Location Information

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Location Information

Postby DjVoltzLT2 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:13 am

So I thought maybe there could be a description for each area? Like for the Wasteland there could be a list of monsters and the recommended level for the location.

Oh and it would be on the map.
DjVoltzLT2

Re: Location Information

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:39 am

YES!!! I SUPPORT ALL THE WAY!!! Maybe when you hover over the area on the map, it will list the monsters, and recommended levels, etc. Hopefully this happens soon, this will help a lot of players know which monsters to fight and everything.
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby POPROCKz » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 am

The Lost Last Archer wrote:YES!!! I SUPPORT ALL THE WAY!!! Maybe when you hover over the area on the map, it will list the monsters, and recommended levels, etc. Hopefully this happens soon, this will help a lot of players know which monsters to fight and everything.

Indeed, that would be a good addition to the game but, heres an extra detail... There would be a Placapedia, it would show the places and their info in your heropedia therfore showing the monster's, levels required, etc, But Helmet Heroes is about killing a magmagon when your only level 100 :D Support though :)
POPROCKz

Postby DjVoltzLT2 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:19 am

GUYS MY ACCOUNT JUST GOT STOLEN SO IF THERE ARE ANY MESSAGES AFTER THIS ONE THAT IS NOT ME!!
DjVoltzLT2

Return to Suggestions