usa only servers

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

usa only servers

Postby fashobro » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:26 pm

please make servers for each country im so tired of kids that cant speak English or understand at all one kid was in the guild USA and couldn't speak a lick of English and kinda sparked a pissed off anger in my head lol
ImageImage
fashobro

Re: usa only servers

Postby Lu-Bu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:37 pm

What if miso lives i japan (which he doesn't this is a random fake example) And you wanted to give him 100k
for idk green shorts and you cant because he lives in japan or hes on the japan server thingy...

If your able to switch your coutry on the settings then support....

EDIT: uhhh no support Because then the french or japense or even filipinos cannot enjoy this wonderful
Game its not fair....
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby fashobro » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 pm

i was saying make seprate servers for usa and keep server 1-3 just add ones for each country
ImageImage
fashobro

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 pm

fashobro wrote:i was saying make seprate servers for usa and keep server 1-3 just add ones for each country

How about server 1 is public, server 2 is English only and server 3 is non-English only?

I don't wanna be separated from, for example, my Austrailian, New Zealand-ic and British brethren.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Unication » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

No support. Even though this could be a frustrating problem to deal with, the servers are supposed to be international.
Unication

Location: Reality; where human shenanigans are unpredictable.

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Unication wrote:No support. Even though this could be a frustrating problem to deal with, the servers are supposed to be international.

The post I made above yours would imply it's a recommendation, not an obligation.

Not even that?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Krobeus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:23 pm

If there were servers for different regions (usa, Europe, asia) that might help reduce the lag if you got to your local server.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby monsterball » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:01 pm

what happens if i am vacation?
would i not be allowed to be in the english server?
WE MONSTERS ONLY HAVE ONE WAY TO SAY HELLO LETS GVG!

monsterball

Postby JIMSUN » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 pm

why not english speaking country server instead of USA only. Such a bull mentality lol.
IGN: jimsun
Catch me playing!!! : http://twitch.tv/jace_
JIMSUN

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 pm

To be perfectly honest I would have minimal problem with a server dedicated specifically to players from the Philippines.

Now. This could turn into a racial dispute from this point.

So. To avoid this I want to bring up the fact the vast majority of hackers and scammers and dupers come from a region in the Philippines. This is not to say all Filipinos are bad but if we put the number of beggars and people who break the ToS in other forms (Swearing, spamming, etc.) the data would probably point to once again, most of these problems originating from the Philippines.

This is a win-win for the most part though.

Everyone else gets to speak mostly English, avoid a lot of beggars and hackers, scammers and dupers.

All of the Filipino players still get to play, speak Filipino to each other and do whatever they choose.

So...why not?
I mean it'd probably be extra work for rob but it would make everyone a lot happier. People in the past have advocated for PH to be banned but, of course, that'd be unfair. This is a fair solution for everyone.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby koalasium » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:18 pm

No support, mainly because it shouldn't be discriminative on where you live. While this may be useful, I've seen tons of English-speaking people who still annoy me. In fact, now that I think of it, the Filipino people who beg are getting caught up by the English-speaking people.

In order for robby to do this, it has to be based on IP. So like itblobboy suggested, if this server was to exist, then there should be a couple US, a couple non-US, and a couple public.

But then, of course, robby would have to pay for six servers. And with six servers, heck, it could all be public, no complaints, no discrimination, and good efficient use of money.

So basically, this is my concluding statement:

By implementing this server, the game wouldn't be running as efficient as possible just to quell some people's complaints.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:42 pm

How about all servers are public...

But language "recommendations" are made for each one? When you hover your mouse over servers upon login, it will have a little popup say "General Server" for 1, for 2 "English Server", and over 3 "Tagalog Server".

But anyone can log in anywhere. It may help the two popular language groups in this game unite to each other better.
itblobboy

Postby fractious77 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:12 pm

fashobro wrote:please make servers for each country im so tired of kids that cant speak English or understand at all one kid was in the guild USA and couldn't speak a lick of English and kinda sparked a pissed off anger in my head lol

MERICA!!!! WE BE SO MUCH BETTER, BAN THEM FORNERS! THEY ALL BE MUSLIMS AND TERRORISTS AND NO SPEAKA DA ENGLISH. HOORAY FOR MERICA!
fractious77

Postby I_am_a_Merchant » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Sorry no support
IGN: I_am_a_Merchant
If you have any shiny fish or books for sale Click Here
I_am_a_Merchant

Postby Kriid Tuz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:58 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:To be perfectly honest I would have minimal problem with a server dedicated specifically to players from the Philippines.

Now. This could turn into a racial dispute from this point.

So. To avoid this I want to bring up the fact the vast majority of hackers and scammers and dupers come from a region in the Philippines. This is not to say all Filipinos are bad but if we put the number of beggars and people who break the ToS in other forms (Swearing, spamming, etc.) the data would probably point to once again, most of these problems originating from the Philippines.

This is a win-win for the most part though.

Everyone else gets to speak mostly English, avoid a lot of beggars and hackers, scammers and dupers.

All of the Filipino players still get to play, speak Filipino to each other and do whatever they choose.

So...why not?
I mean it'd probably be extra work for rob but it would make everyone a lot happier. People in the past have advocated for PH to be banned but, of course, that'd be unfair. This is a fair solution for everyone.

MMOs are a rather racial battle field. I lost count of how many times someone cussed me out in a foreign language.

Plus robby did a country ban before, so isolating the Philippines has always been in a huge favor.
Kriid Tuz

Postby fractious77 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:46 am

EVERYODY STOP BEING A RACIST JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an international game, and if you really, really, really, don't like philipinos, then don't play at the time that they do (and consider killing yourself for being a racist jerk). This is a stupid argument, we are all people, we are all the same species, servers should NOT be based on the nation that people are from, thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. People from the USA are not better than anyone else, and people from PH are not inferior to anybody. I realize most players in this game are in their teens, but holy crap, stop acting and talking like you are a five year old. This thread should be closed/banned. You all should feel ashamed of yourselves.
fractious77

Postby frostfang123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:05 am

Philippines has like 3/4 of The game's population... Like every continent should have one ore two servers depending on What kind of continent it is

P.S Masbate owns The Highest Overall Levels... I think, meccoi, lonlon10, siegen, OnE_DoWn, patot789. DodongKalimog, Grabeman, maistrupGaming, No_one_21 and me are the Allstars of this City 8-)
frostfang123

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:51 am

frostfang123 wrote:Philippines has like 3/4 of The game's population...

yea , I agree with you and most of high level players are from Philippines EhEM (don't wanna mention coke but LOL)
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:25 am

fractious77 wrote:
fashobro wrote:please make servers for each country im so tired of kids that cant speak English or understand at all one kid was in the guild USA and couldn't speak a lick of English and kinda sparked a pissed off anger in my head lol

MERICA!!!! WE BE SO MUCH BETTER, BAN THEM FORNERS! THEY ALL BE MUSLIMS AND TERRORISTS AND NO SPEAKA DA ENGLISH. HOORAY FOR MERICA!

fractious77 wrote:EVERYODY STOP BEING A RACIST JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an international game, and if you really, really, really, don't like philipinos, then don't play at the time that they do (and consider killing yourself for being a racist jerk). This is a stupid argument, we are all people, we are all the same species, servers should NOT be based on the nation that people are from, thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. People from the USA are not better than anyone else, and people from PH are not inferior to anybody. I realize most players in this game are in their teens, but holy crap, stop acting and talking like you are a five year old. This thread should be closed/banned. You all should feel ashamed of yourselves.

LOL, I can't tell if this is being hypocritical or 1 of them is a joke.

Anyway, I'm supporting itblobboy's great idea
Last edited by christopher10280 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby frostfang123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:22 pm

HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Philippines has like 3/4 of The game's population...

yea , I agree with you and most of high level players are from Philippines EhEM (don't wanna mention coke but LOL)

Cmon. spit it out!... i know he lives in Quezon but the only know there is coke and SoHighWarrior
frostfang123

Postby TheWildGunman » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:14 pm

nah, but a special server for phillipines would be good. we could translate the game to fillipino.
TheWildGunman

Postby frostfang123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:30 pm

TheWildGunman wrote:nah, but a special server for phillipines would be good. we could translate the game to fillipino.

Support
frostfang123

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:25 am

frostfang123 wrote:
TheWildGunman wrote:nah, but a special server for phillipines would be good. we could translate the game to fillipino.

Support

Nah i don't support , there will be still more players at our own Philippine server . I just want more public servers
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby frostfang123 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:03 am

HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:

Support

Nah i don't support , there will be still more players at our own Philippine server . I just want more public servers

it is public though. but for Filipinos only. well don't forget the other players from other countries ;)
frostfang123

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:17 am

yea but , I still can't farm well and level up fast LOL . I don't care about other countries I just want more Servers so I can level up fast like when I was just a Noob LOL , but if there are 6 servers In Philippine server (LOL server over server da heck is that possible? ) then Support!
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
HakerSaki_2nd

Next

Return to Suggestions