Double Every Monster's XP

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Double Every Monster's XP

Postby dmer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm

So... HH is a great game, except it can be very time consuming once you are past level 200 to level up. Most people give up trying to achieve level 300 since it just takes too long past these high levels, and there are no sets for a monumental gap of 100 - 200 levels. The omega fluff event did help players from leaving, and offered them a fair amount of coins if they were in a x3 guild. If all monsters were given double the xp they give off to players such as with a repguana or proteum giving 720xp and 960xp, instead we get 1440xp and 1920xp. I know it may be to late, but it could help keep players engaged in the game instead of giving up and logging off forever
IGN: Dmercuriocowboy2
dmer

Re: Double Every Monster's XP

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:01 am

Yeah..... No....

The monster's xp rates don't need to be buffed. The main reason you're experiencing this is because the event has messed up your actual stats and amour as opposed to what you'd realistically have, so you're currently at a massive gap. I don't believe you likely have the best gear for your level, but that is what you'd need to feel like you're making progress.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby dmer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:22 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Yeah..... No....

The monster's xp rates don't need to be buffed. The main reason you're experiencing this is because the event has messed up your actual stats and amour as opposed to what you'd realistically have, so you're currently at a massive gap. I don't believe you likely have the best gear for your level, but that is what you'd need to feel like you're making progress.

This is not about me, I was giving that set as an example, but seeing my siblings lvls 250-300 try to level up without the event it truly shows how long it took players before events to level up since the xp from monsters did not give off enough xp and can be a reason as to why HH lost so many players....
IGN: Dmercuriocowboy2
dmer

Postby _b_o_w_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:08 am

See...these are the effects of steroids *cough* event. Once you got addicted to it , you will need it more and more. It took me one month (almost my full summer vacation) to make 200-315 without event.
Believe me it will be fun only till you reach 1k level. After that you will feel to quit. So level up slow and steady.
_b_o_w_

Postby Comethazine » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:13 pm

_b_o_w_ wrote:See...these are the effects of steroids *cough* event. Once you got addicted to it , you will need it more and more. It took me one month (almost my full summer vacation) to make 200-315 without event.
Believe me it will be fun only till you reach 1k level. After that you will feel to quit. So level up slow and steady.

Dear god 1 month for that little?
Comethazine

Postby Firebloodz » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:53 am

_b_o_w_ wrote:See...these are the effects of steroids *cough* event. Once you got addicted to it , you will need it more and more. It took me one month (almost my full summer vacation) to make 200-315 without event.

I feel you buddy, take steps slowly as snails
IGN: _Firebloodz_
Spoiler: show
GUILD: Monster Hunters
Firebloodz

Postby This_Is_America » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:53 am

i dont disagree with this but people would lvl up way to easily and if people were lvl 1 they would be about lvl 100 at the end of the day so if people would lvl up in robots and they still have the same stats people would up way to easily
This_Is_America

Postby _b_o_w_ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 am

Comethazine wrote:

Dear god 1 month for that little?

I will not be a grinding bot. I do other stuffs like chopping, fishing, and a speak to other people unlike others who thinks grinding at events is the only thing to do in hh. And btw i used to play like only 2 - 3 hours a day : v
_b_o_w_

Return to Suggestions