usa only servers

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: usa only servers

Postby fractious77 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:07 am

christopher10280 wrote:
fractious77 wrote:
fashobro wrote:please make servers for each country im so tired of kids that cant speak English or understand at all one kid was in the guild USA and couldn't speak a lick of English and kinda sparked a pissed off anger in my head lol

MERICA!!!! WE BE SO MUCH BETTER, BAN THEM FORNERS! THEY ALL BE MUSLIMS AND TERRORISTS AND NO SPEAKA DA ENGLISH. HOORAY FOR MERICA!

fractious77 wrote:EVERYODY STOP BEING A RACIST JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an international game, and if you really, really, really, don't like philipinos, then don't play at the time that they do (and consider killing yourself for being a racist jerk). This is a stupid argument, we are all people, we are all the same species, servers should NOT be based on the nation that people are from, thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. People from the USA are not better than anyone else, and people from PH are not inferior to anybody. I realize most players in this game are in their teens, but holy crap, stop acting and talking like you are a five year old. This thread should be closed/banned. You all should feel ashamed of yourselves.

LOL, I can tell if this is being hypocritical or 1 of them is a joke.

Anyway, I'm supporting itblobboy's great idea

First one was NOT a joke, it was snarky parody, due to the borderline racist comments I had read previously.
fractious77

Postby MajesticOne » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:47 am

itblobboy wrote:How about all servers are public...

But language "recommendations" are made for each one? When you hover your mouse over servers upon login, it will have a little popup say "General Server" for 1, for 2 "English Server", and over 3 "Tagalog Server".

But anyone can log in anywhere. It may help the two popular language groups in this game unite to each other better.

I majorly support this. Hear! Hear!
MajesticOne

Postby RealUnfortunate » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:35 pm

I give support it is really annoying when xuring the middle of thee day there is like 300 people online while at night ghere is almost 2000 people online. Fractious777 don't miss pronounce or misstype our country name i take that very offensive.Men have died for our lands to still be called America not something that you shortened because it makes you sound cool or some jizz.I apologize, woman have served as well.
Life my friends is UNFORTUNATE
RealUnfortunate

Postby Talcritic » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:30 pm

I've seen some annoying people from other countries already, but I think I would rather want more servers. I don't have any time to play except for at night, when almost 2k players are online. I can't get onto any of the private servers, so I basically can't get any xp.
Talcritic

Postby Pluui » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:17 am

fashobro wrote:please make servers for each country im so tired of kids that cant speak English or understand at all one kid was in the guild USA and couldn't speak a lick of English and kinda sparked a pissed off anger in my head lol

wow, not that we don't need more servers, but brother, your logic...

Pluui

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:34 am

Pluui wrote:

wow, not that we don't need more servers, but brother, your logic...

pluui! you alive!
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 am

frostfang123 wrote:Philippines has like 3/4 of The game's population... Like every continent should have one ore two servers depending on What kind of continent it is

P.S Masbate owns The Highest Overall Levels... I think, meccoi, lonlon10, siegen, OnE_DoWn, patot789. DodongKalimog, Grabeman, maistrupGaming, No_one_21 and me are the Allstars of this City 8-)

you sure Masbate owns the highest overall levels?
what about me, BHAEN, ryan_o6, mokongs653,mccoi2 and Gspot thats only 6 of us, what about the other on 300ish levels :?:
and we are all from antipolo. not on any other place you are all claiming to be!

COME ON do purchase private server and get your own server, or talk to most on your country and make a private server for your own!

what if a private room where you can buy it 500 tickets in 2 weeks? or something like that. not a server for one country only.
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Kurumi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:00 am

Yeah sure most Filipinos are hackers, cheaters, and the like but let's not forget that only 4 in 5 Filipinos are hackers, cheaters, and the like. What about the 1 Filipino who has friends from other countries?

Second, how long will it take exactly for a player's location to be verified? What if the player's location needs to be asked from the player himself? Of course Filipinos who want to hack, scam, or curse people from other countries would certainly lie about his location!

Third, it might be added lag to verify the location of the player. And most players especially Filipino players are children meaning they are students with projects/assignments/other things to do. What if they are only allowed by their parents to play an hour a day? If verifying a player's location would take long, it will be too time-consuming for the younger kids to play. The game population might be affected. Due to waiting to long for their location to be verified, other people might just lose interest in the game.
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Kurumi

Postby Lu-Bu » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 am

I think fashobro wants this because he is a RACIST!!!
are you a filipino-phobic? Or a Canadian-Phobic!
i bet his a undercover nazi!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby MrFlip » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 pm

am from canadia i would ahte to seperated from my merican friends
MrFlip

Postby itblobboy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:38 pm

MrFlip wrote:am from canadia i would ahte to seperated from my merican friends

Another reason for my suggestion to be best to come into play.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:24 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Philippines has like 3/4 of The game's population... Like every continent should have one ore two servers depending on What kind of continent it is

P.S Masbate owns The Highest Overall Levels... I think, meccoi, lonlon10, siegen, OnE_DoWn, patot789. DodongKalimog, Grabeman, maistrupGaming, No_one_21 and me are the Allstars of this City 8-)

what about me, BHAEN, ryan_o6, mokongs653,mccoi2 and Gspot thats only 6 of us, what about the other on 300ish levels :?:
and we are all from antipolo. not on any other place you are all claiming to be!

oh! oh! Count me in! My province is antipolo although I'm just level 290 :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby RealUnfortunate » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Support i say again it is really annoying when during the middle of the day there is like 300 people online in America and then at about 4pm its about 1000 and finally at about 7pm itss almost 2000! I cant make any money during that time period from 7pm to about 10 am. Plus it is very anoying when you ask a forener to speak english because this game is english built and they tell you to bleep off. :lol:
Life my friends is UNFORTUNATE
RealUnfortunate

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:27 pm

RealUnfortunate wrote: Plus it is very anoying when you ask a forener to speak english because this game is english built and they tell you to bleep off. :lol:

They're just kids , they doesn't know how to speak in English and many of them are just Starting to learn .
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby Lightdefender » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 pm

To avoid racial conflict and signs of segregation, I suggest that we can have a game-wide survey about people's mother languages and their wills to have separate servers. Then according to the ratio, we can choose to divide the servers into international, English-only, Spanish-only, and Portugal-only (maybe) or not. But of course, some places, like the pet and trade districts are shared among these servers.

Because this game is English, there should be a server for English speakers only. Robby should think of his patrons.
Lightdefender

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm

I picked up aqw again...the servers were jammed and packed the lag...was real
i experience the same lag on helmet heroes....

Anywas as he said about 3/4 population is filipino or another race
If its usa only then robby will not only lose money but he will get hate mail!

lets look at the bright side since everybody is picking at the bad stuff:
There will be waaaaaaaaay less hackers scammers and dupers.
Less lag.

Thats it. There is no gain in having usa only servers besides being a racist jerk and cutting all the other
countries off from this wonderful game!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby aaronrules » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:07 pm

i live in canada to i have american friends too
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby CCafe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:21 am

Robby should install servers worldwide as the game grows period. Right now it would be advantageous of him to install a few servers in the Philippines as a good chunk of his players are from there. It would show a great deal of support for them by giving them dedicated servers to play on. Lag sucks for everyone, even more for someone who has to log on to a server that is thousands of miles away.

The thing is to keep it simple. Still have the access to those servers available to all on the map. Make it so if I wish to play on a server hosted in the Philippines its as seamless as clicking on it.

As for those players who hate playing with non English speaking players. Please realize that you are not speaking the most popular language. Mandarin has you beat by a long shot so maybe you people should shut up and learn Mandarin! It would be funny to hear a Chinese person tell you to shut up and learn Mandarin.
CCafe

Postby frostfang123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:32 pm

I hate going in priv servers.. probably because it's boring. but if i always talk with FstMario.... I always enjoy playing
frostfang123

Postby frostfang123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:50 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:

COME ON do purchase private server and get your own server, or talk to most on your country and make a private server for your own!

what if a private room where you can buy it 500 tickets in 2 weeks? or something like that. not a server for one country only.

wait what!? BHAEN and you live in the same City? never knew that
frostfang123

Postby fractious77 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:14 am

RealUnfortunate wrote:I give support it is really annoying when xuring the middle of thee day there is like 300 people online while at night ghere is almost 2000 people online. Fractious777 don't miss pronounce or misstype our country name i take that very offensive.Men have died for our lands to still be called America not something that you shortened because it makes you sound cool or some jizz.I apologize, woman have served as well.

Shortening the name of our country?!??!?! You mean like USA? That is a shortening. Our country is not America. America refers to TWO different continents. Each continent has many many countries. Study your geography, idiot.
fractious77

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:58 am

frostfang123 wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:

wait what!? BHAEN and you live in the same City? never knew that

lol
no one knew that
well they have a lot to alk about this
maybe the hh is very spread there in this city
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Previous

Return to Suggestions