The Skymill (?)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: The Skymill (?)

Postby bloodstrikez » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 pm

itblobboy wrote:
bloodstrikez wrote:
itblobboy wrote:I could s'port this, I could see birds flying here as enemies to fight that just get really annoying by not following platforms, so they are just all over and you can't hit them because they are way out. Would be the best archer training spot! :mrgreen:

Just one problem, in this game, Archers can't really aim freely..

Never said it would be easy... :lol:

More like impossible, you can't hit a flying bird with an arrow that only can be shot in one direction.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby itblobboy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:21 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:More like impossible, you can't hit a flying bird with an arrow that only can be shot in one direction.

You continue to underestimate me...

:twisted:

I know that me saying you underestimate me isn't right because I am a mage but it sounds better than "you continue to underestimate archers..."
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Metalmorphosist » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Naruto wrote:Thanks Roy haha, I want to see your reaper boss make it into the game as well as this Skymill boss haha :D Two new bosses would be epic :)

I have the same question as Roy though... how did you make this? its so detailed and so well done :O

Anyways, I tried designing an even more advanced Orange Crazy Monster, the stats on this one would hopefully be around Lotus Eye level and if it is Lotus Eye level, then the Orange Crazy Monster Level 2 that I posted before this will have its stats lowered to around Brick Monster level hopefully :P
That thing looks scary. I'd be scared to fight that, even if I had full beholder armor.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby Naruto » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Well I designed to redesign the Orange Crazy Level 2 because it seemed too plain and when itblobboy mentioned flying enemies I decided to draw this guy. It would be alot smaller but this would be the general idea/concept/drawing of what I'm trying to convey.

-100 points if your arrows hit its tail mouth.

-50 points if your arrows hit its eyes.

-10 points if your arrows hit its main mouth.
Attachments
Winged Orange Crazy Level 2.jpg
Winged Orange Crazy Level 2
Winged Orange Crazy Level 2.jpg (91.83 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Naruto

Postby bloodstrikez » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 am

It looks more like a bat. Too bad i can't draw, i think it will looks better if you replace the wing with the tail you drawn there, the orange crazy's "mouth" kind of represent a fan or windmill.. I was thinking something like..
This
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Naruto wrote:Well I designed to redesign the Orange Crazy Level 2 because it seemed too plain and when itblobboy mentioned flying enemies I decided to draw this guy. It would be alot smaller but this would be the general idea/concept/drawing of what I'm trying to convey.

-100 points if your arrows hit its tail mouth.

-50 points if your arrows hit its eyes.

-10 points if your arrows hit its main mouth.

bat orange crazy....
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Gret » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Naruto wrote:Thanks Roy haha, I want to see your reaper boss make it into the game as well as this Skymill boss haha :D Two new bosses would be epic :)

I have the same question as Roy though... how did you make this? its so detailed and so well done :O

Anyways, I tried designing an even more advanced Orange Crazy Monster, the stats on this one would hopefully be around Lotus Eye level and if it is Lotus Eye level, then the Orange Crazy Monster Level 2 that I posted before this will have its stats lowered to around Brick Monster level hopefully :P

Looks awesome, and here's what my general idea was. It's annoying to draw with my mouse so I didn't finish the right side of it and it looks pretty bad lol, but it shows what I meant by his tentacles blocking the platforms up.

(I used Paint.NET to make this stuff, for those who asked)

Full image: download/file.php?id=591
BossMill.jpg
BossMill.jpg (372.45 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Gret

Postby Pluui » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm

alone in this world was a little orangecrazy...
Pluui

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 pm

you know what this means right? NEW ARMOR!!!

OVERALLS! (is it 1 "l" or 2?)
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:16 pm

maybe a pitchfork and staw hat too? (including the player chewing on a pice of straw with the hat"

whooo! farmer gear!
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Gret » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:27 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:maybe a pitchfork and staw hat too? (including the player chewing on a pice of straw with the hat"

whooo! farmer gear!

Farmer gear would be awesome actually haha :lol:
Gret

Postby JasonMelt » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:09 pm

wont work cause it sucks.
JasonMelt

Postby Sasuke » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:12 pm

@JasonMelt: What can you do? If you can't do anything, then stop criticising other peoples works.

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby INFINITIVE » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Wow I remember reading this a while ago. Robby's a really great game developer taking all these ideas and suggestions from the community. I like how he sometimes puts in what we want!
INFINITIVE

Postby MasterYi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm

INFINITIVE wrote:Wow I remember reading this a while ago. Robby's a really great game developer taking all these ideas and suggestions from the community. I like how he sometimes puts in what we want!

Agreed!

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Previous

Return to Suggestions