Tradeable Gold Tickets

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: Tradeable Gold Tickets

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 pm

YES. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

Did I mention yes?
Stabber

Postby Gret » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:05 pm

There's a way to earn free tickets through surveys, but I don't think you should be able to obtain them in-game. Robby spends a lot of time working on this game by himself, and he needs to bring in money. If there was a way to get tickets in-game, just about everyone would work to get them that way and he would make a lot less money.
Gret

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Tickets should only be obtainable from out of game, but they should be an in-game commodity like coins-able to be traded to other players.
Stabber

Postby SlayerBlade » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Gret wrote:There's a way to earn free tickets through surveys, but I don't think you should be able to obtain them in-game. Robby spends a lot of time working on this game by himself, and he needs to bring in money. If there was a way to get tickets in-game, just about everyone would work to get them that way and he would make a lot less money.

You don't comprehend the idea too well. You can only buy so many tickets and then they are not really usefull anymore and so the cash flow then stops. If tickets were tradeable, the rich and souless players will buy more to sell to other players for in-game items/currency. It would do the opposite and make rob more money. even some items that are only obtained in certail ways would be worth a nice bundle.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:15 pm

I like the idea in Stabber's second post. Support.

~While HH is under construction for a while still, check out the chat room i made in Off-Topic to pass time?~
Last edited by itblobboy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Gret » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:21 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:
Gret wrote:There's a way to earn free tickets through surveys, but I don't think you should be able to obtain them in-game. Robby spends a lot of time working on this game by himself, and he needs to bring in money. If there was a way to get tickets in-game, just about everyone would work to get them that way and he would make a lot less money.

You don't comprehend the idea too well. You can only buy so many tickets and then they are not really usefull anymore and so the cash flow then stops. If tickets were tradeable, the rich and souless players will buy more to sell to other players for in-game items/currency. It would do the opposite and make rob more money. even some items that are only obtained in certail ways would be worth a nice bundle.

I do comprehend it, but I still think it's a bad idea. People that buy tickets can just buy the money in the Payvault; yes, they could sell tickets for more than the Payvault amount, but the people that spend that much money probably have the 60% resale item and don't need anymore money in game anyway. Sorry, but I think it would definitely result in less money being brought in.
Gret

Return to Suggestions