One more ATM.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

One more ATM.

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Can we have one more ATM at the bottom map? Maybe somewhere in Pablo's Property or Arena Entrance?
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Re: One more ATM.

Postby Stabber » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Certainly not at the Arena Entrance.
Stabber

Postby ousley01 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 pm

i wish we can :geek:
ousley01

Postby Gregore » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I think the scarcity of ATMs is important to the game. If they are too prevalent, there is little penalty to death. I love that Pablo's is this relatively far off area that is deadly to a majority of levels. Going to Pablo's was special, in my memory, and still is to people, in large part because there is treasure there (the bevy of quality equipment) at great risk (Frogs pose a risk to many.)
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Pluui » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Stabber wrote:Certainly not at the Arena Entrance.

Why not? It seems like a perfect place. Two people want to duel and put money on it but need an ATM to make it an exact amount. There should be another way to go about dueling for money, but I don't see why there shouldn't be an ATM there
Pluui

Postby itblobboy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Pluui wrote:

Why not? It seems like a perfect place. Two people want to duel and put money on it but need an ATM to make it an exact amount. There should be another way to go about dueling for money, but I don't see why there shouldn't be an ATM there

Just as easily, someone could deceive someone else by banking it before they go into dangerous PVP.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Pluui » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:53 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Pluui wrote:

Just as easily, someone could deceive someone else by banking it before they go into dangerous PVP.

Which is why I said there should be another way to go about dueling for money, but that shouldn't be a reason not to have one there.
Pluui

Postby madchafer » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:24 am

There are ATM's in Robo City, Fairyville, Mushroom Village, and in Snowy Flats.

How 'bout we add in Pablo's, Geraldo's, and Heath's? But not any kind of ATM, a courier! That sends money to an ATM just for 500 coins. But there wouldn't be a countdown before it reaches to your Bank account
madchafer

Postby MasterQuackster » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 am

ATM in arena entrance is a bad idea because no one would bring money to PvP forest that way so its useless
ATM in Pablo's is even worse because getting there is not supposed to be easy and if players know there's an ATM there waiting for them with thier money they could just push themselves into a monster so they die and instantly spawn there where the ATM would be
soo.. in one word, NO (sorry) :cry:
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby madchafer » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 am

MasterQuackster wrote:forest that way so its useless
ATM in Pablo's is even worse because getting there is not supposed to be easy and if players know there's an ATM there waiting for them with thier money they could just push themselves into a monster so they die and instantly spawn there where the ATM would be

Think about the players that are strong enough to withstand Plant Monsters and Frogs. Seems MQ has sympathy for noobs...
madchafer

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:03 am

I'm just saying I would really hate this game turning into easier for the beginners.. I worked my ass off for the whole summer to get where I am today and that's still not a big deal.. might sound funny but I feel like a noob my self (that's why you just can't play a game without charging money into it YOU JUST CAN'T)
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 am

It's not easy for the beginners, especially when you have such a huge gap between players who have 60% resale and players who don't. Funny how this game is still at beta, I don't want to be rude but.. this is the first time i've seen there is a pay-vault in a "beta" game. Well, what nice is "join a guild" house, i have never seen one. :mrgreen: Unfortunately that's useless as well since being in a guild is quite pointless, the social aspect of this game is underdeveloped and pretty much only limited to trading only.
bloodstrikez

Postby itblobboy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 am

And getting your xp stolen.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Ky372 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:27 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:It's not easy for the beginners, especially when you have such a huge gap between players who have 60% resale and players who don't.

Honestly, there aren't *that* many players with 60%. There's a good number of us, but not as many as your sentence seems to indicate.

bloodstrikez wrote: Funny how this game is still at beta, I don't want to be rude but.. this is the first time i've seen there is a pay-vault in a "beta" game.

I don't find this odd at all. It's basically Robby's way of implementing a Donate button, but instead of the people donating getting nothing out of it, they get something that benefits them in-game. Gives an incentive to donate. The money helps pay for the servers that he uses to host and run the game, and I assume a little pocket change.

Well, what nice is "join a guild" house, i have never seen one. :mrgreen: Unfortunately that's useless as well since being in a guild is quite pointless, the social aspect of this game is underdeveloped and pretty much only limited to trading only.

Have you never gone to Mushroom Village? It's literally the first house you see when coming into the area. Really hard to miss...

And robby is working on the social aspect. It's a bit hard to get that working just right =P
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Social Aspect

Postby Gregore » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:51 pm

The chat features are a powerful social tool. Perhaps they are underutilized and in conflict with the fighting aspects of the game, but a lot can be done with talk and trade.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Ky372 wrote:
bloodstrikez wrote:It's not easy for the beginners, especially when you have such a huge gap between players who have 60% resale and players who don't.

Honestly, there aren't *that* many players with 60%. There's a good number of us, but not as many as your sentence seems to indicate.

bloodstrikez wrote: Funny how this game is still at beta, I don't want to be rude but.. this is the first time i've seen there is a pay-vault in a "beta" game.

I don't find this odd at all. It's basically Robby's way of implementing a Donate button, but instead of the people donating getting nothing out of it, they get something that benefits them in-game. Gives an incentive to donate. The money helps pay for the servers that he uses to host and run the game, and I assume a little pocket change.

Just curious about something, was the game's original resell value to shop = 35% all along? It's quite a game changer, it create unequal play in my opinion, since players' income depends on selling loot to shop (mainly), i already seen one guy lost interest and quit due to the reason that i mentioned. I wonder if this was a "build-in" concept from the beginning. Though I do understand Robby still needs money somehow, but in a long-term wise, i don't think this game will become a successful mmo, there are many concepts and issues such as the loot system .. i don't want to type too long, in short, the game mechanism itself is more of single-play.

Ky372 wrote:
Have you never gone to Mushroom Village? It's literally the first house you see when coming into the area. Really hard to miss...

And robby is working on the social aspect. It's a bit hard to get that working just right =P

Yes, i was referring to that as a good thing, in my opinion, it attract newcomers.

Gregore wrote:The chat features are a powerful social tool. Perhaps they are underutilized and in conflict with the fighting aspects of the game, but a lot can be done with talk and trade.

So far, people who appeared on my list. Beggers, scammers, idiots who keep asking for your password, "no english". Well the reason why we have so many complain threads about scammers.. *skip* One problem leads to another. Either way, the best thing to do is wait for the update. Let's hope this game along with the suggestions in forum is going to the right direction.
bloodstrikez

Postby M668 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 pm

I've lost thousands via multiple deaths around that area.
And you just got a wooden spear from a horned monster?
M668

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:52 am

atm in every city
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to Suggestions