This were a "LIE"?????

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

This were a "LIE"?????

Postby yasuo09 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 am

I always using "Power Attack" i notice its my MP is so fast making it empty i test it and the Power Attack cost 13 MP but it says on skills 6 MP only then i say on update its says skill are reduce MP cost. Are this kidding me? :evil:
Attachments
lol.png
lol.png (60.85 KiB) Viewed 722 times
yasuo09

Re: This were a "LIE"?????

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 am

So there's an information button in the most random place.png
So there's an information button in the most random place.png (155.99 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby yasuo09 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 am

itblobboy wrote:
So there's an information button in the most random place.png

wtf!!
yasuo09

Postby CountryBig » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am

Yeah it sucks
CountryBig

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:46 am

Not as bad as it started out, believe me, someone was paying 288 MP for a skill way earlier than they should be doing.

On the brighter side, everyone can beef MP restoration to 40 if you not noticed it, sadly since it might be possible power attack is your main attack, you might be screwed anyways, another 10 MP back per 10 seconds is not going to cover all those spams.
SlapThatChicken

Postby CountryBig » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:52 am

I started my character out with a ton of mp and built my character around that so it doesn't really matter. I just feel Robby is suggesting against leveling up by making the skills cost more mp
CountryBig

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 am

I could understand the change in this mechanic if Robby had made the MP actually increase naturally as our character levels up, to the point that you get 10 per level but unfortunately that not the case, 3 stat points per level is not a lot of breathing room so I not too sure where the "players getting massive MP" is coming from as I still have 120 MP (90 before change) cause I thought that was good enough lol.
SlapThatChicken

Postby CountryBig » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 am

He was talking about people such as II who have 10k mp plus. I get what you're saying because I only had 300 mp when I was a warrior
CountryBig

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:51 am

CountryBig wrote:I started my character out with a ton of mp and built my character around that so it doesn't really matter. I just feel Robby is suggesting against leveling up by making the skills cost more mp

I'm just glad robby isn't making this like one of those games where every update is something awesome and it makes the game even easier to play every time.

Robby is keeping a little difficult with us. Although you have to admit, cowboys aren't missing their MP anyway :lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 am

itblobboy wrote:
CountryBig wrote:I started my character out with a ton of mp and built my character around that so it doesn't really matter. I just feel Robby is suggesting against leveling up by making the skills cost more mp

I'm just glad robby isn't making this like one of those games where every update is something awesome and it makes the game even easier to play every time.

Robby is keeping a little difficult with us. Although you have to admit, cowboys aren't missing their MP anyway :lol:

blobby.. what do you mean when you say harder? its just take more time to get kills.. its not harder.. but its prob that in the end its very problematic to level up
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:52 am

You just answered your own question.
itblobboy

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

itblobboy wrote:You just answered your own question.

well.. its not harder.. you just need to push more the spacebar.. its not hard.. if you waant hard go to run half an hour.. its hard
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 pm

plak&shlak wrote:

well.. its not harder.. you just need to push more the spacebar.. its not hard.. if you waant hard go to run half an hour.. its hard

Okay first of all, running half an hour isn't that hard unless you're a true 'Murican. Unless you're sprinting... :roll:

Second of all, lets assume you kill something that takes two spacebars to press. The update came in, now it takes 4. Lets assume you're at sasquatches trying to get to brick level, you are probably gonna kill roughly 1000 sasquatches. You're pushing the spacebar 2,000 times more than before, and it will probably take 1.6 times the time it used to take... Something like that, anyway.
itblobboy

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:17 pm

More like its balanced out, others can get to higher monsters faster than they originally could cause of how weapon power and defense on monsters have changed, you may not be 1-2 shotting something anymore, however someone that didn't even have a prayer of doing damage now can farm in areas they had no chance of doing before.

It easier in the end, but only for the lower levels now I bother to see how it working, for those in the higher level however, with no weapons to use past 300 levels it why anyone in extreme levels aren't doing as well, not to mention that actually hurts them badly when it comes to MP changes, higher levels have to adjust MP for now with no way to greatly improve their damage.
SlapThatChicken

Postby yasuo09 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 am

It must higher MP cost then 0.5MP per 0.1SEC then at the last LVL mp restoration 2.5 every 1 sec then killing boss must give buffs like 10MP restoration every 2 secs or in Health then in Kreetus will give the special buffs 10MP restoration and 10HP restoration every 1 secs plus the ma lvl of the MP restoration that makes other MMORPG

Its make so long if we will waiting for 10 secs for 40 MP restoration
yasuo09

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:36 am

itblobboy wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:

Okay first of all, running half an hour isn't that hard unless you're a true 'Murican. Unless you're sprinting... :roll:

Second of all, lets assume you kill something that takes two spacebars to press. The update came in, now it takes 4. Lets assume you're at sasquatches trying to get to brick level, you are probably gonna kill roughly 1000 sasquatches. You're pushing the spacebar 2,000 times more than before, and it will probably take 1.6 times the time it used to take... Something like that, anyway.

not harder.. just more time to level up etc.. well... still your choice where to grind
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:38 am

plak&shlak wrote:not harder.. just more time to level up etc.. well... still your choice where to grind

Ever hear of carpal tunnel syndrome? :lol:
itblobboy

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm

itblobboy wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:not harder.. just more time to level up etc.. well... still your choice where to grind

Ever hear of carpal tunnel syndrome? :lol:

no sorry
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:03 pm

plak&shlak wrote:no sorry

That explains your opinion.
itblobboy

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:45 am

itblobboy wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:no sorry

That explains your opinion.

what so you mean?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to General