New Armor (With Pictures)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:03 pm

So for the past few days I have been working on four pairs of armor one for each class and I'm pretty happy with the result but any input would be helpful. (especially if you are in the class that the armor is for)

so here is the first one the Soul Taker set(Or soup taker set if you are miso)

Image

Next is the Surg set. (I know this one needs work, but I think the concept is good)

Image

Now for my favorite one The Dragons Bane!

Image

and last but not least The Space pirate set.

Image

I will have pet Helmets for the soul taker and the dragons bane out soon. (Never mind I just finished them here they are)

Soul Taker pet helmet

Image

and the Dragon Bane pet helmet

Image
Last edited by Quick_Draw on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (Pictures not drawings)

Postby madchafer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Ooh, man...just by looking at the Soul Taker and Dragon Bane gear just makes my "good-feel" bone feel good! :lol: :lol:

I want dis in teh game!
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: New Armor (Pictures not drawings)

Postby Quick_Draw » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:42 pm

madchafer wrote:Ooh, man...just by looking at the Soul Taker and Dragon Bane gear just makes my "good-feel" bone feel good! :lol: :lol:

I want dis in teh game!


Thanks, for you comment and support I will pay you one Million Dollars!*





*A small tax of 100% will be paid to Quick_Draw
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (Pictures not drawings)

Postby lolman3o3 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Quick_Draw wrote:
madchafer wrote:Ooh, man...just by looking at the Soul Taker and Dragon Bane gear just makes my "good-feel" bone feel good! :lol: :lol:

I want dis in teh game!


Thanks, for you comment and support I will pay you one Million Dollars!*





*A small tax of 100% will be paid to Quick_Draw

the hell kind of a tax is that? :lol:
User avatar
lolman3o3
 
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: vancouver BC

Re: New Armor (Pictures not drawings)

Postby Quick_Draw » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 pm

lolman3o3 wrote:
Quick_Draw wrote:
madchafer wrote:Ooh, man...just by looking at the Soul Taker and Dragon Bane gear just makes my "good-feel" bone feel good! :lol: :lol:

I want dis in teh game!


Thanks, for you comment and support I will pay you one Million Dollars!*








*A small tax of 100% will be paid to Quick_Draw

the hell kind of a tax is that? :lol:



Just a joke I was pretending to be the government, by the way what is your opinion of the armor?
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (Pictures not drawings)

Postby Quick_Draw » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 am

Updated, now has pet helmets.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Shubhank » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:21 am

oh man... I WANT THIS IN THE GAME...

Nice stuff here to be seen. :)
Image
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
User avatar
Shubhank
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am
Location: gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, 474006

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:35 am

Shubhank wrote:oh man... I WANT THIS IN THE GAME...

Nice stuff here to be seen. :)


Thanks for you support.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby LightningsFury » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:30 pm

I want this even though I probably wont be the level for that awesome cowboy armour. Also Is the surg stuff what your wearing in your signature?
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 pm

LightningsFury wrote:I want this even though I probably wont be the level for that awesome cowboy armour. Also Is the surg stuff what your wearing in your signature?



Yep, I made that part of the surg armor a while ago but didn't finish the helmet or the crossbow until about a week ago.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby DarkXKnight » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 pm

SUPPORT, put this in game sir robby :D , U should put lvl requirments :? .
Image


IGN - DarkXKnight

"If you dont like your destiny, don't accept it.
Instead have the courage to change it
the way you want it to be."

-Naruto Uzumaki


Batman is busy , Inactive Ingame and in forum
User avatar
DarkXKnight
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:35 am
Location: Dark Underworld

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:37 am

DarkXKnight wrote:SUPPORT, put this in game sir robby :D , U should put lvl requirments :? .



I thought about doing it but I don't know if this would be the best armor or just a higher level armor so I'm going to leave it to robby.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby LightningsFury » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:22 am

Quick_Draw wrote:
DarkXKnight wrote:SUPPORT, put this in game sir robby :D , U should put lvl requirments :? .



I thought about doing it but I don't know if this would be the best armor or just a higher level armor so I'm going to leave it to robby.

If robby adds it to the game, He might just ignore it so try and think of the level requirements. Maybe between pirate and enforcer or rep and devine?
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:29 am

LightningsFury wrote:
Quick_Draw wrote:
DarkXKnight wrote:SUPPORT, put this in game sir robby :D , U should put lvl requirments :? .



I thought about doing it but I don't know if this would be the best armor or just a higher level armor so I'm going to leave it to robby.

If robby adds it to the game, He might just ignore it so try and think of the level requirements. Maybe between pirate and enforcer or rep and devine?


Good point, I will work on it.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:33 am

this could be like lvl 600-700 stuff, then we can take character's armors for 800-900, then his millenium equipment for lvl 1k
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Wantedz » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:13 pm

OMG OMG OMG Support for the Soul Taker Daggers :D THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Image
S i r P l e a s e
Image
Image
User avatar
Wantedz
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:04 pm
Location: ...

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Poodle » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:46 pm

I like the pet helms but not the regular helms...
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Wantedz wrote:OMG OMG OMG Support for the Soul Taker Daggers :D THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:



Thanks, I wanted them to be different from just the normal up and down daggers in the game so far
Poodle wrote:I like the pet helms but not the regular helms...


Why not?
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby JvonT » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Wow really good, support!
Image
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
User avatar
JvonT
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm
Location: Beholder's Tavern

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby NaughtyAgain » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:27 am

Really good artwork man

instead of ps try al instead, the lines are scalable and much smoother, i bet you can pull off some really bad ass work using it
User avatar
NaughtyAgain
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Naruto » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:36 am

Very nice stuff!
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:26 am

NaughtyAgain wrote:Really good artwork man

instead of ps try al instead, the lines are scalable and much smoother, i bet you can pull off some really bad ass work using it
[quote="NaughtyAgain"]Really good artwork man
What is PS and AL?
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 am

Naruto wrote:Very nice stuff!


thanks for your support, (correct the magmadragon is your design, or based off of it.)
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 am

JvonT wrote:Wow really good, support!


thanks, which one is your favorite?
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: New Armor (With Pictures)

Postby Quick_Draw » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:02 am

I will be releasing a revamped version of the space pirate helmet with a completely new color scheme and a better helmet.
Last edited by Quick_Draw on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Next

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests