can do poison arrow or Carnivorous plant (with more damage) the ice can Freeze the monster the fire can burn it bla bla bla... (you know what i mean)
every class have them weapons with them element
or maybe in some levels you can choose your evolution like here

madchafer wrote:Warriors can evolve to:
Knight - Has better enhanced strength and defense (Balanced) [Offensive Type]
Paladin - Main skills are Strength and Magic, combines magic skills to his power attacks, to enhance battle proficiency, has sufficient defense (Slightly Weak) [Supportive Type]
and Berzerker - Every attack is proportioned as a rage attack, knockback has great power, has low defense in exchange (Unstable) [Offensive Type]

Archers can evolve to:
Ranger - Eyesight has evolved to better levels, has more range into their strikes (Balanced) [Offensive Type]
Arcane Archer - Has better enhanced magic based attacks, focuses in using magic attacks too (Weak) [Defensive Type]
and Hunter/Huntress - Critical hit rates are off the hook. Every attack surely gives off a critical hit of 500%. In exchange for low speed movement, and slower hit rates. (Unstable) [Supportive Type]

Mages can evolve to:
Priest(In topic) - Attacks does lesser damage, but heals greatly to allies when casted upon. (Weak) [Supportive Type]
Necromancer - Does fairly good amounts of damage, can resurrect creatures for their disposal, in exchange for great MP use. (Balanced) [Defensive Type]
and Battle Mage - Wands and staffs do no particle effects, instead does melee attacks, with great damage. (Unstable) [Offensive Type]

Actually, these character evolutions gives a reason to experiment with multiple skill choices.

I think to make evolutions more effective...say...your character can evolve when you're level 150. That can give you time to prepare your evolution choice. And add furthermore levels to enhance their battle wiz or whatever you can call it. So, you know, you can be more OP and sh*t.[/
Last edited by plak&shlak on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 pm

At this point in time, I don't think I support sub-classes anymore.

I mean, it would fit in with HH nicely, but I just don't feel because it could, it should. I don't have feels between them and the game.

Although I guess my word isn't exactly solid steel with my inactivity, that's what the voices in my head are saying.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby madchafer » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Since some of you guys are complaining about the gear, why not put evolutions so you can have a higher boost in your stats hmm?

Seriously blob, you usually disagree a lot with people's suggestions, except for some, but most of the time meh...

So far, this is the best suggestion I've made for the game, and you've broke my heart!

I think I need to dump you...farewell my lov----

Uhh, damn apple juice!
madchafer

Postby darth » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:53 am

i'd like a JEW class, as in South Park.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 am

darth wrote:i'd like a JEW class, as in South Park.

with dome
and the god with us
and we win all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause israel rules
problem? :evil:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 pm

plak&shlak wrote:

Actually yes there is a problem here.
Religion has no place here.
It's a public game so yeah.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:51 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:

i know.. i didnt talk about the game.. i just said that israel rocks!!!!!!!
probmlem with that? :evil:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby StormNinja » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 pm

archers can also evolve into musketeers

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby darth » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:13 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:

Haven't you played South Park - The stick of truth ?
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:24 pm

no
but i just said that israel rules and you ask me about games... there is no connection between the things
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby darth » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:43 pm

I mentioned it in the first place. read above.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby madchafer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Explains Cartman in your signature I guess...

Back to topic.

Being a Jew in the game, is utterly racist. Players would underestimate this class, but let's make a big surprise for the players who has chosen a Jew, as his/her character division.

As you know, the skill, "Plague of Egypt" in the game "South Park® The Stick of Truth" is OP as little baby poop.
We should put that skill together in the game, to show the teasing poopy heads what they weren't expecting
madchafer

Postby darth » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 pm

The plagues of egypt attack is amazing: it kills almost any creature in one hit. Also, I had this image as a signature before knowing about the game. It comes from the 3-part episode about the console war. But now i'll stop, because i'm totally outside the subject.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Return to Suggestions