What are your thoughts?

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

What are your thoughts?

Postby Oxidan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:48 am

I have been trying to clean up the forums and make them more readable. I would like to implement some constancy to how threads are made. This would make it easy for me to reply and help you all faster.

I would like to know if any of you have any other ideas on improvements that can be made regarding the forums. Also, if you have any concerns regarding the forums.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Thanks you!
Oxidan

Re: What are your thoughts?

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:10 pm

I think the forums are fine as is for the most part. Only thing I would suggest would be adding an unban section for those who want to be unbanned since there isn't a real place to put them and often confuses players.
BlazingPoop123

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm

BlazingPoop123 wrote:I think the forums are fine as is for the most part. Only thing I would suggest would be adding an unban section for those who want to be unbanned since there isn't a real place to put them and often confuses players.

Even if that section would be AND would be three times bigger than the other ones, I'm very sure that it must be someone who post "UNBANNED ME" in the other ones.
I know this could be a pain, but deleting them posts from the wrong section is a better option.
ImageImage
In game name: Andreyiy1
My Shiny Fish Shop
Andreyiy1

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm

> Ban appeal section with formatted slots

Pretty much unlikely that pinoys will use this and it'll be flooded, but it will most likely stop them from spamming every corner of the forums and filter it to one area.

e.g.

Username
Ban Reason/ Screenshot of ban
Are you guilty
Why do you think you should be unbanned

> coke to not be a forum mod but retain ingame mod role

This isn't mostly because of any dislike, but I don't feel like he speaks appropriately or in a manner that would best represent someone of authority. He is a helpful person and in many past occasions, he has dished out unjust punishments, but I feel he would suit better as an ingame helper as opposed to a forum mod.

> Application of ingame mod and forum mod division

Mostly is another added point to above, but people who are better suited to one area, as opposed to another, I think that if there are segregated cases of people helping in different areas, then robby would benefit. Two different teams with two figure heads to lead them, and robby being the top of course.

> Forum Helpers

Not necessarily a staff role, but a select few of players who are knowledgeable of Helmet Heroes, either the past or present, or both. They would be the primary figures who would help people, alongside the staff of the forum, in helping questions, giving detailed responses here and there.

> Report and Abuse team

People who devote their time towards helping and responding to players in the Report&Abuse section, giving their personal and finalised judgement based on the evidence, explanation and actions transpiring in the thread. Would take a workload off of yourself, and would actually give some players, even pinoys, closure as to how people get banned and why. In addition, the more tougher cases can still result in moderation input.

> Heavy moderation of "Events" section

I feel that this area should only consist of Big or Official events which will occur in Helmet Heroes, whether this would be notified via Facebook or Forums. I can see a handful, if not, majority of the threads consisting of dead events which didn't actually occur.

-

These are some ideas that pop into my mind when I think about restoring order to the forums overall. Shall edit if I think of more
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby -kirkapo321- » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Spoiler: show
You should make a unbanned section for filipinos and try to trick them by saying "it might take a while to get your account unbanned. :lol:

open the spoiler
IGN : kirkapo321
My H-H yt : H-H Heroes 247
Been playing H-H for like 3 years
-kirkapo321-

Postby Donald_Trump » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:19 am

-kirkapo321- wrote:[spoiler][b]You should make a unbanned section for filipinos and try to trick them by saying "it might take a while to get your account unbanned. :lol:

open the spoiler
lol best idea ever it acually should be a thing not to trick people but to keep from people posting threads like that all over the forums

also a like idea / dislike to help to know what people think
Image[/url]
check this out my youtube channel Farleyeccles Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs_NqWW7EM-qRxSex4gtHg
Donald_Trump

Return to Suggestions