Faction War

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Faction War

Postby Gregore » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 am

Could there be a function wherein two guilds who mutually agree to war can GvG across the whole game?
Last edited by Gregore on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Re: War

Postby caguisa09 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:54 am

This could be call faction war
2.5m in 3 days is epic but...

32m in 20days legendary

i dont resale ...

i just kill evil monsters
caguisa09

Re: Faction War

Postby Gregore » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Done!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:40 pm

This better be enable-able and disable-able,

both for PVP in total and loosing cash/keeping cash. However in mutual agreements to stake with keeping and loosing cash, in order to disable keeping/loosing cash you must do something complex so by the time you manage to change it and you were engaged in combat you'd be dead.

Also, place the enable/disable option for this somewhere you won't just accidentally click it.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Gregore » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 pm

I think the ability to enable/disable rests with the guild leaders. Since they must both agree to Faction War, it won't happen unless they will it. If it is a problem for the members, they can leave the guild. To allow enabling/disabling makes the war too convenient. True war is all the time. It is sleepless and hungry.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Gregore wrote:If it is a problem for the members, they can leave the guild.

This already exists with XP share though.

I am not in a guild for a reason... This is it. Another form of this in a matter of PVP where and when players please isn't going to work for me. Especially because characters like character could wrack havoc and ruin the game play experience for noobs going on adventures.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Gregore » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 pm

It's different because players could self-select. Not all guilds are going to be at war. It will shake out so that some would be warlike and so would fight each other and others would be peaceful. Those in the middle might go to war for some larger reason. A closer corollary would be if XP Share were activated or deactivated guild-wide at the Guild Leader's whim.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

I think its safe to say we disagree on how the guild system should work, then.
itblobboy

Postby pooface » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 am

The problem with this idea is that, with the mechanics of this game, a high level character could completely wipe out an entire guild. It wouldn't matter if there were 20 guild members on and attacking the player if they do 0 damage.
pooface

Postby Gret » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 am

pooface wrote:The problem with this idea is that, with the mechanics of this game, a high level character could completely wipe out an entire guild. It wouldn't matter if there were 20 guild members on and attacking the player if they do 0 damage.

That's what I was thinking. I feel like there should maybe be a set low and a set high? Idk really. :? :?:
Gret

Postby Gregore » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:25 pm

You're right about the high/low thing. I think that's taken care of, however, by making war optional for both parties. Both guilds must agree to the war before it takes place so high level guilds couldn't pick on low level guilds unless the low lever guild master agreed to it. If that happened, then the low level members should probably find a better guild master.
It's similar, I think, to the choice of whether to allow level 10 characters to go in the Dino Den. They can do it, but it's a bad choice so, they probably won't.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Gregore wrote:You're right about the high/low thing. I think that's taken care of, however, by making war optional for both parties. Both guilds must agree to the war before it takes place so high level guilds couldn't pick on low level guilds unless the low lever guild master agreed to it. If that happened, then the low level members should probably find a better guild master.
It's similar, I think, to the choice of whether to allow level 10 characters to go in the Dino Den. They can do it, but it's a bad choice so, they probably won't.

I think this would all be easier if this never happened.
itblobboy

Postby Gregore » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Sure. By that logic, though, shouldn't many aspects of the game never happen? Wouldn't it be easier if the game were repeated hitting of the space bar? We could do away with the directional keys! Hee!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby herry » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 am

I think this would be a okay idea but i have a idea to add to it:
#1 what if like i person logs on and then there guild is at war and then the person does not know that there guild is at war and then he gets killed by the guild thats making war to the other guild
HI
herry

Postby Gregore » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:23 am

herry wrote:I think this would be a okay idea but i have a idea to add to it:
#1 what if like i person logs on and then there guild is at war and then the person does not know that there guild is at war and then he gets killed by the guild thats making war to the other guild

Communication is important with organizations. Effectiveness of organizational information flow is part of the game.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby caguisa09 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:49 am

right :D :D :D :D
2.5m in 3 days is epic but...

32m in 20days legendary

i dont resale ...

i just kill evil monsters
caguisa09

Postby Waffleaffle » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Hmm... I dunno. I don't really think the game needs war. There are already a lot of monsters, and if you weren't the leader of the guild but got tired of war, you'd have to quit the guild.

I think there should be a way for guilds to make a truce in GVG, though. :)
Fish for Breakfast!
Waffleaffle

Postby Freefall » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm all for this
Signature By:404
Freefall

Postby Necronator » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Necrus mortus lividus!
Necronator

Postby tooken » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:25 pm

support it >>> its better for GVG high active will be there 8-)
tooken

Postby Lightning » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:05 pm

What's with you guys bumping old posts!? And yeah, I think there's gonna be PvP servers in the new update.
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Postby cinosgaming » Tue May 03, 2016 1:51 pm

SUPPORT
THE MUSHROOM KING HAS SPOKEN :lol:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)becky lemme smash( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)no ron( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)wot( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ben is a hoe( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
cinosgaming

Return to Suggestions