TRAPS! Mouse Trap, Bear Trap, Land Mine

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

TRAPS! Mouse Trap, Bear Trap, Land Mine

Postby INFINITIVE » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:38 pm

I was thinking that there could be purchasable traps you could lay on the ground for enemies to step on. Weakest trap being a mouse trap, the Mouse Trap would do 50 - 100 damage points. Next up would be the Bear Trap, this would do 100 - 200 damage points. The last trap would be the best, and cost by far the most; the Land Mine would do somewhere from 500 - 750 damage points to enemies. Each trap would occupy one slot in your bag, and could only be used once. If after three minutes, and traps have not been used, then they would disappear in effort to reduce spam. Not only would these be useful, and a unique way to help take out monsters, but they would be extremely fun to use in PvP.
INFINITIVE

Re: TRAPS! Mouse Trap, Bear Trap, Land Mine

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:50 pm

i guess for pvp i'd support, but even a pathetically weak guy like me does thousands to proteums...
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby INFINITIVE » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Lycanblade wrote:i guess for pvp i'd support, but even a pathetically weak guy like me does thousands to proteums...

Yeah, when I came up with this idea, I was mainly focused on the PvP idea. Although I realized it had to be for outside of PvP as well (Even if nobody used them outside of PvP).
INFINITIVE

Postby koalasium » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:28 pm

This could be nice if it's incorporated with guild castles. Hmm...a booby (heh I'm immature) trapped castle might be a fun challenge.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby gamerdude12321 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:46 pm

now that i think of it i can make a design of what war could look like
it could be like capture the flag game mode or something
add tower , cannons , etc
or maybe make a game mode where you have to destroy the enemy castle or "objective"
and if you win your guild gains gold in which it splits evenly to all players in the winning guild
the opposing guild gains less gold or none at all
Attachments
guild wards.png
guild wards.png (48.85 KiB) Viewed 661 times
gamerdude12321

Postby carter122 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:20 am

Hello Guys,

Researchers have hereditarily changed mice to empower them to sniff out landmines. They trust the GM mouse, known as MouSensor, would one be able to day turn into a valuable device to assist manage the unsafe inheritances of past wars. In excess of 70 nations are polluted via landmines, a steady notice of past clashes. "Long after wars have finished, networks are as yet obstructed from returning to their ordinary, day by day exercises due to every one of these mines as yet influencing their property," said Charlotte D'Hulst of Hunter College, New York, who drove the group that built up the MouSensor.
carter122

Postby Andreyiy1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Or this trap.
No? OK.
Andreyiy1

Postby ScorpionMCX » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:Or this trap.
No? OK.

sure
IGN:ScorpionMCX
ScorpionMCX

Postby keshymarkyz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:12 am

carter122 wrote:Hello Guys,

Researchers have hereditarily changed mice to empower them to sniff out landmines. They trust the GM mouse, known as MouSensor, would one be able to day turn into a valuable device to assist manage the unsafe inheritances of past wars. In excess of 70 nations are polluted via landmines, a steady notice of past clashes. "Long after wars have finished, networks are as yet obstructed from returning to their ordinary, day by day exercises due to every one of these mines as yet influencing their property," said Charlotte D'Hulst of Hunter College, New York, who drove the group that built up the MouSensor. Best Legal Steroids

These was only the kind were we belongs
keshymarkyz

Return to Suggestions