Totally Different Graphics and other things

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Totally Different Graphics and other things

Postby IamTroopas » Wed May 15, 2019 6:49 pm

OK FIRST I have some ideas
1. Bring back animation. Yes I know it probably causes a lot of lag but it really looks good
2. Change the graphics. Let me Elaborate
Low Quality: Resembles the 2013 - 2014 era of hh and runs similarly but not the same
Medium Quality: Resembles the 2015 - early 2016ish era of hh and is slightly laggier than low but not by a lot
High Quality: Looks like how hh walks again
3. Bring back the instant arrow thingie with archers: The thing where you just tap the buttons to shoot the barrage of arrows into the sky WITHOUT having to HOLD it. Would give players a REASON to be archer
4. Customizations. Allow people to change the colors of their health bar and icons and whatnot.
5. Make magmagons and others like it slightly bigger. It makes magmagons actually frightening to battle. now they are looked down upon by many because they're weak.
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
Alt:MobyDoy
Yt:troopas7
Yt:uioidk1
IamTroopas

Re: Totally Different Graphics and other things

Postby Prostatus5 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:20 pm

IamTroopas wrote:3. Bring back the instant arrow thingie with archers: The thing where you just tap the buttons to shoot the barrage of arrows into the sky WITHOUT having to HOLD it. Would give players a REASON to be archer

Yeah... and then EVERYONE would be an archer because that's absurdly overpowered.

The reason it became charged is because every other OP ability became charged, simple as. I think the best way to buff archers would be to make their range actually useful, and either extend it to 125-150 or cut back the cowboy's max range (including special points) to 75 or something like that.

Archers have the second highest damage/shot next to warriors (hell it might even be the highest). If you'd be able to get 6 of those shots to hit one target in 1 tick with minimal mana cost, it's way too much.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby IamTroopas » Thu May 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Prostatus5 wrote:
IamTroopas wrote:3. Bring back the instant arrow thingie with archers: The thing where you just tap the buttons to shoot the barrage of arrows into the sky WITHOUT having to HOLD it. Would give players a REASON to be archer

Yeah... and then EVERYONE would be an archer because that's absurdly overpowered.

The reason it became charged is because every other OP ability became charged, simple as. I think the best way to buff archers would be to make their range actually useful, and either extend it to 125-150 or cut back the cowboy's max range (including special points) to 75 or something like that.

Archers have the second highest damage/shot next to warriors (hell it might even be the highest). If you'd be able to get 6 of those shots to hit one target in 1 tick with minimal mana cost, it's way too much.

I understand what you mean but archers are TERRIBLE no one really has a reason to be it unless they think its fun. I agree with the increesing range as well. but Still give people incentive to be an archer besides range
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
Alt:MobyDoy
Yt:troopas7
Yt:uioidk1
IamTroopas

Postby Kirku » Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Cowboy is basically the uhh upgraded version of archer.. Y'know why?

1. You don't have to press the space button like a millions time

2. Cowboy has range, but the archer has more more range..

3. I don't know why your reading this, but thank you!
Kirku

Return to Suggestions