XP Orbs

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

XP Orbs

Postby PLSKICKME » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 am

So youll have an orb (or buy it, unlock it, anything), which can store xp.
Spoiler: show
to save memory, you can only have 1 orb so its only+1 longint/player

It would work like a bank, but it stores experience, you can deposit your xp, withdraw it, or make it take a part of your xp if u get some. This way, ppl who want to farm but not want to lvl up can just deposit the unneeded xp, but when needed (new set) you can just take xp you earned(youll have to take as much as the lvl up needs because thats how the current xp system works).

But this was the single player part, you can give this xp for others for tickets/coins/beign_extremly_kind etc.
PLSKICKME

Re: XP Orbs

Postby Dragoner » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:22 pm

PLSKICKME wrote:This way, ppl who want to farm but not want to lvl up can just deposit the unneeded xp

when have u not wanted xp?
IGN: Dragoner
Alt: Unicorner
Guild: None

Dragoner

Postby asunafromsao » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Yes, why would there be unneeded xp ever? If you wanted to use it to get to a new set, you could achieve the same thing by just attaining it as soon as you get it. The only way this would do anything extra is to be able to share it with you pets (which would definitely cost tickets), but even then that's just a more op version of the 10% and 70% XP split, so you could just say make a "0%" and a "100%" xp split instead.
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
asunafromsao

Postby PLSKICKME » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Well the main point would be that you could sell your xp to others, if you dont want it that much but you want the money instead...reaching 100 lvls gets you 300 stat points and 100 skillpoint (not that very much after you can book everything) but increases mana costs.
PLSKICKME

Postby Valentine0123 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:44 am

I figured out an another way for it's working.

You can buy an orb from the payvault for like 250 tix, and if you kill monsters, it collects additional XP. It collects an additional 33% of the monster's XP, like if you kill a red bouncer, you can get 133% XP from it, what means 20 XP from that.The storing thing would have one way, to withdraw the XP, So you get 15 XP from the red bouncer, and the orb stores 5 XP that you can withdraw. You could upgrade the orb. It would have a menu, where you can see how much XP you have in it what you can withdraw, and where you can upgrade the orb. The upgrade would cost like 250 tix again, but now it will collect an additional 67%, what means it stores 10 XP from a red bouncer. You could upgrade the orb again for 250 tix for a 100% bonus, and this would be the last upgrade. Oh, and you could give XP to someone, but he/she needs to be in the same server and area.
IGN: TehCowboi
Guild: Clan of Shadows

Recruiting lvl 150+ people to my guild!
Valentine0123

Postby PLSKICKME » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 am

Well i dont want 1000+ to get more xp since its kinda pointless, but the abbility to give xp to someone else.
PLSKICKME

Postby Misterman22 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:18 am

Valentine0123 wrote:I figured out an another way for it's working.

You can buy an orb from the payvault for like 250 tix, and if you kill monsters, it collects additional XP. It collects an additional 33% of the monster's XP, like if you kill a red bouncer, you can get 133% XP from it, what means 20 XP from that.The storing thing would have one way, to withdraw the XP, So you get 15 XP from the red bouncer, and the orb stores 5 XP that you can withdraw. You could upgrade the orb. It would have a menu, where you can see how much XP you have in it what you can withdraw, and where you can upgrade the orb. The upgrade would cost like 250 tix again, but now it will collect an additional 67%, what means it stores 10 XP from a red bouncer. You could upgrade the orb again for 250 tix for a 100% bonus, and this would be the last upgrade. Oh, and you could give XP to someone, but he/she needs to be in the same server and area.

This would make HH horrifyingly more PTW than it already is. No support.
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby PLSKICKME » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Acctually no, i mean the f2p makes it p2w i mean ppl buy tickets not for buying thing but to sell them to non buyers, its a win win, but i dont want xp increase for money, or things like this
PLSKICKME

Return to Suggestions