Bicycles

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Bicycles

Postby DjVoltzLT2 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm

I don't know if a lot of people would like this idea but , I thought Helmet Heroes should have Bicycles , they wouldn't cost like pets , they would cost like $10,000 money. First thing is , they would look like in real life , but I think everyone is like , "how do you get up on platforms ? " . Well , the bicycle would be able to jump with the Left Shift , simple :)

Hope you like this little idea . :)
DjVoltzLT2

Re: Bicycles

Postby _Conquest_ » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Sorry but no for a number of reasons.

1-Something you can ride in helmet heroes...A PET!
2- and pet's cost much more than 10k
3- and you have to level them to ride them.
4- no offense but it would look kinda ridiculous with somebody decked in "scary" armor like let's say beholder gear and then riding a bike vs them riding an animal.
_Conquest_

Postby Konrad » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 pm

DjVoltzLT2 wrote:I don't know if a lot of people would like this idea but , I thought Helmet Heroes should have Bicycles , they wouldn't cost like pets , they would cost like $10,000 money. First thing is , they would look like in real life , but I think everyone is like , "how do you get up on platforms ? " . Well , the bicycle would be able to jump with the Left Shift , simple :)

I quite like this idea, but at this price there'd have to be a distinct disadvantage to this as compared to increasing Dexterity or buying a pet e.g. not being able to attack or having less defence when riding. If not, there'd be little point in getting a pet.

_Conquest_ wrote:1-Something you can ride in helmet heroes...A PET!
2- and pet's cost much more than 10k
3- and you have to level them to ride them.

Okay? The whole point of this is that we don't have to spend 150k+ on a pet and level it just to be able to get around quicker.
_Conquest_ wrote:4- no offense but it would look kinda ridiculous...

So? Shouldn't we have the choice to look ridiculous if we want? Isn't that why there are novelty items like paper bags? Hell, there should also be unicycles, penny farthings and barrel-walking too.
Konrad

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:57 pm

I like this idea :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:35 am

ilike it
and it can help us going faster cause bicycles is faster then walking
maybe more expensive a car or a bike but more faster
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby madchafer » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:55 am

I wonder if robby added a car. And 4 players can ride all at once....GTA San Andreas drive by style guys? LET FLY THE ARROWS AND MAGICAL PROJECTILES!! Just imagine...r3v3r3nd driving, while MasterYi, YL, and Jamman crusing 'cross the PvP areas.

No one shall be spared, not even the new born...
madchafer

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 am

madchafer wrote:I wonder if robby added a car. And 4 players can ride all at once....GTA San Andreas drive by style guys? LET FLY THE ARROWS AND MAGICAL PROJECTILES!! Just imagine...r3v3r3nd driving, while MasterYi, YL, and Jamman crusing 'cross the PvP areas.

No one shall be spared, not even the new born...

And then they add the helicopters and the tanks xd
Mariofan1

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Jets FTW
_Conquest_

Postby madchafer » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Pffft, you could just download the GTA San Andreas Trainer, and sync it into the game. After a few minutes, voila! You've created World War INTERNET. The news will be spread out, and other MMO games will be run over by Rev's 4 man crew. Then they will take down Social networking sites, like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, or Yahoo. The soon, Rev will destroy the Pentagon's Defense System, while Jamman is working on capturing the President. And soon, very soon, they will conquer the whole world.
madchafer

Return to Suggestions