New Boss.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

New Boss.

Postby MasterYi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:16 pm

We need a new boss, there's too many ''noobs'' with pets who are doing Carnelia now, for example right now we're 8 players on Carnelia doing turns, doesn't work. And not to talk about all the mess about who's turn it is, and noobs who won't reset.
We need a new more powerful boss, but auto-reset every 5th min or something after it's killed.

I liked Naruto's idea and I hope Rob will add it soon. ( Maybe even stronger than Naruto's )

Here's Naruto's suggestion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2508
Last edited by MasterYi on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: New Boss.

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Maybe a boss that appears at a certain time in a certain zone.
E.G. Mega squatch, appears only in (Time) to (time)
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: New Boss.

Postby jamman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:25 pm

I agree on the stronger boss idea. Carnelia is just getting progressively busier.
jamman
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 am

Re: New Boss.

Postby SmokeyMcPot » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 pm

yes we need a new room with another carn or a new boss for the really high levels so they can farm better even
also, I do like the idea of an auto-re spawn within 5 minutes of the boss being dead

I mean more and more people are realizing it's easy to stunt players progress by just afk'ing in the boss chamber, as well as people realizing they could kill carn together makes it more busy than ever

:?: :?: :?: what to do, what to do???
SmokeyMcPot
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: California, U.S.

Re: New Boss.

Postby _Conquest_ » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Or how about it getting changed so that each player gets their "own" boss.
It should go to a cut-scene then you should be the only person in the area, kinda like what was happening with all the rooms when it bugged out.
Everyone was alone but everyone kept drops & exp.
So in conclusion if each player were to go to Carn. or Giant goo it would mean every player fights it on his or her own.
So that means: No noobs holding it for ransom, people can grind pets w/o them holding it up for everyone else, people can go AFK without it holding everyone and nobody can be accused of using boss exp to level guild-mates when their not online.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: New Boss.

Postby MasterYi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:14 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Or how about it getting changed so that each player gets their "own" boss.
It should go to a cut-scene then you should be the only person in the area, kinda like what was happening with all the rooms when it bugged out.
Everyone was alone but everyone kept drops & exp.
So in conclusion if each player were to go to Carn. or Giant goo it would mean every player fights it on his or her own.
So that means: No noobs holding it for ransom, people can grind pets w/o them holding it up for everyone else, people can go AFK without it holding everyone and nobody can be accused of using boss exp to level guild-mates when their not online.


That would work as well, but as the game goes a long we need stronger monsters and updates.

And a new boss is a perfect update. Since there's more and more players who are in able to fight Carnelia now.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: New Boss.

Postby character » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Yes we need a new boss. Carnelia is getting crowded
Image
character
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Re: New Boss.

Postby _Conquest_ » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Yeah, I suppose a new boss would be interesting.
And a few have been suggested but i think this mechanism would be useful if it doesn't make the game lag too badly.
Therefore we can avoid this again before anything else goes wrong.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: New Boss.

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Maybe a boy carnella like

Carnolla or something.... xd
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: New Boss.

Postby _Conquest_ » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:Maybe a boy carnella like

Carnolla or something.... xd


I think you're mistaken.....It's not "Carnella" it's "Carnellia"
I'm not sure if you thought it was a girl because of the "ella" in "Carnella" but i guess it's gender is up for grabs still.
But i'm not even sure if most, if not any plants have gender...I'm not botanist.
(And just because something ends in an "a" doesn't mean it's feminine, people can get real mad at you if you suggest that.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: New Boss.

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:
I think you're mistaken.....It's not "Carnella" it's "Carnellia"
I'm not sure if you thought it was a girl because of the "ella" in "Carnella" but i guess it's gender is up for grabs still.
But i'm not even sure if most, if not any plants have gender...I'm not botanist.
(And just because something ends in an "a" doesn't mean it's feminine, people can get real mad at you if you suggest that.


The quote in Carnellia's desc is "Mothernature"
Therefore I get the fact that she is a girl due to her being "mother" nature
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: New Boss.

Postby Naruto » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:10 am

Before my Acerbustle Boss idea I had thought about doing an ice based boss which will be located in or near the Sasquatch area. I will draw this up sometime today with stats.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: New Boss.

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:59 am

the monsters that are support should be stronger
maybe stalker boss and the stalkers should be his supporters
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: New Boss.

Postby Sintoque » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:41 am

Agree with the new, more powerful boss.

The auto reset is an awesome idea!
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: New Boss.

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:42 am

i agree on this.. and for the record, every boss type should have its kreeton or beholder like damage monsters inside and outside so that noobs won't make the boss's area their training grounds..
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4959
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: New Boss.

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Naruto wrote:Before my Acerbustle Boss idea I had thought about doing an ice based boss which will be located in or near the Sasquatch area. I will draw this up sometime today with stats.

lol
its like the best attack from dragon ball z
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: New Boss.

Postby MasterYi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 am

_Conquest_ wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:Maybe a boy carnella like

Carnolla or something.... xd


I think you're mistaken.....It's not "Carnella" it's "Carnellia"
I'm not sure if you thought it was a girl because of the "ella" in "Carnella" but i guess it's gender is up for grabs still.
But i'm not even sure if most, if not any plants have gender...I'm not botanist.
(And just because something ends in an "a" doesn't mean it's feminine, people can get real mad at you if you suggest that.



Wrong and wrong, it is a ''she'' and the name is Carnelia.

''Carnelia is the evil mother of nature''
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: New Boss.

Postby Naruto » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:51 am

Naruto wrote:Before my Acerbustle Boss idea I had thought about doing an ice based boss which will be located in or near the Sasquatch area. I will draw this up sometime today with stats.


Done.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: New Boss.

Postby Contressa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:05 am

I agree to the fullest! Carn has become weak as hell for most high level players, and it is always packed. Maybe make it so you have to get past hella beholders and such before you can get to the new boss!
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: New Boss.

Postby BroSoldier » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Naruto wrote:
Naruto wrote:Before my Acerbustle Boss idea I had thought about doing an ice based boss which will be located in or near the Sasquatch area. I will draw this up sometime today with stats.


Done.

Image
Image

u know its head looks very similar to ur profile pic.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
User avatar
BroSoldier
 
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Hong Kong

Re: New Boss.

Postby fallenangel » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 pm

BroSoldier wrote:
Naruto wrote:
Naruto wrote:Before my Acerbustle Boss idea I had thought about doing an ice based boss which will be located in or near the Sasquatch area. I will draw this up sometime today with stats.


Done.

Image
Image

u know its head looks very similar to ur profile pic.

It does
Credits to miso
Image
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show
Image

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel
 
Posts: 2492
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Re: New Boss.

Postby Naruto » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 am

BroSoldier wrote:u know its head looks very similar to ur profile pic.

That's because my profile picture is based off this Cryocicle.

This was my recoloured version of it:

Image

And then a friend of mine did a fan art thing off it which he said I could use for my profile picture if I wanted to:
Image
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: New Boss.

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 am

Naruto wrote:
BroSoldier wrote:u know its head looks very similar to ur profile pic.

That's because my profile picture is based off this Cryocicle.

This was my recoloured version of it:

Image

And then a friend of mine did a fan art thing off it which he said I could use for my profile picture if I wanted to:
Image

and you say by this profile picture that you want this boss on the game?
cause i actually didnt know what there is in your avatar
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: New Boss.

Postby Lu-Bu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 am

How about a MEGA CHARIZARD AND IT COMES FROM THE SKY AND ABDUCTS NOOBS KNOBS ETC. AND THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE IS TO KILL IT IN THE AIR LIKE A BAD ASS (CAPS STUCK T.T)
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: New Boss.

Postby Saruman107 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 am

while the idea is amazing i (and many others i'm sure) don't like that you are always bringing back old threads :)
Image
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Saruman107
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm
Location: M.I.A.

Next

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest