Train Shack

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Train Shack

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

He should give you the privledge of changing the name and maybe the description. The image MUST be blank though :lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Caefer wrote:Still the most rare rare there is, not tradeable and no longer findable in anything; no drops, no slots, nothing. It's uber-rare and Robby told me that he is specifically letting it stay.

rarety rare mcrareness.png

huh? what?
meh..
lol
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby fallenangel » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Drewness wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Am I the only one who wishes rob would update more frequently and less in amounts? I understand that fish themselves all have to come in one big update, but things like the train shack that I assume are separate can come now.

I dunno, that's just how I feel. I've heard of many players taking hiatus because the game got too boring and not changing. Of course, a big update like this with all the extra stuff will surely bring them back, but I think they wouldn't want to leave in the first place if they were more frequent.

~My two cents, complete and sincere.

I completely agree! While it is cool to see big things come to the game (Kreetus, New Lottery, etc.) I would much prefer he would have like a weekly release with bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc. Then maybe every 4-6 weeks unveil something epic. :D

He used to do it like that a little update every week or so not months without updates
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby Contracter » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Caefer wrote:Still the most rare rare there is, not tradeable and no longer findable in anything; no drops, no slots, nothing. It's uber-rare and Robby told me that he is specifically letting it stay.

rarety rare mcrareness.png

i had none shoe and none helmet they disappeared but my alt has none shoe still.
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Contracter

Postby roko114 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:12 am

is everyone sure this is going to be a way to get around like with trains and not used for level up?
roko114

Postby fallenangel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 pm

roko114 wrote:is everyone sure this is going to be a way to get around like with trains and not used for level up?

No I'm not sure
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Previous

Return to General