carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:09 pm

/
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby Sasuke » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 pm

wats that?
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm

new area probably ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby itblobboy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 pm

The point of this thread is: _________.

Fill in the blank.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby Pluui » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 pm

itblobboy wrote:The point of this thread is: buffalo.

Fill in the blank.


What do I win?
Pluui
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby itblobboy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Pluui wrote:
itblobboy wrote:The point of this thread is: buffalo.

Fill in the blank.


What do I win?


You win allowance to enter my giveaway for a chance to win it big.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:24 am

itblobboy wrote:The point of this thread is: _________.

Fill in the blank.

make people know that new area is coming in one or two days
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby Cyberjay » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 am

"Carnelia's Wood is coming"

I was just saying that :)
Seems like Robby is online at this area, but there is no Carnelia's Wood on the map... yet.
Cyberjay
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 am

itblobboy wrote:The point of this thread is: _________.

Fill in the blank.

That there is going to be a new area for a new boss that is stronger than the Dark Beholder.
area name sneak peek.png
area name sneak peek.png (19.53 KiB) Viewed 2935 times
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 pm

if it will happened no one can defeat that
i think that robby should do monster that is stronger than yeti but weaker than brick
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm

plak&shlak wrote:if it will happened no one can defeat that
i think that robby should do monster that is stronger than yeti but weaker than brick

boooooooooooo
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby Ky372 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:26 pm

I feel like it will be past frogs, since I've noticed there's a trailing link after the leftmost frog area:

Image


Just my thought. Could be a render problem, or not, who knows?
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Ky372 wrote:I feel like it will be past frogs, since I've noticed there's a trailing link after the leftmost frog area:

Image


Just my thought. Could be a render problem, or not, who knows?

wow it will be cool
its hould be wetlands area or something
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby Naruto » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Yep, Carnelia's woods will be a new area with the first boss of the game :D.

Its on the facebook page for Helmet Heroes. :P
Attachments
Carnelia's Woods.png
Carnelia's Woods.png (237.39 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby SlayerBlade » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 pm

It's over 9000!



ok, got the funny stuff out, but is the dungeon gonna be an instance or first come first serve like with everything else?

I'd hate to not be able to do anything to the boss if it winds up being more powerfull then beholder which i still am a good 50 levels and 600 points from killing. :(
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
User avatar
SlayerBlade
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby Naruto » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:50 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:It's over 9000!



ok, got the funny stuff out, but is the dungeon gonna be an instance or first come first serve like with everything else?

I'd hate to not be able to do anything to the boss if it winds up being more powerfull then beholder which i still am a good 50 levels and 600 points from killing. :(


Hnmm, I'm not sure SlayerBlade, but hopefully its one where we can at least do scratch damage to it :3 like in pvp... I reckon we should be able to as its a boss and in most games the boss in an mmo would be one where several players have the opportunity to work together and take it down... so hopefully we can hit it a few times and do around 12000-20000 dmg before dying and if we're lucky we might be able to kill one :D
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby bloodstrikez » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm excited about this, but at the same time, it sucks to know for me and the rest of the players who aren't powerful enough, can't possibly reach the boss area, let alone do any dmg if we did reach it.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby SlayerBlade » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:55 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:I'm excited about this, but at the same time, it sucks to know for me and the rest of the players who aren't powerful enough, can't possibly reach the boss area, let alone do any dmg if we did reach it.


That will be the biggest decider wither the update is a golden one, or an epic failure. So few people can stand up to the lotus monsters, and even less to beholders.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
User avatar
SlayerBlade
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:
bloodstrikez wrote:I'm excited about this, but at the same time, it sucks to know for me and the rest of the players who aren't powerful enough, can't possibly reach the boss area, let alone do any dmg if we did reach it.


That will be the biggest decider wither the update is a golden one, or an epic failure. So few people can stand up to the lotus monsters, and even less to beholders.


I agree, if its defense is so high that only top players can damage it, like the beholder, than it will be a useless boss to add to the game. Boss's are supposed to be made so that a group of friends can take it out, because it's pointless alone unless you crave XP.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby SlayerBlade » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
SlayerBlade wrote:
bloodstrikez wrote:I'm excited about this, but at the same time, it sucks to know for me and the rest of the players who aren't powerful enough, can't possibly reach the boss area, let alone do any dmg if we did reach it.


That will be the biggest decider wither the update is a golden one, or an epic failure. So few people can stand up to the lotus monsters, and even less to beholders.


I agree, if its defense is so high that only top players can damage it, like the beholder, than it will be a useless boss to add to the game. Boss's are supposed to be made so that a group of friends can take it out, because it's pointless alone unless you crave XP.



in my opinion, it should have a defense as good as the bricks, and about an attack strength of around drill bots, that would give the the majority of level 100-200 players a decent challenge. with 50k HP as shown, you'd still have a lot of wacking before it falls over.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
User avatar
SlayerBlade
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby itblobboy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Might I suggest 500,000 HP and 100 defense, with 300 power/range/magic and always hits a minimum of 100 damage with projectiles that move slow enough to give you a chance to dodge? I don't know, just a suggestion/idea.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

itblobboy wrote:Might I suggest 500,000 HP and 100 defense, with 300 power/range/magic and always hits a minimum of 100 damage with projectiles that move slow enough to give you a chance to dodge? I don't know, just a suggestion/idea.


Ehh, not a bad idea. But I suggest a boss with that amount of HP at a later time. 50k does seem pretty small for a boss. Rev can do 32k against Lotus Eyes. So this shouldnt be any of a challenge to him.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby bloodstrikez » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 pm

100 defense? That means you need to be at least level 80+ to able to inflict some damage, i was hoping for players with (Thorn Bow), (Skull Spear), (Nature Staff) able to join the hunt since that's when player really got a hang of how this game works, maybe robby should make a new boss for lower level players at yellow puff monster area.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby SlayerBlade » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:100 defense? That means you need to be at least level 80+ to able to inflict some damage, i was hoping for players with (Thorn Bow), (Skull Spear), (Nature Staff) able to join the hunt since that's when player really got a hang of how this game works, maybe robby should make a new boss for lower level players at yellow puff monster area.


Yeah not only lower leveled bosses, but a few more lower level monsters with some decent equips for legs and chest as decent drops.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
User avatar
SlayerBlade
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: carnelias woods area is coming (new area)

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:50 pm

boss shlould have a lot lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee not a lot defense that a lot of people can do damage for it and the power should be 0-100 damage for worrier 50-150 for hunters 100-200 for mages its houldnt be depented in defense
what do you think?
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests