Dual Companion

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Dual Companion

Postby usubusu » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:27 pm

I thought it would be cool if there was a payvault items called dual companion or something that let you have and extra companion. This would turn one of you pet slots into a companion slot
Spoiler: show
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Re: Dual Companion

Postby Poodle » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:40 pm

no support
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby gamerdude12321 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:58 pm

i was thinking 45 ticketsfor an extra pet slot but yeah i like that idea

dood-port
gamerdude12321

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 am

sounds good to me, it would be cool to have a companion character (not a pet) that follows you around and helps you fight. It should cost a lot of tickets though.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby usubusu » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:23 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:sounds good to me, it would be cool to have a companion character (not a pet) that follows you around and helps you fight. It should cost a lot of tickets though.

so maybe you could like take control of him and lvl him up that way?

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
usubusu

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 am

usubusu wrote:
SinisterPotatoe wrote:sounds good to me, it would be cool to have a companion character (not a pet) that follows you around and helps you fight. It should cost a lot of tickets though.

so maybe you could like take control of him and lvl him up that way?

yeah, it sounds like a decent idea. But I think he/she should just follow you around, and level up on it's own. Also you could buy new gear for it. It would be just like a player but it follows you around and helps you fight, and is really controlled by your computer just like pets.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:08 pm

YES!!! You should make this a sepperate suggestion. Maybe a little guy, like in size, and have your same username and a 2 at the end

For example, for me, if I would buy it, it would be _The_Lost_Last_Archer_ (2) since I am already _The_Lost_Last_Archer_

Yes, I really think this is a very good idea, I give a HUGE SUPPORT to this. Hehe
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby penhead » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:26 pm

usubusu wrote:I thought it would be cool if there was a payvault items called dual companion or something that let you have and extra companion. This would turn one of you pet slots into a companion slot

I support more companions!
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
penhead

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 am

penhead wrote:
usubusu wrote:I thought it would be cool if there was a payvault items called dual companion or something that let you have and extra companion. This would turn one of you pet slots into a companion slot

Hehe, why? If I may ask... I mean, not many people like companions already... companion just gets love for the pet faster than it would if it wasn't companion.
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby usubusu » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:24 am

[/quote]Hehe, why? If I may ask... I mean, not many people like companions already... companion just gets love for the pet faster than it would if it wasn't companion.[/quote]

Im thinking this would be nice for people getting hacked alot (im one of them) because if you get hacked you wont lose it, and then you could get a second permanent pet (btw i got hacked 7 times D:)

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
usubusu

Postby usubusu » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:33 am

Also with the little guy that would help you fight, maybe it should be so he would get 3 ability points each lvl instead of the system the pets have. because the pets dont help that much in fighting unless its like 50 lvls above you so i think this character would have a helmet, armor, legs, boot and weapon slot like a player. also it would get quite high defense because im sure that some of the high lvls would be anoyed because it would die over and over again. Maybe it could be invincible but that also sound a bit OP

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
usubusu

Postby Kaplop » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Support! Would need to cost a lot of tickets, though.
[Insert siggy here]
Kaplop

Postby penhead » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:37 pm

The Lost Last Archer wrote:
penhead wrote:

Hehe, why? If I may ask... I mean, not many people like companions already... companion just gets love for the pet faster than it would if it wasn't companion.

As Usu stated, it's good for those that may potentially get hacked (which means all of us), although that wasn't in my mind at the time... I was thinking more of the love decreasing rate being slower (they don't gain love quicker, they lose it slower), and the more important fact of not accidentally releasing your pet; either by accidentally clicking a nice red button or some sort of mouse delay/bug. Personally, I'd like all my pets to be companions, as I treat my pets as 'companions', but that's not something that'll happen.
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
penhead

Postby usubusu » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:27 am

so this extra pet comp would be so when you buy the item in PV (50 tickets?) then the game would open a screen that showed all your pets. if you then click one and hit a big 'choose' button in the menu, that pet would now be companion. the reason to this is if you have full pets and then the game would have to release one of them or automaticly make one companion

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
usubusu

Return to Suggestions