Stat armor change.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Stat armor change.

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 am

This will be focusing on the armors that can be crafted ( excluding beholder ). Eventually, the armors aren't worth crafting due to the price/bonus ratio. I wouldn't say that there is no bonus, but going up to the next tier only provides a small bonus. It also seems that mage/cowboy/archer have some defense stats that are pretty equal, so why not space them out more. The only place that really has a good bonus, is going from the last buyable armor, to the first tier you can craft. Tier 4 is not bad, but the reason is because tier 3 is absolutely terrible.

Warrior

Mithril

Spoiler: show
Current:

Helmet 230 defense, 58 strength

Armor 187 defense, 60 strength

Legs 170 defense, 50 strength

New:

Helmet 255 defense, 85 strength

Armor 215 defense, 75 strength

Legs 200 defense, 70 strength

Cryo

Current:
Helmet 275 defense, 68 strength

Armor 263 defense, 66 strength

Legs 258 defense, 64 strength

New
Helmet 340 defense, 120 strength

Armor 315 defense, 105 strength

Legs 280 defense, 90 strength

Ultima

Current

Helmet 310 defense, 71 strength

Armor 288 defense, 70 strength

Legs 285 defense, 67 strength

New

Helmet 385 defense, 155 strength

Armor 350 defense, 135 strength

Legs 335 defense, 115 strength

Magma

Current

Helmet 385 defense, 90 strength

Armor 375 defense, 86 strength

Legs 368 defense, 82 strength

New

Helmet 450 defense, 180 strength

Armor 435 defense, 165 strength

Legs 415 defense, 140 strength

Archer

Divine

Current

Helmet 160 defense, 63 range

Armor 133 defense, 62 range

Legs 117 defense, 58 range

New

Helmet 175 defense, 80 range

Armor 150 defense, 70 range

Legs 130 defense, 60 range

Mystical tribe

Current

Helmet 190 defense, 71 range

Armor 183 defense, 69 range

Legs 151 defense, 67 range

New

Helmet 215 defense, 110 range

Armor 210 defense, 100 range

Legs 195 defense, 90 range

Ghillie

Current

Helmet 265 defense, 85 range

Armor 250 defense, 79 range

Legs 226 defense, 80 range

New

Helmet 300 defense, 140 range

Armor 285 defense, 125 range

Legs 270 defense, 110 range

Millennium

Current

Helmet 296 defense, 96 range

Armor 290 defense, 93 range

Legs 283 defense, 90 range

New

Helmet 345 defense, 175 range

Armor 325 defense, 160 range

Legs 310 defense, 155 range

Mage

Phantom

Current

Helmet 130 defense, 75 magic

Armor 110 defense,66 magic

Legs 107 defense, 66 magic

New

Helmet 145 defense, 90 magic

Armor 120 defense, 85 magic

Legs 115 defense, 75 magic

Hydro

Current

Helmet 168 defense, 88 magic

Armor 156 defense, 77 magic

Legs 151 defense, 74 magic

New

Helmet 185 defense, 125 magic

Armor 170 defense, 110 magic

Legs 160 defense, 95 magic

Spellbound

Current

Helmet 185 defense, 92 magic

Armor 169 defense, 80 magic

Legs 165 defense, 80 magic

New

Helmet 225 defense, 155 magic

Armor 200 defense, 140 magic

Legs 180 defense, 120 magic

Empowered

Current

Helmet 288 defense, 99 magic

Armor 283 defense, 99 magic

Legs 270 defense, 96 magic

New

Helmet 300 defense, 200 magic

Armor 290 defense, 185 magic

Legs 285 defense, 165 magic

Cowboy

Enforcer

Current

Helmet 143 defense, 61 artillery

Armor 104 defense, 61 artillery

Legs 108 defense 59 artillery

New

Helmet 150 defense, 75 artillery

Armor 140 defense, 70 artillery

Legs 125 defense, 70 artillery

Atomic

Current

Helmet 182 defense, 69 artillery

Armor 178 defense, 66 artillery

Legs 171 defense, 65 artillery

New

Helmet 200 defense, 100 artillery

Armor 185 defense, 90 artillery

Legs 175 defense, 85 artillery

Wrangler

Current

Helmet 190 defense, 75 artillery

Armor 188 defense, 69 artillery

legs 175 defense, 70 artillery

New

Helmet 260 defense, 135 artillery

Armor 240 defense, 115 artillery

Legs 215 defense, 100 artillery

Corruptor

Current

Helmet 290 defense, 88 artillery

Armor 288 defense, 87 artillery

Legs 279 defense, 83 artillery

New

Helmet 320 defense, 170 artillery

Armor 315 defense, 155 artillery

Legs 300 defense, 150 artillery

Compare each current armor stat to each current stat. Compare each newer stat to each newer stat. You will see that the newer armor stats have a greater increase per tier, rather than what the current ones have. This makes armor much more better for its worth, and better for its "enemy equivalent" I did leave prey out because of it being a weird spot. Best thing to do is make it slightly stronger than mystical tribe.
Last edited by Jakub on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Re: Stat armor change.

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:59 am

This.... Actually works pretty well!
Flashlight237

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:This.... Actually works pretty well!

Finally someone else understands that armor is poo.

The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Jakub wrote:

Exactly! I mean look at the differences here.:

Archer Shirt (Level 5): Defense +10, Range +3
Assault Armor (Level 68): Defense +55, Range +23

The Archer Shirt and Assault Armor are 63 levels apart, yet the Assault Armor is a huge upgrade from the Archer Shirt (45 more defense, 20 more range)

Yet here, we have the Assault Armor against the Repguana Armor.

Repguana Armor (Level 190): Defense +86, Range +45

That's a 122-level gap; almost TWICE that of the gap between the Archer Shirt and the Assault Armor, yet the difference between Repguana Armor and Assault Armor is in part smaller (+31 defense, yet +22 range). The increase per level difference is significantly stronger between the Archer Shirt and the Assault Armor: 2.8x the defense per level and 1.8x the range per level compared to the gap between the Assault and Repguana Armors. See why I skipped over plenty of armors and went from Cyborg Gear and Assault Legs to Archaic Helmet and Earth Gear?

Come on. Here's the Defense per Level ratings:

Defense Boost per Level (Archer Shirt to Assault Armor): .714
Defense Boost per Level (Assault to Repguana Armor): .254
Defense Boost per Level (Repguana to Divine Armor): .376

And it gets screwy from there.

Defense Boost per Level (Divine to Mystical Tribal Armor): .962
Defense Boost per Level (Mystical Tribal to Prey Armor): .627
Defense Boost per Level (Prey to Ghille Armor): .15 (What the crap, bruh?)
Defense Boost per Level (Ghille to Millenium Armor): .205 (Are you crapping me?)

And here's the Range per Level ratings:

Range Boost per Level (Archer Shirt to Assault Armor): .317
Range Boost per Level (Assault to Repguana Armor): .18
Range Boost per Level (Repguana to Divine Armor): .136

Range Boost per Level (Divine to Mystical Tribal Armor): .135
Range Boost per Level (Mystical Tribal to Prey Armor): .084 (What kind of crappy increase is that?)
Range Boost per Level (Prey to Ghille Armor): .03 (Oh my s***cheese!)
Range Boost per Level (Ghille to Millenium Armor): .072 (Why the bad stat boosts?!)

How about instead of giving people new pro-bait armor (especially since ONLY 88 PEOPLE have ever reached Level 1000 (where I predict the next pro-bait armor will be)), buff the armors that's already in the game! If they want to keep these stat gaps (the defense gap between the Repguana and Divine Armors is fine), at least buff every Level 70+ armor (regardless if its Archer, Warrior, or Mage (Cowboys are OP, so they can go get mauled by Dark Beholders if they think they're getting a buff)) to where the defense gap would be relative to that of the gap between the Archer Shirt and Assault Armor.
Flashlight237

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Jakub wrote:

Exactly! I mean look at the differences here.:

The Archer Shirt and Assault Armor are 63 levels apart, yet the Assault Armor is a huge upgrade from the Archer Shirt (45 more defense, 20 more range)

That's a 122-level gap; almost TWICE that of the gap between the Archer Shirt and the Assault Armor, yet the difference between Repguana Armor and Assault Armor is in part smaller (+31 defense, yet +22 range). The increase per level difference is significantly stronger between the Archer Shirt and the Assault Armor: 2.8x the defense per level and 1.8x the range per level compared to the gap between the Assault and Repguana Armors. See why I skipped over plenty of armors and went from Cyborg Gear and Assault Legs to Archaic Helmet and Earth Gear?

Defense Boost per Level (Ghille to Millenium Armor): .205 (Are you crapping me?)

Range Boost per Level (Mystical Tribal to Prey Armor): .084 (What kind of crappy increase is that?)
Range Boost per Level (Ghille to Millenium Armor): .072 (Why the bad stat boosts?!)

How about instead of giving people new pro-bait armor (especially since ONLY 88 PEOPLE have ever reached Level 1000 (where I predict the next pro-bait armor will be)), buff the armors that's already in the game! If they want to keep these stat gaps (the defense gap between the Repguana and Divine Armors is fine), at least buff every Level 70+ armor (regardless if its Archer, Warrior, or Mage (Cowboys are OP, so they can go get mauled by Dark Beholders if they think they're getting a buff)) to where the defense gap would be relative to that of the gap between the Archer Shirt and Assault Armor.

I've already suggested before that levels should be nerfed a bit. All of the early game armors are fairly easy to which could explain the stat bonuses. Only reason why I don't want them to have a buff ( or at least some buff towards the end game buyable armors ) is due to the fact that you can easily level. I might be the only one to think this, but the gaps in between end game enemies is really retarded. I myself don't have a problem grinding ( You don't know the true definition of grinding, unless you have play some idle games, runescape, or even terraria ), but the problem with HH is that it very excessive. ( Makes it even worse that the game is boring as hell )

I currently wear the pirate battle armor which is the last tier you can buy. If I wear a full set of atomic, I deal 30k extra damage to krakens. I thought I could gain more damage off booking, but what surprised me is that when I sold my atomic and booked artillery, I was put back into the same situation. Looking at this, tier 3 and tier 4 are pretty much useless to craft because you can gain more off booking. I went ahead and looked at the math, and for me to grind krakens efficiently, I have spend 110 hours to get what I need. I can play for about 4 hours a day which is equaled to a good 27.5 days. That isn't half bad for playing 4 hours a day, but remember that I am at 16k art, and I can play 4 hours a day. For players who can only play like 1-2 hours a day or not even play everyday, run into this horrible situation. I mean, for a player who spent no money on this game and plays 4 hours a day, will take them around 8 months to 1 year just for them to reach magmagons. That is a little too extreme for something that should be a whole lot easier to reach. This is why I would want to see a much greater change in stat bonuses, so players do not have to go through the excessive grinding.

Jakub

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Jakub wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:Exactly! I mean look at the differences here.:

I've already suggested before that levels should be nerfed a bit. All of the early game armors are fairly easy to which could explain the stat bonuses. Only reason why I don't want them to have a buff ( or at least some buff towards the end game buyable armors ) is due to the fact that you can easily level. I might be the only one to think this, but the gaps in between end game enemies is really retarded. I myself don't have a problem grinding ( You don't know the true definition of grinding, unless you have play some idle games, runescape, or even terraria ), but the problem with HH is that it very excessive. ( Makes it even worse that the game is boring as hell )

I currently wear the pirate battle armor which is the last tier you can buy. If I wear a full set of atomic, I deal 30k extra damage to krakens. I thought I could gain more damage off booking, but what surprised me is that when I sold my atomic and booked artillery, I was put back into the same situation. Looking at this, tier 3 and tier 4 are pretty much useless to craft because you can gain more off booking. I went ahead and looked at the math, and for me to grind krakens efficiently, I have spend 110 hours to get what I need. I can play for about 4 hours a day which is equaled to a good 27.5 days. That isn't half bad for playing 4 hours a day, but remember that I am at 16k art, and I can play 4 hours a day. For players who can only play like 1-2 hours a day or not even play everyday, run into this horrible situation. I mean, for a player who spent no money on this game and plays 4 hours a day, will take them around 8 months to 1 year just for them to reach magmagons. That is a little too extreme for something that should be a whole lot easier to reach. This is why I would want to see a much greater change in stat bonuses, so players do not have to go through the excessive grinding.

Exactly! I'm at Level 194, and I've never spent a single dime on the game or joined a single guild. The only two tickets I got came from a free TrialPay offer. Even then, I couldn't really fight armies of Glords without a Froster's Bow (I can do around 44,000 damage at a minimum with it if I remember correctly). I can see why the game can be boring; one of the reasons is, as I have noted before, the lack of diversity, I mean I can think of many RPGs that have more diversity than this game. Even then, getting the entire Heropedia filled is the hardest quest in the entire game. For most RPGs, you can just mill about and fill bestiary entries, but here, you have to contribute at least a hit or two to a monster kill. Magmagons and Mongrels are arsecows, so trying to get to Krakens or Bullopedes would be suicide.
Flashlight237

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 pm

i think i can do something with these changes, btw is the cost of each craftable needs increase too? if you compare the difference of defense on armors vs books, there a quite difference in result to defense output, so adding more def on gears must add more cost?

as for prey, it is designed for a hybrid class of warrior/archer so theres really no need to for buff
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:08 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:i think i can do something with these changes, btw is the cost of each craftable needs increase too? if you compare the difference of defense on armors vs books, there a quite difference in result to defense output, so adding more def on gears must add more cost?

as for prey, it is designed for a hybrid class of warrior/archer so theres really no need to for buff

If you so increase the prices, it shouldn't be too big. I did compare current magma vs new magma this morning, and you require about 2k less defense.

Tier 1: 200k-700k

Tier 2 850k-1.3m

Tier 3: 1.3m-1.8m

Tier 4 1.6m-2.5m

Jakub

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:04 am

Jakub wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:i think i can do something with these changes, btw is the cost of each craftable needs increase too? if you compare the difference of defense on armors vs books, there a quite difference in result to defense output, so adding more def on gears must add more cost?

If you so increase the prices, it shouldn't be too big. I did compare current magma vs new magma this morning, and you require about 2k less defense.

Tier 1: 200k-700k

Tier 2 850k-1.3m

Tier 3: 1.3m-1.8m

Tier 4 1.6m-2.5m

ok, i will just need approval first from before doing this ;)
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Jakub » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:13 am

I had to make slight modifications to warrior/archer. I decided to make items scale ( in stats ) by helmets > armors > legs. Warrior and archer should have pretty equal class stats, whereas cowboy has lower and mage has higher. Mage has the lowest defense, Archer has the highest, cowboy is in between.

Jakub

Postby Aaayeah » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:27 am

When will the changes be added?
IGN: Aaayeah
Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Power and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'am physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Location: Im in Heated Stones 1 hitting mags with 2 scimitars :P

Postby Jakub » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:29 am

Aaayeah wrote:When will the changes be added?

Who knows. This is just a suggestion .-.

Jakub

Postby Aaayeah » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:43 am

Jakub wrote:
Aaayeah wrote:When will the changes be added?

Who knows. This is just a suggestion .-.

Well,its a Great Suggestion!
IGN: Aaayeah
Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Power and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'am physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Location: Im in Heated Stones 1 hitting mags with 2 scimitars :P

Postby Skylox » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 pm

I do hope Robby agreed, that would make me play again
Skylox

Postby outlast_123 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 pm

sir pls support
outlast_123

Postby Donald_Trump » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:07 pm

support over 9000!
check this out my two youtube channels Donald_Trump helmet heroes and Farleyeccles Gameing is my resent channel for im using more now due to make it so i can upload more then hh
Donald_Trump

Postby zaickotec » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:23 pm

came here to support :p
zaickotec

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:46 pm

i would have done this if not for those dupers around, bear with me sirs, i'll make it happen just wait
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby strategist » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:23 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:i would have done this if not for those dupers around, bear with me sirs, i'll make it happen just wait

Wohh, I'll expect that sir! ^_^
strategist

Postby Jakub » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 am

coke_na_rc wrote:i would have done this if not for those dupers around, bear with me sirs, i'll make it happen just wait

Go away you st00pid d00pers :(

Jakub

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 am

done, tho idk when will the ingame be updated, i believe all rooms must be resetted first or when robby does some patching to the game

edit: should see the difference on damage by now
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Would be nice if this update included changes to shields and boots.

WEED IS LIFE

Noobs say plz because it's shorter than please and I say NO because it's shorter than YES
SILVER_BULLET1

Postby Ten » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:08 am

SILVER_BULLET1 wrote:Would be nice if this update included changes to shields and boots.

yeah would be nice *hint hint*
Ten

Return to Suggestions