Train Shack

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Train Shack

Postby Naruto » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Well, its confirmed that one of the fishies is named "flipper". Anyone wanna guess the other fish names? I wonder what the train shack is for (apart from trains).
Naruto

Re: Train Shack

Postby Saruman107 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:28 pm

This looks amazing, sad that the update got pushed back further, i wonder what fish xp is for though and if the net is now available in the item slot :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Saruman107 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Saruman107

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Thank goodness fish xp is different from regular!

I'll bet the train shack is like area teleport to certain cities, probably for a fee.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Saruman107 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Naruto wrote:Image
Well, its confirmed that one of the fishies is named "flipper". Anyone wanna guess the other fish names? I wonder what the train shack is for (apart from trains).

That second picture looks like part of the windmill from windmill top and skymill :mrgreen:
Saruman107

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:45 pm

I am looking forward to this update!
MisoSoup247

Postby fallenangel » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:18 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:I am looking forward to this update!

of course u are miso u designed the fishies
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Am I the only one who wishes rob would update more frequently and less in amounts? I understand that fish themselves all have to come in one big update, but things like the train shack that I assume are separate can come now.

I dunno, that's just how I feel. I've heard of many players taking hiatus because the game got too boring and not changing. Of course, a big update like this with all the extra stuff will surely bring them back, but I think they wouldn't want to leave in the first place if they were more frequent.

~My two cents, complete and sincere.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MrFlip » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 pm

itblobboy wrote:I've heard of many players taking hiatus because the game got too boring and not changing. Of course, a big update like this with all the extra stuff will surely bring them back, but I think they wouldn't want to leave in the first place if they were more frequent.

this is why i left for the summer. i would rather go outside then grind all summer (cause there is nothing else to do) so i just laid off, but then i seen the coming soon post on fb and was checking the game and forums for the update everyday.

but anyway, ill be checking back on tuesday, if the update isnt out then ill check of friday.
-au revoir
MrFlip

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:08 pm

fallenangel wrote:
MisoSoup247 wrote:I am looking forward to this update!

of course u are miso u designed the fishies

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy said that all of the fish will be in the game.. but he didnt draw fish for all the mobs in the game.. so i ppretty intrested if robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy design more fish
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Contracter » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:27 pm

AH ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PLAY THE UPDATE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE AND SAY HOW COOL IT IS?

....Moment you long on and someone has level 56565 fishing skill before you even got a net
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Contracter

Postby fallenangel » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Wtf lol
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby SlapThatChicken » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:10 pm

I hope it a content that least help covers most levels, including high tiers so anyone can actually enjoy it. Though its a bit funny to be literally in the water to catch with a net, if could just do that, why get a fishing pole lol?
SlapThatChicken

Postby ssk » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:44 am

why do i have the feeling im about to get burned on the 3m i spent on my pole?
OI Officer - Guild Acceptance by INVITE ONLY! (and don't ask to be invited.)
We are a very active social guild for cool peeps, older heads, and general misfits.
IGN spaceshell_kae
ssk

Postby madchafer » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:55 am

The only thing I wish for the train shacks are.....

For it to be filled with tons of gravy!
madchafer

Postby Contracter » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:04 am

ssk wrote:why do i have the feeling im about to get burned on the 3m i spent on my pole?

um if your a newish player and werent here before earth armour as avaliable
well earth armour could be won in the slot machine way before it came out.
so if the rod turns out to be just a normal item worth no more the 5k yeah you got burn.
and why buy it before the update? if anything it would get less rare even if it is real now.
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Contracter

Postby ssk » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 am

Contracter wrote:
ssk wrote:why do i have the feeling im about to get burned on the 3m i spent on my pole?

so if the rod turns out to be just a normal item worth no more the 5k yeah you got burn.
and why buy it before the update? if anything it would get less rare even if it is real now.

because its prestigious to own rare items
OI Officer - Guild Acceptance by INVITE ONLY! (and don't ask to be invited.)
We are a very active social guild for cool peeps, older heads, and general misfits.
IGN spaceshell_kae
ssk

Postby madchafer » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 am

ssk wrote:
Contracter wrote:

because its prestigious to own rare items

It wouldn't be a rare after the update will be released dun' it?

Anyways, some people are dumb or insane enough, to buy an item worth below 5k for 1M+. They buy it without thinking, it might not work in the fishing update. The next moment you know, will be you smashing your computer.

That's why I hate rares.
madchafer

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:44 am

madchafer wrote:
It wouldn't be a rare after the update will be released dun' it?

Anyways, some people are dumb or insane enough, to buy an item worth below 5k for 1M+. They buy it without thinking, it might not work in the fishing update. The next moment you know, will be you smashing your computer.

That's why I hate rares.

If it doesn't work in the fishing update, then it would actually still be considered a rare I believe.
itblobboy

Postby Drewness » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 am

itblobboy wrote:Am I the only one who wishes rob would update more frequently and less in amounts? I understand that fish themselves all have to come in one big update, but things like the train shack that I assume are separate can come now.

I dunno, that's just how I feel. I've heard of many players taking hiatus because the game got too boring and not changing. Of course, a big update like this with all the extra stuff will surely bring them back, but I think they wouldn't want to leave in the first place if they were more frequent.

I completely agree! While it is cool to see big things come to the game (Kreetus, New Lottery, etc.) I would much prefer he would have like a weekly release with bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc. Then maybe every 4-6 weeks unveil something epic. :D
Code: Select all
  ___  ___ _____      ___  _ ___ ___ ___
 |   \| _ \ __\ \    / / \| | __/ __/ __|
 | |) |   / _| \ \/\/ /| .` | _|\__ \__ \
 |___/|_|_\___| \_/\_/ |_|\_|___|___/___/
Drewness

Postby Saruman107 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:39 am

Drewness wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Am I the only one who wishes rob would update more frequently and less in amounts? I understand that fish themselves all have to come in one big update, but things like the train shack that I assume are separate can come now.

I completely agree! While it is cool to see big things come to the game (Kreetus, New Lottery, etc.) I would much prefer he would have like a weekly release with bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc. Then maybe every 4-6 weeks unveil something epic. :D

These ideas would run so much smoother if robby hired some extra hands to help out with updates and such :lol: :lol:
Saruman107

Postby roko114 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 am

I thought this is a place to train like in dragon ballz with the time room not a place for actual trains.
roko114

Postby StormNinja » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:39 am

Saruman107 wrote:
Drewness wrote:

These ideas would run so much smoother if robby hired some extra hands to help out with updates and such :lol: :lol:

Well this is robby's personal project like his masterpiece i'm sure he has others helping with his other games but its quite amazing how he can manage this big game this game inspires me.

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby MajesticOne » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Fish!
MajesticOne

Postby lstArcher » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:47 pm

When is it around?
lstArcher

Postby Caefer » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Still the most rare rare there is, not tradeable and no longer findable in anything; no drops, no slots, nothing. It's uber-rare and Robby told me that he is specifically letting it stay.

rarety rare mcrareness.png
rarety rare mcrareness.png (34.57 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
Caefer

Next

Return to General