The Skymill (?)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

The Skymill (?)

Postby Gret » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Just thought something like this would be a cool addition to the windmill area since it's so small. It's also my favorite area in the game, so I was just trying to think of something fun to add and I tried drawing it myself. The basic concept is a giant windmill that has a boss at the top for players level 1-150 or 1-200.

This could be how it looks on the ground, before you enter it. (btw, all these maps would be bigger, this would just be what you would see on your screen) (I posted a link for the full image, too)

NPC (Marty): "The biggest windmill in the world, and now it can't even turn.. I feel bad for anyone in Fairyville or Mushroom Village that's trying to watch TV or something - without the Skymill spinning, there isn't going to be any power for a long time! They hired me to come fix it, but I can't get near it with that enormous beast up there."

(notice that reference to the kid trying to watch TV in the Mushroom Village Hotel? :D)

http://imageshack.us/a/img40/9508/l4vd.jpg
Windmill1F.jpg
Windmill1F.jpg (383.08 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

This could be what the first stage would look like, and 2 or 3 after this that look similar. Also, some monsters that are higher level than Orange Crazies but sort of look similar?

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/2966/pakv.jpg
Windmill2F.jpg
Windmill2F.jpg (319.2 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

This would be the final stage before the top. It wouldn't have monsters but would have tiny platforms that you'd have to jump up without falling back down. :lol:

http://imageshack.us/a/img39/3941/lobv.jpg
Windmill3F.jpg
Windmill3F.jpg (390.05 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

Aaaand the top floor with the broken propeller. The part you see of this floor looks the same on the other half that's not showing (it's symmetrical). The boss that I thought of (but I can't draw on the computer good enough :cry:) is a giant, two-headed thing that has mouths like the Orange Crazy. It has tentacles, two of which reach down on both sides and block the platforms up to him. In order to get to him, you have to kill both tentacles at once (meaning you need at least two people to kill it) otherwise they just respawn instantly.

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/8923/ep4i.jpg
Windmill4F.jpg
Windmill4F.jpg (305.55 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

Long post, but I just wanted to see what people thought.
Gret

Re: The Skymill (?)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:07 pm

the idea is fabulous! and maybe the area could lead to some sky/cloud city of some sort!

excellent work gret :D
MisoSoup247

Postby Sasuke » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Wow, really Like your Ideas! IT could be a great addition to the game, and now all we need is a boss. :lol:

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby Pluui » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I've often wondered why there were no flying enemies (with the one exception of the beholder), and this would be a great opportunity to add some of those :D
Pluui

Postby Naruto » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm

:O Its epic haha :D

I think it would provide a nice expansion to the orange crazy area. Just a little thought, would this area be in the area on the right after the Girl Shop? Because right now on the left, its the gate portal to the goo dungeons and so would this Skymill area be on the right to provide an expansion there?

I also love the idea of a stronger orange crazy and I'll probably draw the stronger version of it later with stats of about a plant monster or great frog, I'll also draw a version of the boss as well and see what you think of it.

Awesome idea for the areas and new monsters though, so its a FULL SUPPORT from me. :lol:
Naruto

Postby Gret » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Naruto wrote::O Its epic haha :D

I think it would provide a nice expansion to the orange crazy area. Just a little thought, would this area be in the area on the right after the Girl Shop? Because right now on the left, its the gate portal to the goo dungeons and so would this Skymill area be on the right to provide an expansion there?

I also love the idea of a stronger orange crazy and I'll probably draw the stronger version of it later with stats of about a plant monster or great frog, I'll also draw a version of the boss as well and see what you think of it.

Awesome idea for the areas and new monsters though, so its a FULL SUPPORT from me. :lol:

Thanks. :D And yeah, It would probably be to the right, after the Girl Shop. I have the boss drawn on paper, but putting it onto the computer is hard. I'm gonna try it later when I have time.
Gret

Postby Pluui » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Naruto wrote:I also love the idea of a stronger orange crazy and I'll probably draw the stronger version of it later with stats of about a plant monster or great frog, I'll also draw a version of the boss as well and see what you think of it.

Nooooo we need more monsters between Drill Bots and Lotus's xD There is such a huge, gaping, unfilled gap there.
Pluui

Postby Naruto » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 am

@Gret: Sounds good! haha :D Hmmm... do you have a scanner to scan the boss image so you can transfer it to the computer? I used to use a scanner to scan my images to submit to the forum but recently I have been using a camera to take a photo of the image and then further edit the image with Photoshop... Looking forward to seeing the boss haha :lol:

@Pluui: Okay Pluui, that gap will hopefully be filled then, attached with this post is my image design of an advanced Orange Crazy and the stats that it has is roughly an average between the Drill Bot and the Lotus Eyes. :D
Attachments
Orange Crazy Level 2.jpg
Orange Crazy Evolved
Orange Crazy Level 2.jpg (93.19 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
Naruto

Postby bloodstrikez » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:09 am

It looks like.. a yellow puff monster + a plant monster's bodies combined, attached with an orange crazy's head . May i suggest something a little "flat and straight" like a pole, similar to the body of a bouncing mushroom, make it looks like a fan, it fits the theme more.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:40 am

Something like this would keep me entertained for a few weeks, this is Awesome! but it seems like the spaces between the platforms at the middle of the air will not allow players with low jump height to pass so it might need some fixes and shorter distance in order to let lower level players reach the boss's location since it was mentioned the boss fits for players by the level of 1-200 .
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:55 am

cool ideas
and also sky city could be good
also the flats can be clouds
also i like the orange crazy level two but i think that its should have another name cause there is yellow hairy monster and yellow puf monster also its hould have another name tike this one
also i think that the states should be lower cause its very close to the windmill and there are low level people
its should be teleport for that area
the flat should be close to each others and big cause if you fall you fall a lot... and it takes time to go up again
also gret do you tell it to robby? is he think about to add this area to the game?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby bloodstrikez » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 am

plak&shlak wrote:also i like the orange crazy level two but i think that its should have another name cause there is yellow hairy monster and yellow puf monster also its hould have another name tike this one

Good idea, naruto properly chose that name because gret haven't think of a name yet. First of all, Orange Crazy aren't exactly orange, i will go with Brown Crazy :lol: hahaha!!
bloodstrikez

Postby robby » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:30 am

Wow this is really neat. I was going to make some sort of air/bridge area hopefully at the same time as the pets update. So maybe this can make an appearance somehow. Definitely at some point. Looks cool!
robby
Site Admin

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:22 pm

robby wrote:Wow this is really neat. I was going to make some sort of air/bridge area hopefully at the same time as the pets update. So maybe this can make an appearance somehow. Definitely at some point. Looks cool!

will you put this in the game?
and what with water area? nad ice area?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:02 pm

How... did .. you draw this?! THIS IS AWESOME! Seriously Gret, good job. This is a must. I love the idea of another boss or something.
-previously made another idea on a boss or something-
-Naruto shout out-
RoySamuels

Postby Naruto » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Thanks Roy haha, I want to see your reaper boss make it into the game as well as this Skymill boss haha :D Two new bosses would be epic :)

I have the same question as Roy though... how did you make this? its so detailed and so well done :O

Anyways, I tried designing an even more advanced Orange Crazy Monster, the stats on this one would hopefully be around Lotus Eye level and if it is Lotus Eye level, then the Orange Crazy Monster Level 2 that I posted before this will have its stats lowered to around Brick Monster level hopefully :P
Attachments
Orange Crazy Level 3.jpg
Orange Crazy Level 3
Orange Crazy Level 3.jpg (103.29 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
Naruto

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:45 am

It's an octopus.. :shock:
bloodstrikez

Postby Dronzin » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 am

bloodstrikez wrote:It's an octopus.. :shock:

More like a dodecapus. (12 tentacles.)
"I am Nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect."
Dronzin- Level 10X Warrior
Dronzin

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Dronzin wrote:

Under the sky..
bloodstrikez

Postby Pluui » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Dronzin wrote:

Pssh, that is totally 10 tentacles and 2 arms.
Pluui

Postby EliasDaniel » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:48 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:the idea is fabulous! and maybe the area could lead to some sky/cloud city of some sort!

excellent work gret :D

^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
EliasDaniel

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:41 am

the orange crazy level 2 should be more diference by how they look cause they are almost look the same
orange crazy level 3 can called octobus orange crazy or orange octobus crazy or orange crazy octobus :geek: :ugeek:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:17 pm

I could s'port this, I could see birds flying here as enemies to fight that just get really annoying by not following platforms, so they are just all over and you can't hit them because they are way out. Would be the best archer training spot! :mrgreen:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby bloodstrikez » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:24 pm

itblobboy wrote:I could s'port this, I could see birds flying here as enemies to fight that just get really annoying by not following platforms, so they are just all over and you can't hit them because they are way out. Would be the best archer training spot! :mrgreen:

Just one problem, in this game, Archers can't really aim freely..
bloodstrikez

Postby itblobboy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:
itblobboy wrote:I could s'port this, I could see birds flying here as enemies to fight that just get really annoying by not following platforms, so they are just all over and you can't hit them because they are way out. Would be the best archer training spot! :mrgreen:

Just one problem, in this game, Archers can't really aim freely..

Never said it would be easy... :lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Next

Return to Suggestions