ADMINISTRATOR/OPERATORS IN THE GAME!

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

ADMINISTRATOR/OPERATORS IN THE GAME!

Postby ExoSanty » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:42 pm

I WILL SUGGEST THAT THIS GAME WILL HAVE A MANY A ADMINISTRATOR/OPERATORS...SO CAN QUICK BANNED SCAMMERS AND HACKERS!

THERE WILL BE A "STAFF RULES" AND "APPLY A STAFF" IN THE FORUM.IF YOU UPDATE IN THIS GAME AND FORUM ROBBY

NOTE:THERE WILL BE A RANKING ADMIN LVL1 - LVL7 ADMIN.

"THIS IS THE STAFF RULES"
THERE WILL BE A 12 RULES FOR ADMIN/OPERATOR.

Admin & Operator rules:

1. Never (ab)use admin or op commands or abilities against/on players nor fellow staff members. Note the 'never', not ever... not for joking either. Might be fun for you but someone else can be very annoyed by it.
2. See to it that players follow the rules at all times.
3. Responding to a report is a priority, not chilling out at mount Chiliad with a friend. Especially when you're on adminduty.
4. Do not attack players when on admin duty (would be breaching rule number 1) unless it is to EXTRA check on a health cheater.
5. Don't flame players, respect them!
6. Do not argue with players.
7.You are responsible for the safety of your own account. Use long and complex passwords, in game, forum, restricted sites, ... Change them regularly.
8.In order to remain in your position be active. Either on forum or in game and do the admin or operator job!
9.Help new operators and/or admins in the best way you can.
10.Regularly check these rules for updates.
11.Only english in Operator and Admin Chat.
12.Use /AFK when the server has over 60 players and/or if they are being AFK in an annoying place.
NOTE:THE ANSWER OF THE "Do you agree to abide by all Community, Forum, and Staff Rules?:" IS
"Yes I agree to accept and follow all community, forum and staff rules." THAT IS THE ANSWER.

SECOND:
"WE WILL HAVE AN APPLICATION FORMAT"LIKE THIS

In-Game name:
What is your Level:
Why do you want to be admin/operator:
Why should we choose you as admin/operator:
In what timezone are you mostly online:
Do you have experience as admin:
What is your age:
Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:
Do you agree to abide by all Community, Forum, and Staff Rules?:
Post a screenshot of your stats:

"THIS IS ONLY EXAMPLE"

In-Game name:ExoSanty
What is your Level:101
Why do you want to be admin/operator:I would like to be an admin coz the scammers and the hackers is so many and i will catched them like a cat and banned them.
Why should we choose you as admin/operator:coz im friendly,loyal,respectful,honest and helpful
In what timezone are you mostly online:GMT+8 - PHLIPPINES
Do you have experience as admin:nope
What is your age:14
Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:''YES,I WILL AWARE THE DARK SIDE OF BEING A STAFF MEMBER''
Do you agree to abide by all Community, Forum, and Staff Rules?:Yes I agree to accept and follow all community, forum and staff rules.
Post a screenshot of your stats:N/A

NOTE:DO NOT COPY ALL ANSWER MAKE YOUR OWN

THIS IS THE RANKING OF ADMINS
LVL1-TRIAL ADMIN
LVL2-JR.ADMIN
LVL3-JR.ADMIN
LVL4-SR.ADMIN
LVL5-SR.ADMIN
LVL6-CO OWNER ADMIN
LVL7-COMMUNITY OWNER

TOP 5 PLAYERS CAN BE ADMINS AND REGULAR PLAYERS CAN BE ADMINS TOO
Last edited by ExoSanty on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ExoSanty

Re: ADMINISTRATOR/OPERATORS IN THE GAME!

Postby Stabber » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:43 pm

This has been suggested numerous times. The game is still too small to warrant more admins/mods
Stabber

Postby _Conquest_ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Fancy font, but still would not support this.
_Conquest_

Postby ExoSanty » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:08 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Fancy font, but still would not support this.

OK,THAT IS YOUR OPINION
IF SCAMMERS AND HACKERS WILL MANY WHAT YOU CAN DO?? ;)
ExoSanty

Postby _Conquest_ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Exosanty said:
Will many

I don't think hackers and scammers can "many" because most hackers are noticed and banned already using IP band which ban a players computer from playing and scammers depend on how stupid you are personally since most are fairly easy to notice.

If you were suggesting this in the hope of becomeing an admin you are sorely mistaken.
Rob seemed to have a hard enough time picking Gret, his own brother, to admin the forum.
_Conquest_

Postby ExoSanty » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:
Exosanty said:
Will many

I don't think hackers and scammers can "many" because most hackers are noticed and banned already using IP band which ban a players computer from playing and scammers depend on how stupid you are personally since most are fairly easy to notice.

If you were suggesting this in the hope of becomeing an admin you are sorely mistaken.
Rob seemed to have a hard enough time picking Gret, his own brother, to admin the forum.

IF SOMEDAY !!
ExoSanty

Postby Sasuke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:39 am

ExoSanty wrote:
_Conquest_ wrote:Fancy font, but still would not support this.

OK,THAT IS YOUR OPINION
IF SCAMMERS AND HACKERS WILL MANY WHAT YOU CAN DO?? ;)

What do we need to do? stay alert. ;)

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 pm

This has already been mentioned a couple times. Robby can fix the game to minimize the scammers and maximize security from hackers. The only thing in need of Mods is the forums with spam bots, which we have, and a great one at it. The game is far too small, on average I only see 150-160 people online at a time, which is 50 more than a month+ ago, but regardless its small.
RoySamuels

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 pm

So wait, I don't understand? Is this Admin interview or whatever you want to call it legit? Because I'd definitely be interested, but I think I have a buddy that would be better qualified than me.
CandyNutJob

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:17 pm

No he's suggesting that there be admins. Take some time to read the comments.
_Conquest_

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 pm

That's what I thought. I read through the comments and that's what I got. Thanks for enlightening me.
CandyNutJob

Postby ExoSanty » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:28 am

OK,GUYS THANK FOR YOUR COMMENTS

I FAIL,IM WRONG TO SUGGEST THIS :|
ExoSanty

Postby itblobboy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Its a good suggestion, I certainly believe this would be good in the future.

But not for a while.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Ill throw in my support the day robby comes and asked me if i want to be a level 7 admin.. untill that day.. mehh
Contressa

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Contressa wrote:Ill throw in my support the day robby comes and asked me if i want to be a level 7 admin.. untill that day.. mehh

Why level 7?
I'd rather be a level "Over 9000" Mod.
(DBZ reference.)
RoySamuels

Postby Tomatha » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Contressa wrote:Ill throw in my support the day robby comes and asked me if i want to be a level 7 admin.. untill that day.. mehh

I'd support it. Mainly because at the current rate of change: the second we get to that many people we'll need a separate instance in order to deal with overcrowding. I don't think it'd be too prudent at this moment to have 230 people given our ratio between rate of rooms and rate of players. (Maybe we'll be able to hold out after pets update?)
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby 404 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:54 am

ExoSanty wrote:IF SOMEDAY !!

1. Quit using caps lock, it's annoying
2. Your images don't work. Every image you've posted, I just see the "CoolText" logo.
3. This has already been suggested to Robby by me, and as has been said in this thread previously, the game is too small to warrant admins.
4. Because of my insistence on adding in admins, which I did when I returned to the game and came to this forum back in October, people disliked me (not that I cared)

I'd definitely throw my hat in (and I've said this before. People tend to hate me for this because I pushed so hard to have admins added ingame, and all I can say is deal with it) because I've got years of experience in being an administrator, and I currently run a Steam Group called UNF Gaming, consisting of (formerly 3) 1 TF2 server, a Nuclear Dawn server and a Minecraft FTB Unleashed server. I've been running servers and administrating servers for roughly 9 years.

What with all the scammers ingame currently, admins are needed. Whether the resolution to the issue is for Robby to give (his brother) Gret admin status ingame and the ability to ban people, or if it's to hire people to be admins, that's up to Robby.

Personally, giving friends/family members admin is a pretty dumb idea in my mind, and is the reason why I recently quit editing the official DotA 2 Wiki, but that's another story you can read about here ("Quit the DotA 2 Wiki" post)
                   ImageImage Image

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:18 am

Gret and Robby are brothers!? :o

(why do I feel like I've said this before...)
MisoSoup247

Postby 404 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:22 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:Gret and Robby are brothers!? :o

(why do I feel like I've said this before...)

Because you probably have.....and yes, they are.
                   ImageImage Image

Return to Suggestions