Update 5.6

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Update 5.6

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

I'd like to help with all the classes, but it's really hard getting to levels over 400...

I just can't nolife like that anymore. I've moved on the forumier pastures :cry:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Technically we only need number up to lv280+, most of the best weapons are right around that range so once you reach that, then it kinda in the final of how much the weapons matter vs. stats.

Archers and mages seem to get their best quicker than others.

Mages got the weakest damage ever when using wand, so much that I pretty sure it not viable for any mage build at all less you tanking. Their two handed staff is the only good thing that measures up. Archers have their bow at lv180 but it not anywhere near in damage range as a mage which actually matters now, so the only key advantage is shooting distance.

Warrior can probably pile on damage now if they use two handed weapons and probably prefered if going to use warrior, at high levels that electric barracuda going to be seeing a lot of love till more updates come.

Cowboy from what I can tell is almost identical damage after update despite they get weapons at a lot slower rate, and their damage range is only around archers at a later point, though this is probably only purely because they can fire so many bullets so let see how it plays out to even get the best gun later.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Kuraradou » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:16 pm

SlapThatChicken wrote:Cowboy from what I can tell is almost identical damage after update despite they get weapons at a lot slower rate, and their damage range is only around archers at a later point, though this is probably only purely because they can fire so many bullets so let see how it plays out to even get the best gun later.

As a level 56 cowboy, my damage per bullet almost halved. It's made training a lot more difficult, especially with the level 100+ mages that like to hang out at penguins ._.
Kuraradou

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm

It seem nearly identical to me, I don't one hit stalkers no more but it still very close to what I could do already and some reason lotus is now easier despite I had to fix my MP to use rage so I didn't have it at the time, but some reason non-rage lotus eyes were easier...
SlapThatChicken

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Kuraradou wrote:
SlapThatChicken wrote:Cowboy from what I can tell is almost identical damage after update despite they get weapons at a lot slower rate, and their damage range is only around archers at a later point, though this is probably only purely because they can fire so many bullets so let see how it plays out to even get the best gun later.

As a level 56 cowboy, my damage per bullet almost halved. It's made training a lot more difficult, especially with the level 100+ mages that like to hang out at penguins ._.

My damage was halved too as a level 430 mage.

It now takes me twice as many hits to slay a repguana.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 pm

I can say least books no longer trivialize the game, it was to the point that Robby had to add another 2000+ def to the next new monster and a heck of a lot of HP just to make it challenging to anyone with 10k+ stats.

Now he can finally make it more balance and not out of control gaps in power differences between mobs.
SlapThatChicken

Postby fallenangel » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 pm

I've decided I like it though I can now kill a sasquache in 5 hits a block bot in 2 and stalkers in 3 that's less hits than before

I can even do damage to kreetons beholders repguanas and the new big monster which I couldn't even do
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:47 am

the w8 3 min thing is getting wierder cuz of this update...
Attachments
Capture.PNG10.PNG
Capture.PNG10.PNG (11.22 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby Ky372 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 am

WOOOOO! I caught 36/38 of the fish! I completed the mission! =D

Am I the first one to do so?
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 am

Ky372 wrote:WOOOOO! I caught 36/38 of the fish! I completed the mission! =D

Am I the first one to do so?

Dang...can I borrow one?
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 am

M668 wrote:I'm still getting this:
password_blacked_out.png

and now this:
again.png

I can get in, but never on the first attempt.

also happened to me
Sintoque wrote:Mega fish spawns.. and I have no fishing pole.

Not sure if this is a bug, I was AFK for hours and the lag so bad I just have to get out of there.

i like those types of bugs.. but its cooler with mobs cause in two seconds i get a lot of exp and there you just need to wait hours until you get oe fish
Lycanblade wrote:the w8 3 min thing is getting wierder cuz of this update...

hahahahah
the game gone wild
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby tabofabo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:48 am

Sometimes i receive fish for no reason when someone is fishing near of me. Fix this bug :)
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby BlameTheLag » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:28 am

BUMPITY BUMPTY BUMP BRING THIS POST TO THE TOP! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BlameTheLag

Postby BlameTheLag » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:29 am

BlameTheLag wrote:BUMPITY BUMPTY BUMP BRING THIS POST TO THE TOP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
BlameTheLag

Postby BroSoldier » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:37 am

damian2502 wrote:Btw. I heard fishing net can catch every fish, fishing level doesnt matter with that. Its true? If yes, this is HUGE p2w, because why normal players must level fishing for days to catch best ones, while for 30 tickets I can catch them from level 1?

Now no matter ur lvl u can always catch every fish but lvl will count into fishing leaderboards
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Postby MasterWorldCreator » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey Robby, Can u please unbanned my account MasterWorldCreator it banned me for no reason and i did't hack i promise i did't hack please unbanned him :(
MasterWorldCreator

Postby Saruman107 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:18 pm

MasterWorldCreator wrote:Hey Robby, Can u please unbanned my account MasterWorldCreator it banned me for no reason and i did't hack i promise i did't hack please unbanned him :(

You couldn't start another thread for this
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

Maybe you could pm rob instead :?
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:51 pm

lol sintoque why do you play the game from helmet games and not from the official site?
also i like spawn rate (when the spawn rate is higher) and max numbe of mobs (when the max monster that can be on area is bigger) prob
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Lu-Bu » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 am

Dammit robby that damage formula is creating so much chaos that noobs are doing 100 damage to yeti's by noobs i mean level 20's and if low levels stealing your kills isnt bad enough Everybody is scared to go into pvp
(including myself) But the low levels dont mind going in pvp at all
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:Dammit robby that damage formula is creating so much chaos that noobs are doing 100 damage to yeti's by noobs i mean level 20's and if low levels stealing your kills isnt bad enough Everybody is scared to go into pvp
(including myself) But the low levels dont mind going in pvp at all

100 damage.. big deal.. 42 his to kill.. not big deal.. also the yeti kill them in one hit.. so relax
i like the new formula... i like the style the damage is growing
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Previous

Return to General