Warrior Changes

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Warrior Changes

Postby Kaplop » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:23 am

Hello! Today, I went into Pvp and noticed that Warriors were Underpowered compared to other classes, mostly because of their lack of range. So, why not add a ranged attack for Warriors?

Sword Throw
Makes your character throw a sword.
Goes 45 Feet, then comes back.
Does damage depending on Power.
Uses 7 MP per throw
1 point increases Range of attack by 1 foot.


Also, what if Warrior armor increased Dexterity? (Or just walk speed) Warriors can't go fast enough to get to the other ranged classes without dying, so maybe we could give them a speed boost so that they could reach the other classes fast enough.

Tell me what you think of these ideas, and if I should balance them some more.
Last edited by Kaplop on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Insert siggy here]
Kaplop
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm
Location: Loading...

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby Toxic_Fire » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:37 am

I support sword throw but it should use more mp.
idk about the armor because other classes can use the same armor.
Image
Image Lets stop spotters.
User avatar
Toxic_Fire
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:31 am
Location: in your house

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby YouKnowIt » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I kinda like your idea, but it may need to be tweaked, more mp I think. However, I think warriors should have no charged multiple enemy hit.
ImageYe!
User avatar
YouKnowIt
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:18 pm
Location: Think about it -_~

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby POPROCKz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Gahhhhhhh!, Don't you understand!? Warrior's are MELEE Attackers! Thats the whole point of being a warrior! So you can Melee Attack!
No Support!
User avatar
POPROCKz
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:15 pm
Location: With Wayne in Fairyville <3

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby Kaplop » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:I kinda like your idea, but it may need to be tweaked, more mp I think. However, I think warriors should have no charged multiple enemy hit.

Okay, I bumped up the MP cost a bit.

POPROCKz wrote:Gahhhhhhh!, Don't you understand!? Warrior's are MELEE Attackers! Thats the whole point of being a warrior! So you can Melee Attack!

Well,I've seen a couple of games where warriors have some sort of ranged capability.
[Insert siggy here]
Kaplop
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm
Location: Loading...

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby zomnuke » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:58 am

Me to but idk Robby has avoided this in the past so I have no clue if I support or dont
User avatar
zomnuke
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby penhead » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:42 pm

I like the idea of a good ranged attack for warriors, but I fully support any mechanism to increase the speed of my character :D
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
Image
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
User avatar
penhead
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 am
Location: Phnom Penh

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby leonyipa » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:33 am

Maybe introduce a new type of Melee weapon called Axe? (throwing axe)
It has a higher range than sword but lower range than bows.
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby Barnacle » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:57 am

I like your idea about dex increase but not sure about throwing somethin'. Maybe robby can add " Durability Increase " to warrior skills.
Image
IGN - Barnacle
User avatar
Barnacle
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm
Location: Here at GvG, killing low levels using my legendary sticks.

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby Kaplop » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Barnacle wrote:I like your idea about dex increase but not sure about throwing somethin'. Maybe robby can add " Durability Increase " to warrior skills.

Durability increase? What's that?
[Insert siggy here]
Kaplop
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm
Location: Loading...

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby Barnacle » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Kaplop wrote:
Barnacle wrote:I like your idea about dex increase but not sure about throwing somethin'. Maybe robby can add " Durability Increase " to warrior skills.

Durability increase? What's that?


Ability to withstand damage.
Image
IGN - Barnacle
User avatar
Barnacle
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm
Location: Here at GvG, killing low levels using my legendary sticks.

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby Kaplop » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Barnacle wrote:
Kaplop wrote:
Barnacle wrote:I like your idea about dex increase but not sure about throwing somethin'. Maybe robby can add " Durability Increase " to warrior skills.

Durability increase? What's that?


Ability to withstand damage.

So basically Defense? :?
[Insert siggy here]
Kaplop
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm
Location: Loading...

Re: Warrior Changes

Postby zomnuke » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:36 pm

lol
User avatar
zomnuke
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests