Take off the impact when hitted.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby EnigmumMist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 pm

This is pretty bad :(
When I get a 0 hit stop me firing... omg take it off please, zero hit and impact?
Make no sense for me...
EnigmumMist
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby itblobboy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Cool.

Now can you say that with it making sense?

I'm assuming you're talking about knockback from 0 damage hits. Just because it doesn't hurt you doesn't mean you won't be pushed when a sasquatch shoves you. Or even a crummy green bouncer pummeling you, for that matter.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Naruto » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:31 pm

EnigmumMist wrote:This is pretty bad :(
When I get a 0 hit stop me firing... omg take it off please, zero hit and impact?
Make no sense for me...

The recoil does make it slightly difficult to grind as compared to before because it was just straight spam power slashes on everything but after some thought, I actually like the recoil/impact because it does add more realism to the game.

No support, sorry.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Naruto » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:32 pm

itblobboy wrote:Cool.

Now can you say that with it making sense?

I'm assuming you're talking about knockback from 0 damage hits. Just because it doesn't hurt you doesn't mean you won't be pushed when a sasquatch shoves you. Or even a crummy green bouncer pummeling you, for that matter.

He's talking about the head snap. Log in and I'll show you.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby EnigmumMist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:34 pm

Naruto wrote:
EnigmumMist wrote:This is pretty bad :(
When I get a 0 hit stop me firing... omg take it off please, zero hit and impact?
Make no sense for me...

The recoil does make it slightly difficult to grind as compared to before because it was just straight spam power slashes on everything but after some thought, I actually like the recoil/impact because it does add more realism to the game.

No support, sorry.


Will be realistic if change the 0 (zero) hit to a "MISS", like a avoid, this is annoying.
I think MISS hit would be the best solution.
EnigmumMist
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Naruto » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:40 pm

EnigmumMist wrote:
Naruto wrote:
EnigmumMist wrote:This is pretty bad :(
When I get a 0 hit stop me firing... omg take it off please, zero hit and impact?
Make no sense for me...

The recoil does make it slightly difficult to grind as compared to before because it was just straight spam power slashes on everything but after some thought, I actually like the recoil/impact because it does add more realism to the game.

No support, sorry.


Will be realistic if change the 0 (zero) hit to a "MISS", like a avoid, this is annoying.
I think MISS hit would be the best solution.

There is a MISS hit in the game. You can level up the avoid skill to increase the word avoid appearing more frequently which will therefore nullify any damage. However, I am unsure whether avoiding an attack spares you from having that head snap.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Mekboy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 pm

I support this, when there's a mob I cannot get past it now, not even if they're doing no damage, and every few hits I get locked up, can't move at all, if there's still enemies around then one of them knocks me to being able to move again so that's not so bad, but otherwise I need to refresh the page = very annoying.
Guild Heal: We can rebuild him, we have the technology.
Mekboy
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby EnigmumMist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Mekboy wrote:I support this, when there's a mob I cannot get past it now, not even if they're doing no damage, and every few hits I get locked up, can't move at all, if there's still enemies around then one of them knocks me to being able to move again so that's not so bad, but otherwise I need to refresh the page = very annoying.


Exactly, this disrupts.
May not be stopped while dashing, what u think?
EnigmumMist
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Mekboy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:54 pm

I had to refresh again :( , the impact is annoying: I have very high defence for my level specifically so that I can grind mobs, but that's now become impossible, but the locking-up-completely thing is clearly a bug so I'll report that there.
Guild Heal: We can rebuild him, we have the technology.
Mekboy
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Teippio » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:56 pm

I think you should get stunned only if you actually take damage, not when you get hit by 0. But thats just me
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
User avatar
Teippio
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:40 am
Location: Finland

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby Naruto » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:59 pm

On a sidenote, killing people with this thing is much better in pvp, all I have to do is spam B or spam the spacebar and people run into it.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Take off the impact when hitted.

Postby EnigmumMist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Naruto wrote:On a sidenote, killing people with this thing is much better in pvp, all I have to do is spam B or spam the spacebar and people run into it.


What about enable this only in PVP?
EnigmumMist
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests