HH App

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

HH App

Postby melonmonkey » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Ok so don't get me wrong, robby, Gret, and Coke always did a great job on HH but what if there was a mobile HH? Yeah, it would be free but with in-app purchases, you can get the same stuff in payvault such as chicken suit, or something. It might cost money but in the end, they make money. And there could be this thing where you can play in offline mode, which is the whole HH world, but with no people so you can level up, and an online mode where you can trade and fight with real people. It doesn't have to have every single area and armor, but some of them would could be there. You could make it so to move, you have a finger pad on the left, and a list of class buttons (like if you are an archer, your class buttons would be arrow rain attack, n, piercing arrow, m, and triple arrow shot, b) on the right that you can press to do certain moves. This app doesn't have to be real but I thought it would be a cool idea. :D
Hello, my name is Milton, I work at Milton's Milton factory, where I manufacture many Miltons
melonmonkey

Re: HH App

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 pm

This has been suggested before.

I'd find a helmet heroes app to be tricky because of special skills... The GUI would be very clustered.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby frostfang123 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:57 pm

itblobboy wrote:This has been suggested before.

I'd find a helmet heroes app to be tricky because of special skills... The GUI would be very clustered.

The game makes lag more than any game i play... Since each server has 400+ Players online in average... And make it Mobile Game? IDK about that
frostfang123

Postby Kurumi » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:11 am

Sorry. No support.

An app would multiply the number of players online tenfold which would cause more lag and I don't think all the special skills would work so well since they're activated by keyboard buttons. To be able to be controlled by touchscreen devices, it's gonna take a ton of work to redesign the controls to fit touchscreen devices and it would probably be harder to control than that of using a good 'ol keyboard and mouse.
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Spoiler: show
Kurumi

Postby frostfang123 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Kurumi wrote:Sorry. No support.

An app would multiply the number of players online tenfold which would cause more lag and I don't think all the special skills would work so well since they're activated by keyboard buttons. To be able to be controlled by touchscreen devices, it's gonna take a ton of work to redesign the controls to fit touchscreen devices and it would probably be harder to control than that of using a good 'ol keyboard and mouse.

Hmmm.. maybe an alternate game associated with helmet heroes would do the thing?
frostfang123

Postby TheBlackBelt » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:07 pm

No.
Period.
Aye mate.
TheBlackBelt

Postby I_am_a_Merchant » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm

melonmonkey wrote:Ok so don't get me wrong, robby, Gret, and Coke always did a great job on HH

coke has nothing to do with the game... hes just a high lvl :?
IGN: I_am_a_Merchant
If you have any shiny fish or books for sale Click Here
I_am_a_Merchant

Postby itblobboy » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:43 pm

TheBlackBelt wrote:No.
Period.

That doesn't concern us male gamers...

Anyhow, we are discussing an HH application. As in, for your "smartphone" or "tablet".

I, for one, think the GUI already takes up too much screen on a PC, and on a phone it would be maddening. However, to add to that, it is also true that it would probably lag like crazy on a "mobile device".

Just imagine all the bug reports, too! I bet all the complaints about how it's too easy to get your loot stolen or killed on mobile will also be fun.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby lolman3o3 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:13 am

lol...
it would be too damn hard to make hh mobile.
even so,i think if it ever comes out (how did sas4 mobile come out then :? )
then it should cost money to reduce the amount of hh players.i think itll also be too buggy though..so..no support,never make hh mobile.
lolman3o3

Postby frostfang123 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 am

lolman3o3 wrote:lol...
it would be too damn hard to make hh mobile.
even so,i think if it ever comes out (how did sas4 mobile come out then :? )
then it should cost money to reduce the amount of hh players.i think itll also be too buggy though..so..no support,never make hh mobile.

LOL... coz it has buttons that's kinda small. Rather than HH it has more things to press,

My idea of an alternate Helmet Heroes game is better. just a simple mini game for mobile, and can be used as promotional app :) And who knows.? we might get some players there?
frostfang123

Postby melonmonkey » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:08 pm

I_am_a_Merchant wrote:
melonmonkey wrote:Ok so don't get me wrong, robby, Gret, and Coke always did a great job on HH

Actually Coke has permission from robby to ban people so I thought he would be able to work with them.
Hello, my name is Milton, I work at Milton's Milton factory, where I manufacture many Miltons
melonmonkey

Postby Lu-Bu » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:32 pm

HH App is coming I believe/heard that it would happen in 2015 but robby probably got side tracked with the new updates
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 pm

melonmonkey wrote:
I_am_a_Merchant wrote:

Actually Coke has permission from robby to ban people so I thought he would be able to work with them.

where is your proof he can ban people? if so then he would have to be VERY closely related to robby
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby itblobboy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:55 pm

melonmonkey wrote:
I_am_a_Merchant wrote:

I'm almost absolutely certain that isn't true, so unless you can prove it, stop telling people that! Nobody but robby bans people, and the only way others can ban people is by appealing to robby to have him ban someone for breaking the rules.
itblobboy

Postby melonmonkey » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:15 pm

gees ok gosh. (we have a nerd over here)

(Don't tell anyone I said that)
melonmonkey

Postby koalasium » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:41 pm

If coke can ban people, then itblobboy must be GM robby. Yeesh.

Anywho, an HH app is kinda hard, because you would need a lot of controls for it. For example, you'd need to fit all the class skills, left/right movement, loot pick-up, attack, chat, HP+MP+PetHP, and a trade feature. All on a tiny smartphone? That's gotta be hard.

Obviously, the app can get rid of a lot of those, but HH wouldn't be fun if all you have is HP, MP, attack, lateral movement, and loot pick up. There's so many controls in HH that it's near impossible to add it all onto a small screen.

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby frostfang123 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:10 pm

itblobboy wrote:I'm almost absolutely certain that isn't true, so unless you can prove it, stop telling people that! Nobody but robby bans people, and the only way others can ban people is by appealing to robby to have him ban someone for breaking the rules.

IT IS TRUE. He even unbans people. and i know someone linked with coke named TRILIUM13 and actually said, he got a full list of players that needed to be banned/unbanned, this power is abused.
frostfang123

Postby melonmonkey » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Thank you frostfang.
melonmonkey

Postby itblobboy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Ok, let me rephrase...

Source? Proof?
itblobboy

Postby melonmonkey » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:23 pm

I know this limits the amount of people but what if its for the IPad only or something like that.
melonmonkey

Postby crazybow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 am

whoa there bud if ur online lag would make the servers crash from too many people srry but no support
crazybow

Postby INFINITIVE » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 am

Say, Whaaaaat??
INFINITIVE

Postby crazybow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 pm

there could be a mobile forum but nota a mobile game
crazybow

Postby itblobboy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 pm

crazybow wrote:there could be a mobile forum but nota a mobile game

Do me a favor. Get on your mobile device. Go to the internet. Search the Helmet Heroes forums.

Look at that - there already IS a mobile forum!
itblobboy

Postby Napoleon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:37 pm

itblobboy wrote:
crazybow wrote:there could be a mobile forum but nota a mobile game

Do me a favor. Get on your mobile device. Go to the internet. Search the Helmet Heroes forums.

Look at that - there already IS a mobile forum!

No way jose. How did you figure that out?
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon

Return to Suggestions