Thief Class

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Thief Class

Postby EnigmumMist » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:55 am

Thief class with dagger skills and a extra dodge skill, basically.
What the community think?
EnigmumMist

Re: Thief Class

Postby darth » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 am

dunno... not so nice
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby christopher10280 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:40 pm

I support ONLY IF this class is the only one with the Loot Stealing skill, that way there would be less looters.(probably)
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:44 pm

First off, no support.
This game really isn't ready for specific classes (Thief, Priest, Assassins, etc.)

Secondly:
christopher10280 wrote:I support ONLY IF this class is the only one with the Loot Stealing skill, that way there would be less looters.(probably)

then we'd just have a lot of this class running around xD
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby christopher10280 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:47 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:First off, no support.
This game really isn't ready for specific classes (Thief, Priest, Assassins, etc.)

Secondly:
christopher10280 wrote:I support ONLY IF this class is the only one with the Loot Stealing skill, that way there would be less looters.(probably)

then we'd just have a lot of this class running around xD
We could try to make it weakest of the 5 classes or with the most cons.

Edit:I found out something that might be difficult,Multi classing so scrap that idea
and I desupport
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby crazybow » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:57 pm

you need to draw the equipment 2!
crazybow

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 pm

"Thief" is a poor choice of words; thieves already were implemented and are a general skill.

You would be better off calling them assassins, scouts, or even ninjas before thieves.

But the thing here is that your class suggestion is just a narrow field of the warrior class. Not unlike sorcerers are to mages (wanna know what I'm talking about then go to off topic and search for "itblobboy's rambling!"), but this is literally taking straight out of the book of warriors. In the game, we have these things already. Just recently "god daggers" were added, really.

If you want to make a suggestion that gets in game, which I ASSUME is your goal here, you will need a LOT more than two sentences. I can understand that you want the contribution of other people, but this is... Not really anything.

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby EnigmumMist » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:11 pm

itblobboy wrote:"Thief" is a poor choice of words; thieves already were implemented and are a general skill.

You would be better off calling them assassins, scouts, or even ninjas before thieves.

But the thing here is that your class suggestion is just a narrow field of the warrior class. Not unlike sorcerers are to mages (wanna know what I'm talking about then go to off topic and search for "itblobboy's rambling!"), but this is literally taking straight out of the book of warriors. In the game, we have these things already. Just recently "god daggers" were added, really.

If you want to make a suggestion that gets in game, which I ASSUME is your goal here, you will need a LOT more than two sentences. I can understand that you want the contribution of other people, but this is... Not really anything.

First of all, sorry about my bad english :mrgreen:
Yeah, yeah!
Maybe Assassin or ninja.
I'm thinking on a a class that would DEX as your main stat, maybe with a dash/camouflage/increased dodge...
Double dagger build and poison skills.
What do you think?
EnigmumMist

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:36 pm

EnigmumMist wrote:What do you think?

A suggestion with a lot of content is a better suggestion than two sentences, so you're on the right path.

But I just don't like the suggestion in general, sorry. You'd have to Dazzle McFroZazzle me with something more original. Don't give up, though, you'll get better at... Erm, suggesting... After you complete a suggestion.

Hopefully my words in attempt at a minimally sardonic tone will encourage you to make an in-game suggestion. :lol:
Sorry, couldn't help but be ironic.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Return to Suggestions