Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Well I've seen you people are suggesting about forest area and stuff so I made this thing in case you guys doesn't have any monster to it yet.
They are not very powerful though not until you get deeper into the forest. :lol:

( The drops are not very great but maybe the drop rate can be high like the Great Frogs. )
Attachments
Plant Monster 3.jpg
Plant Monster 3.jpg (195.74 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
Plant Monster 2.jpg
Plant Monster 2.jpg (148.41 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Last edited by Wall on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Wall
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 am

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Awesome! The Rainforest idea welcomes these monsters into its habitat. 8-)
As for the name, Vine Monster? Root Monster? Tangled Vine? Idk, something that has to do with plants and such.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Gret » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 pm

I like them but I find the face to be too similar to Night Stalkers. It's not bad, it just looks the same. :? The rest is awesome though.
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Gret wrote:I like them but I find the face to be too similar to Night Stalkers. It's not bad, it just looks the same. :? The rest is awesome though.


Yeah I was wondering where I recognized that face from, but it's definitely not from Night Stalkers. It just looks that way cause of the teeth.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Gret » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
Gret wrote:I like them but I find the face to be too similar to Night Stalkers. It's not bad, it just looks the same. :? The rest is awesome though.


Yeah I was wondering where I recognized that face from, but it's definitely not from Night Stalkers. It just looks that way cause of the teeth.


Same teeth and no eyes, with the same angled head.
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Gret wrote:
RoySamuels wrote:
Gret wrote:I like them but I find the face to be too similar to Night Stalkers. It's not bad, it just looks the same. :? The rest is awesome though.


Yeah I was wondering where I recognized that face from, but it's definitely not from Night Stalkers. It just looks that way cause of the teeth.


Same teeth and no eyes, with the same angled head.


Okay the no eyes parts makes sense because, uhm I don't know, it's a plant. The Night Stalker doesn't really have an angled head. This one is much further face downwards than the Night Stalker by a long shot. And the teeth are much longer and bloody on the Night Stalker. And its good to have more menacing looking players, which the sharp teeth can express.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby itblobboy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Really good... I support! That is, if you change up the weaker one's graphics. They look too similar! I don't like that! :cry:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:01 pm

itblobboy wrote:Really good... I support! That is, if you change up the weaker one's graphics. They look too similar! I don't like that! :cry:


Well I think he made the weaker one incase the more powerful one seems to OP or something to robby, so instead he could use the weaker one. I don't think he intended for both to be in together. The similarity to too much for that.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Gret » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:44 pm

RoySamuels wrote:Okay the no eyes parts makes sense because, uhm I don't know, it's a plant. The Night Stalker doesn't really have an angled head. This one is much further face downwards than the Night Stalker by a long shot. And the teeth are much longer and bloody on the Night Stalker. And its good to have more menacing looking players, which the sharp teeth can express.


The mushrooms have eyes, the pumpkins have eyes, why shouldn't these? And yes the Night Stalker's head is angled, almost the same as this. :| Yes the teeth are slightly longer on the Night Walker, but they look just about the same, and there's no blood on their teeth in-game.

I'm just saying I think the head/face should be changed slightly. It would be nice of the new monsters' looks stuck to the theme of all the other monsters.
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby SargentSchlong » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Do not change the smaller one, just make the larger more evil looking.

SUPPORT
The bullet to fire has come.
User avatar
SargentSchlong
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Gret wrote:
The mushrooms have eyes, the pumpkins have eyes, why shouldn't these? And yes the Night Stalker's head is angled, almost the same as this. :| Yes the teeth are slightly longer on the Night Walker, but they look just about the same, and there's no blood on their teeth in-game.

I'm just saying I think the head/face should be changed slightly. It would be nice of the new monsters' looks stuck to the theme of all the other monsters.


Maybe I could change it but it might look weird if I add eye to it I will see how I can change it :D
Image
User avatar
Wall
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 am

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby itblobboy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it!
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

itblobboy wrote:Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it!


There I added it let me know if you want the eye to look more like something else :)
Image
User avatar
Wall
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 am

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Gret » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Wall wrote:There I added it let me know if you want the eye to look more like something else :)


I think it looks awesome now! Matches other stuff too, sweet :D
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Added eyes*

Postby MrGJ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 pm

here is the thing, first one looks same, so i'd suggest add an extra head or two, would look more dangerous and different
MrGJ
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Added eyes*

Postby Gret » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:19 pm

MrGJ wrote:here is the thing, first one looks same, so i'd suggest add an extra head or two, would look more dangerous and different


Yeah a second or third head on the stronger one would be awesome.
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Added eyes*

Postby Wall » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm

MrGJ wrote:here is the thing, first one looks same, so i'd suggest add an extra head or two, would look more dangerous and different


That idea is very good I've added a second head for the bigger one let me know what you think ;)
Image
User avatar
Wall
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 am

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature

Postby Wall » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:11 am

RoySamuels wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Really good... I support! That is, if you change up the weaker one's graphics. They look too similar! I don't like that! :cry:


Well I think he made the weaker one incase the more powerful one seems to OP or something to robby, so instead he could use the weaker one. I don't think he intended for both to be in together. The similarity to too much for that.


Nah dude they are suppose to be together just like Green Bouncer and Green Walker or Mushroom Ball and Mushroom Bouncer.
Image
User avatar
Wall
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 am

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 am

Ahh well I guess it does look good that way too. The eyes seem like they pop off the monsters face though. I guess it's a mind trick though, cause of the white surrounded by another color. Other than that, I love it! Once again, would go great with the rain forest.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby Jerek » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Nice work Wall! We got a Venus Fly Snap!
"Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."
User avatar
Jerek
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby MrGJ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:44 pm

woot, thank you for considering my idea:) and it looks good. maybe it should shoot spikes to make it different from other monsters? only on short distance ofc.
MrGJ
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 pm

maybe a plant- mutant hybrid between night stalkers and plant monsters? a walk that stretches all the way around from stalkers den to the pant monster area? this is why i suggest that, name :bean stakler, eh, eh? play on words a bit? anyways, just a suggetsion
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 am

the exp should be higher
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Mid & Mid-High level plant creature *Updated*

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am

The XP for it is already fine.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron