More Places For NightStalkers

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

More Places For NightStalkers

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Hey everyone, I thought, and so has EVERYONE ELSE, that there should be more places for the NightStalkers. The trail could lead down the left side of the map, and the best background for the job is Zxdvas's creepy background he made. Its perfect because of the eyes "stalking" you in the back, and the scenery is perfectly menacing for the scary fast NightStalkers. Seriously, this background is just awesome for NightStalkers, and I think it should definitely be implemented regardless because of the hardwork Zxdvas put into making this great scene. Opinions? Ideas?
CREDITS TO ZXDVAS!

Last edited by RoySamuels on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoySamuels

Re: More Places For NightStalkers

Postby BranwenSwan » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:24 pm

RoySamuels wrote:Hey everyone, I thought, and so has EVERYONE ELSE, that there should be more places for the NightStalkers. The trail could lead down the left side of the map, and the best background for the job is Zxdvas's creepy background he made. Its perfect because of the eyes "stalking" you in the back, and the scenery is perfectly menacing for the scary fast NightStalkers. Seriously, this background is just awesome for NightStalkers, and I think it should definitely be implemented regardless because of the hardwork Zxdvas put into making this great scene. Opinions? Ideas?

Agreed! And make the spawn rate a little higher so that lower level folks would have a more difficult time (think great frog areas) and would make the drops more fair for higher level players.
Branwen ("white raven") Swan, Celtic Warrior Goddess
BranwenSwan

Postby itblobboy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:26 pm

SO MUCH SUPPORT...
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:02 pm

CREDITS TO ZXDVAS
This should me marked and yea i agree
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 pm

MasterQuackster wrote:CREDITS TO ZXDVAS
This should me marked and yea i agree

There you go :lol:
RoySamuels