Regarding on the background music

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Regarding on the background music

Postby madchafer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:16 am

I demand DUBSTEP! Yes, you heard me, every time I reach the main screen I rush to the options to click the Off button, no offense btw :P Some areas are a bit lifeless without music in my head, and I hate it if I open a new tab just to open Youtube and listen to some music of my choice, because a soon as I return to Helmet Heroes, my game goes to ghost mode and I have to reload the damn page, the music is quite childish, common, and a bit annoying, so I think it would be more badass if you could add Dubstep background music in suitable areas, for example Robo city, the background music is so Retro, just spice it a bit and it players could enjoy demolishing Block bots and Stalkers while listening to badass tunes. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby SargentSchlong » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 pm

I feel the the music should "reflect" the environment you are in. Robby, in my opinion does a MASTERFUL job on the music of the game. I have nothing but great things to say about it.
If an environment was appropriate for dubstep, then sure, otherwise, I do not agree with you.
The bullet to fire has come.
User avatar
SargentSchlong
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby Gret » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:19 pm

SargentSchlong wrote:I feel the the music should "reflect" the environment you are in. Robby, in my opinion does a MASTERFUL job on the music of the game. I have nothing but great things to say about it.
If an environment was appropriate for dubstep, then sure, otherwise, I do not agree with you.


Yep, this about sums it up. If you don't like the music just open Youtube or iTunes or whatever, no biggie. :shock:
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 pm

If robby ends up adding Zxdvas's background into the game, it could use a menacing dubstep type theme to it. It would seem to fit perfectly.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Gret wrote:
SargentSchlong wrote:I feel the the music should "reflect" the environment you are in. Robby, in my opinion does a MASTERFUL job on the music of the game. I have nothing but great things to say about it.
If an environment was appropriate for dubstep, then sure, otherwise, I do not agree with you.


Yep, this about sums it up. If you don't like the music just open Youtube or iTunes or whatever, no biggie. :shock:



Exactly what was said here. Except for the snowy place, i hate the music there.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Exactly what was said here. Except for the snowy place, i hate the music there.[/quote]

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I really like the new places music now though. Also, has anyone ever played Platform Racing 2? The music where the Orange Crazies are have the same music.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby Dosko » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm

madchafer wrote:I demand DUBSTEP!


NO.
Image
User avatar
Dosko
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm
Location: California, USA

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Dosko wrote:
madchafer wrote:I demand DUBSTEP!


NO.


I forgot to mention this. yeah, as Dosko said, NO. to the dubstep thing.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby killerkonnat » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Dubstep isn't music.
Besides I've kept the game's sounds off for the past month so I can watch youtube videos while playing. :P
IGN: killerkonnat
killerkonnat
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby madchafer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Ughhh, seems there are lots of Dubstep haters, besides, I COULD open Itunes or any other program to listen to music :( :(
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby machstormer » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Robby tries to make the music match the areas.
If you want dubstep in the game so much, maybe you should design an area to match dubstep.
I would love to see that.
I do admit, however, that i have a hard time envisioning such an area.
Game development is not one of my (very few) strong points. :cry:
Good luck with your quest for dubstep in the game.
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
Image
User avatar
machstormer
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am
Location: Earth, unless I'm on a mission

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:01 am

the music in the robots area reminiscent a little bit dubstep
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby poohbair » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 am

machstormer wrote:Robby tries to make the music match the areas.
If you want dubstep in the game so much, maybe you should design an area to match dubstep.
I would love to see that.
I do admit, however, that i have a hard time envisioning such an area.
Game development is not one of my (very few) strong points. :cry:
Good luck with your quest for dubstep in the game.


If we get a dubstep area the monster should be an emo raver e-tard. I would love to get to kill emo raver e-tards.
poohbair
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby itblobboy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 pm

poohbair wrote:
machstormer wrote:Robby tries to make the music match the areas.
If you want dubstep in the game so much, maybe you should design an area to match dubstep.
I would love to see that.
I do admit, however, that i have a hard time envisioning such an area.
Game development is not one of my (very few) strong points. :cry:
Good luck with your quest for dubstep in the game.


If we get a dubstep area the monster should be an emo raver e-tard. I would love to get to kill emo raver e-tards.


They won't be added. I've already sent 'em in extinction.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby SargentSchlong » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 am

If we get a dubstep area the monster should be an emo raver e-tard. I would love to get to kill emo raver e-tards.


That's a knee slapper.

Though, I think a large speaker monster could work.
The bullet to fire has come.
User avatar
SargentSchlong
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Regarding on the background music

Postby machstormer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Hey Sargent, a speaker monster could actually work for a dubstep area.
Especially if they could shoot "super bass sound waves" from their bodies.
Though only for a certain distance, such as the range of an archer.
They should also move slow enough/be small enough to jump over, for those who aren't archers.

oh, and sorry itblobboy, the emo raver e-tards keep breeding, they are IMPOSSIBLE to fully eradicate.
Though the Cthulhu knows i tried! :twisted:
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
Image
User avatar
machstormer
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am
Location: Earth, unless I'm on a mission


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest