Polls, polls, polls!

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Should there be a poll on player suggested polls?

Yes!
62%
No!
7%
Depends!
31%

Total votes : 29

Polls, polls, polls!

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Don't you love polls?

I do! They're great.

I see helmet heroes now has a daily poll!

Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

Anyways, I know robby is gonna have fun with these polls. We'd like to have fun with them too, yeah? I can't be alone there? Wouldn't it just make you a little giddy to see that robby liked your idea and put your poll up for everyone to see for the day? Betcha so! So I have a suggestion.

A suggest poll thread!

This! :)

So, basically, if you have a wonderful, exhilarating, clever, awesome idea for the daily poll, post it here!

But, what else am I getting at directly?

I have added a poll on poll suggestions acceptance for robby to have a poll on the game page poll on if we want in-game polls suggested by players! Cool inception, right?

I am looking foward to constructive and positive responses, don't let me down! :mrgreen:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Polls, polls, polls!

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Okay those who put depends, please leave a comment why :P
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:50 pm

It's just extra work for the just about 30 people who vote daily...
_Conquest_

Postby southsideCali » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:It's just extra work for the just about 30 people who vote daily...

it alrdy 112 peple voted today and days only half way over. wat?
southsideCali

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Guess what!
numbers change.

It's still just extra work.
I'd like more armor and weapons than somebody to choose a poll.
_Conquest_

Postby sankentyosu » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Also, is it even possible in this type of forum?
sankentyosu

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Yes, its possible.

Its about 3 mins worth of time, and the polls can be about new armors and weapons to keep the community and the creator in touch to optimize content :|
itblobboy

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:21 pm

I don't really think this is needed. This is basically just a second suggestions thread is we added this.
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 pm

I'm just happy there are no no's...

So that gives the idea a positive rep.

Also, I don't see what would make this a bad thing :)
itblobboy

Postby MentallyMIA » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 am

I do think the polls should be more game specific. These random polls about, "Which is better: Faster or Stronger," or, "What would you rather be: Deaf, Blind, or Mute," are unnecessary to me.

Why aren't the polls something like, "Which would you rather see implemented next a new boss or new monsters," or ANYTHING else that is game related where user opinion could improve the game. "Which would you prefer: More maps with monsters on it or more shops with different gear."
MentallyMIA

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:16 am

I laughed at the eating "infinity dumpster" or "one little burger", silly Robby :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby Gret » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 am

MentallyMIA wrote:I do think the polls should be more game specific. These random polls about, "Which is better: Faster or Stronger," or, "What would you rather be: Deaf, Blind, or Mute," are unnecessary to me.

Why aren't the polls something like, "Which would you rather see implemented next a new boss or new monsters," or ANYTHING else that is game related where user opinion could improve the game. "Which would you prefer: More maps with monsters on it or more shops with different gear."

I think right now Robby is just really busy with the current stuff he's adding, and he already has a pretty good idea of what he wants to implement in the near future. Polls about that stuff right now wouldn't really be needed, but eventually I'm sure he'll try some polls like that if he's not sure what to add.
Gret

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am

Gret wrote:
MentallyMIA wrote:I do think the polls should be more game specific. These random polls about, "Which is better: Faster or Stronger," or, "What would you rather be: Deaf, Blind, or Mute," are unnecessary to me.

I think right now Robby is just really busy with the current stuff he's adding, and he already has a pretty good idea of what he wants to implement in the near future. Polls about that stuff right now wouldn't really be needed, but eventually I'm sure he'll try some polls like that if he's not sure what to add.

what he add??????????
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:05 am

plak&shlak wrote:
Gret wrote:

what he add??????????

Leaderboards on the forums most recently, I guess.

Hey look, I'm 13th best still! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways the poll is broken today so might as well use that as the poll, rob ;)
itblobboy

Postby robby » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 am

This is a good idea that I planned to do when I implemented the poll of the day. Although after some though, I put it pretty low on my priority list. So I'll just have to say "eventually" for this one.
robby
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions