High level monster (repurposed thread)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

High level monster (repurposed thread)

Postby itblobboy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am

I think this game needs more high level monsters.

I find it strange there is 1 brick room causing heavy competition but there are 6 or something rooms for green bouncers.

Not much more I can say.
Last edited by itblobboy on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Hall of Fame

Postby toolenduso » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 am

I really like the richest player one.

I'd like to see highest for each stat personally. I imagine there would only be a few players on that list, but still I think it would be cool.
toolenduso

Postby SargentSchlong » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 am

Richest player, eh?
I wonder who that would be....hmmm
:lol:

I like this idea! hahah.

toolenduso wrote:I really like the richest player one.

I'd like to see highest for each stat personally. I imagine there would only be a few players on that list, but still I think it would be cool.

This should not apply to dex, due to most everyone will be maxing it at 300 at sometime.
Last edited by SargentSchlong on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bullet to fire has come.
SargentSchlong

Postby Wall » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:54 am

About the richest player I will feel bad for that person lol they will get full of message from beggars.
Wall

Postby Dosko » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 am

Wall wrote:About the richest player I will feel bad for that person lol they will get full of message from beggars.

This is exactly why I don't think there should be one for richest player.
Dosko

Postby Jerek » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:43 am

Agreeing with Wall and Dosko, I am harassed enough without people knowing how much is in my ATM!
"Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."
Jerek

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:15 am

I also agree. Although, the richest person award should only go into effect if, and (hopefully) when an ignore system comes into the game. Maybe it would be worth it if that happened first. Also, would the money be counted by how much is in the bank, hand, or both?
RoySamuels

Postby itblobboy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:53 am

I wouldn't mind, but if the ignore system is in place I suppose that is a plus. And it would be both on hand and in ATM ofc.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Kitten » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I agree with the ignore option. As far as the richest player title, I don't mind either way.
Kitten

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

I'll take that as a support.

:mrgreen:
itblobboy

Postby Gregore » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Richest player is great, if it can be tracked. Unlike Strength and the like, money goes down as well as up and is stored in different places.

Another thing that would be fun is to have a Ceremonial Mayor- a powerless title that is held by the winner of a popularity contest. Not that I particularly like popularity contests, but Chief Blob's Richest Player idea got me thinking about other metrics by which players could compete. Since there is a significant social element to the game, it makes sense to have a popularity contest represent that element.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Gret » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Gregore wrote:Richest player is great, if it can be tracked. Unlike Strength and the like, money goes down as well as up and is stored in different places.

Another thing that would be fun is to have a Ceremonial Mayor- a powerless title that is held by the winner of a popularity contest. Not that I particularly like popularity contests, but Chief Blob's Richest Player idea got me thinking about other metrics by which players could compete. Since there is a significant social element to the game, it makes sense to have a popularity contest represent that element.

I kinda like that contest idea. Things like that are what keep people playing and interested; maybe like a weekly/monthly thing. If people had like an 'honor' level on their character page, others could raise it or lower it - one time per character. (yes, kinda the same as fame on Maplestory) But whoever's honor level increased the most in the time frame would be that week/month's celebrity or something. Idk exactly haha, but stuff like that should probably be worried about later on, after the main aspects of the game are expanded.
Gret

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 pm

I like that! A good suggestion Gregore, thanks! And thanks for the support for richest player as well :)
itblobboy

Postby robby » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 am

Sorry, I'm just reading the main post, it's taking me too long to read every post with them too. But I know the level cap thing for hall of fame doesn't make sense, but right now it's needed to same bandwidth from loading every single player that has signed up and comparing their stats. In the future I will maybe reduce it some at very least.
robby
Site Admin

Re: High level monstesr

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:31 pm

This thread has been repurposed.

This is the only time I will be using black text.

Ever.
Last edited by itblobboy on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itblobboy

Re: High level monster (repurposed thread)

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Start a new thread. I don't like scrolling past the old comments.
Stabber

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 pm

I find it makes the thread more interestingly confusing :lol:
itblobboy

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 pm

right now we dont need more areas for brick we need more areas for stalkers and robots
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to Suggestions