A guild suggestions

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

A guild suggestions

Postby GOD_OF_PAIN » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:16 am

You should be able to check your guild and confirm any members wanting to join, without going all the way to the mushroom village..
GOD_OF_PAIN

Re: A guild suggestions

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:22 am

+1
To simplify things, just like the friends list on top of a player's screen, a guild roster display would be helpful if implemented and every guild leaders or officers (hmm.. besides leader, we don't have such thing, isn't it?) could just keep track of the members list as well as be notified if a new member is pending for approval, they can just add the new member straight away using the list without having to go into the guild house every single time. On another hand, should the friends list have the same feature as well? I mean, before a person tried to add you as friend, there should be "accept" or "decline" choices, but it would be hard to keep up with the resellers then.. :roll: But seriously, the current friends list is more like "people stalking list".
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby Phearsom » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 am

I agree that there should be a separate roster for guildies.

Some input:

1. Guild invite should be open to anywhere in-game, but guild sign up can still only be located in the Mushroom Village

2. Allow for officers to help invite for guild; in an organized guild things will be talked over with the Guild Leader before any decision is made so I don't see an issue with this.

3. Yeah, the friend list is mostly for stalkers but if a player wants to waste their space on a player they want to follow let them. robby can make more money by having those players buy the extended friends list from pay-vault because they ran out of space.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:But seriously, the current friends list is more like "people stalking list".

^Pretty much. There have been countless of times where random people private message me, either to beg for free items or free money or to get me to buy an item from them. It is rather annoying. :roll:
Naruto

Postby GOD_OF_PAIN » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 am

Naruto wrote:
bloodstrikez wrote:But seriously, the current friends list is more like "people stalking list".

^Pretty much. There have been countless of times where random people private message me, either to beg for free items or free money or to get me to buy an item from them. It is rather annoying. :roll:

Well that's what you get for being so awesome! :D :lol:
GOD_OF_PAIN

Postby Metalmorphosist » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Oh god, same here. I just met a guy named kalebthe following me EVERYWHERE, pulling up random trades and telling me to buy his stick for 10k. I just left, and came back an hour later. Thank god, he was offline.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Return to Suggestions