the new formulas destroy the game please read this

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

the new formulas destroy the game please read this

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:30 am

the things that make this game so lovely by people is the fact hat he is simple (the same reason that people love socccer)
now with the new formulas the game is much more complicated.. now we cant know how many damage we will do cause once we have formula that we simmate stff and now it a lot compilcated..
in addition to that also the warrior are a lot weaker then before.. its should make them less underpower but also them lose a lot from them power
in addition to that the fish are veryyyyyyy hard to catch..
you know... he game had a lot of update and i never tell that the update is not good.. and now i said this so something here is very not good..
think about this
i say that the previous formula should bere
((power+weapon-def)*(critical power)*(chance for critical in%)+(power+weapon-def)*(chance for not critical in%))/100
its the best easy to calculate and every book you buy is worth one power and (lets say that everybook you buy your power is growing in liniar style and not in other style)
tell me what you think
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Re: the new formulas destroy the game please read this

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:32 am

Hopefully he'll keep tweaking it to be a little more reasonable.

But too complicated isn't an issue. I don't think his goal was for us to do the math on what monster to grind in the first place as much as just, you know, play it.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:56 am

He probably also didn't expect a chosen few to go so ridiculous that even repgaunas can be one shotted, making the casual look like they accomplished nothing in this game. Even people playing for 1-2 hours a day and is a supporter can't really hope to reach that kind of stat quickly.

I going to guess maybe after certain weapons are released that weapons will finally be in a reasonable power level to make repgauna not look like a gigantic wall you may never get pass less you spend month or 3 in hardcore farming (8-12 hours a day grinding).
SlapThatChicken

Postby CountryBig » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeah soccer is uber complicated to some of the sports I watch and play
CountryBig

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 am

SlapThatChicken wrote:He probably also didn't expect a chosen few to go so ridiculous that even repgaunas can be one shotted, making the casual look like they accomplished nothing in this game. Even people playing for 1-2 hours a day and is a supporter can't really hope to reach that kind of stat quickly.

I going to guess maybe after certain weapons are released that weapons will finally be in a reasonable power level to make repgauna not look like a gigantic wall you may never get pass less you spend month or 3 in hardcore farming (8-12 hours a day grinding).

also if there will be ew gear people is still leveling up and every set that is ore 50 levels then the previous people level up 100-200 levels (i talk about the op players)
so its wont help.. just bring back the old formulas that we all love
CountryBig wrote:Yeah soccer is uber complicated to some of the sports I watch and play

sover is complicated?? are you sick? people just pass until they see someone in position to kick or just throw ball to the box...
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby CountryBig » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 pm

And then there's red cards and yellow cards and free kicks and corner kicks and goalie kicks and a ton of other stuff that some people find confusing
CountryBig

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

I just did 14k damage to a green bouncer with a fishing pole, and over 1 million damage with x2 darkane wands. Apparently 5 of the particles didn't hit, either. (I have screenshots of over 900k and 1m in case you don't believe it's over 1m, since the numbers get cut off)

I FEEL SO POWERFUL.

Spoiler: show
Green bouncer got pwned hard.png
Green bouncer got pwned hard.png (95.08 KiB) Viewed 537 times

Green bouncer got pwned hard 2.png
Green bouncer got pwned hard 2.png (103.12 KiB) Viewed 537 times

When I go to hit a beholder, I can 1 hit it with the melee attacks involved. I can't 1 hit kreetons anymore though...

This is all under double rage. Takes 6 spacebars with all melee attacks included to slay a repguana. Used to only be 3 w/o melee involved.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Contracter » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:32 pm

itblobboy wrote:I just did 14k damage to a green bouncer with a fishing pole, and over 1 million damage with x2 darkane wands. Apparently 5 of the particles didn't hit, either. (I have screenshots of over 900k and 1m in case you don't believe it's over 1m, since the numbers get cut off)

I FEEL SO POWERFUL.

Green bouncer got pwned hard.png

Green bouncer got pwned hard 2.png

When I go to hit a beholder, I can 1 hit it with the melee attacks involved. I can't 1 hit kreetons anymore though...

This is all under double rage. Takes 6 spacebars with all melee attacks included to slay a repguana. Used to only be 3 w/o melee involved.

YOU CAN ONE HIT A BEHOLDER AS A MAGE WITH MELEEE??????? joke say direct wand attack instead of melee
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Contracter

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 am

CountryBig wrote:And then there's red cards and yellow cards and free kicks and corner kicks and goalie kicks and a ton of other stuff that some people find confusing

are you kidding me? if there are fouls etc and some typesof kicking its not make the game confusing... you should see basketball game which is trillions times more complicated
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby CountryBig » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Let's agree that sports you don't watch regularly are confusing
CountryBig

Postby MajesticOne » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm

I thought warrior are stronger now. I could easily do 5000 damage to bouncers, while I use to do about 600
MajesticOne

Postby CountryBig » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Yes and no. Take your weapon damage and multiply it by your power then divide that by the monsters defense.
CountryBig

Postby yasuo09 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 am

What will happen if you got hacked? It makes you cant move on to the hacked weapons if it can it so hard as in very very hard :cry: :cry:
yasuo09

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 am

yasuo09 wrote:What will happen if you got hacked? It makes you cant move on to the hacked weapons if it can it so hard as in very very hard :cry: :cry:

Getting hacked isn't supposed to happen in the first place.

Just don't tell anyone your password or use your username as your password and you'll be fine. If someone gets lucky anyway, just tell robby on the forums.
itblobboy

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:43 am

MajesticOne wrote:I thought warrior are stronger now. I could easily do 5000 damage to bouncers, while I use to do about 600

now go to mob with better def
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to General