AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Postby MasterYi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:26 pm

And the winners are:
Spoiler: show
KITTEN AND CHANG!

You both got ONE day to claim your tickets, you claim your tickets by posting here, and by posting here only!

If you don't post here within one day someone else will get the tickets!
Gret to you both.
Last edited by MasterYi on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 21 times in total.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Re: Donations!

Postby rex24602 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 pm

MasterYi wrote:I don't grind anymore, and I don't chase after OP stats anymore, I just login every now and then for fun now. I am still around the forums though.

So I thought I'd make a donation to loyal HH players! I have 400 tickets I will donate away. I will not use a raffle or anything, people who wants to join can just leave a post here and I will personally choose a few. I will not favor friends of mine, I will go after friendly and players I think will stick around to HH. Everyone can participate.

I'll donate to two players, so that'll be 200 each.

Edit: Oh and if this doesn't get like 10-15 comments within two days I'll cancel the whole thing.

Not related to this:

( Btw Miso, how much money/tickets would you accept for making me a EPIC AWESOME UNBELIEVABLE sig for me? In the same epic shady style as my signature I use now, I'll pay either if I use it or not )

O_O ur not kiding?
rex24602

Postby MasterYi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:35 pm

rex24602 wrote:
MasterYi wrote:I don't grind anymore, and I don't chase after OP stats anymore, I just login every now and then for fun now. I am still around the forums though.

So I thought I'd make a donation to loyal HH players! I have 400 tickets I will donate away. I will not use a raffle or anything, people who wants to join can just leave a post here and I will personally choose a few. I will not favor friends of mine, I will go after friendly and players I think will stick around to HH. Everyone can participate.

I'll donate to two players, so that'll be 200 each.

Edit: Oh and if this doesn't get like 10-15 comments within two days I'll cancel the whole thing.

Not related to this:

No, and this means you're in for the win. :P

( Btw Miso, how much money/tickets would you accept for making me a EPIC AWESOME UNBELIEVABLE sig for me? In the same epic shady style as my signature I use now, I'll pay either if I use it or not )

O_O ur not kiding?

No, and this means you're in for the win. :P

MasterYi

Postby rnj » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Well this sounds good :D

I don't know if i have any chance, but for sure there is no chance if i don't participate :)
I created my account about two or three weeks ago, and i was almost daily online. The game is really catchy and for sure i will stick around. I don't know if it will get boring from level 600+ (i'm 147 now).
So..good luck for the other candidates and have fun playing!
rnj

Postby StormNinja » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 pm

cool raffle

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby crujen1 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm

It's free so why not :D
crujen1

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

This sound's cool But My chance's SUX When it come's to raffle's and Lottery And just plain Luck i Just use Good Old fashion sKILL. But maybe Luck will Stop Kicking me and Give me a piece of Vic Story (<----- Victory)
So im in i guess
Last edited by Lu-Bu on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Naruto » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm

I remember when you quit you did share a large portion of what you had with me so I'm grateful for that. :D

(This doesn't count as a post by the way just my appreciating of what you have donated thus far. If I may, may I vote two people who I think would be worthy of such a prize? I have two people in mind that I would like to put forward....)
Naruto

Postby deaconhippy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Im in :D
Last edited by deaconhippy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once you start playin you cant stop playin ;)
deaconhippy

Postby Ameba » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Ca.. Ca.. Can I enter? :oops:

Last edited by Ameba on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby StormNinja » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Naruto wrote:I remember when you quit you did share a large portion of what you had with me so I'm grateful for that. :D

(This doesn't count as a post by the way just my appreciating of what you have donated thus far. If I may, may I vote two people who I think would be worthy of such a prize? I have two people in mind that I would like to put forward....)

...who is it?

Pusheen.com

StormNinja

Postby MasterYi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Naruto wrote:I remember when you quit you did share a large portion of what you had with me so I'm grateful for that. :D

MasterYi

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Sure, why not.

I'd set aside some stuff incase you do come back though.

Also, do your comments count for the 15?
Also, Miso doesn't do sigs or pictures for people as far as I know. Pay or no pay.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Naruto » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm

MasterYi wrote:

Alright great!

The first one is MisoSoup247 or as he is commonly known; Miso.
Miso is one of the longest playing players in the history of Helmet Heroes and even though he has said he would quit twice, (both times being pranks), I am assured that he will continue to play Helmet Heroes for a long time to come as this game is one that he cherishes and we see this through all the drawings and videos he creates. Now as for why he is one of the friendliest players. Those that know Miso or see him around in-game will know that he is a person who will not resort to profanity to deal with even the worst of players. He always maintains a positive and happy outlook with all that he says and on the forums, he is probably the only player I know of that has not insulted or been mean towards other players regardless of what the other player has done. He is always supportive and in my humble opinion he would be one of the candidates for such an award.

The second one that I would like to nominate is Clairvoyant. Clairvoyant is one of the silent, noble warriors of Helmet Heroes. He works tirelessly grinding day after day, increasing his pet's level as well as his own and I have a gut feeling that he'll stick around for quite a long time. He is one of the players that while not as high leveled as the top 5 yet, he is nonetheless one of the higher elites Level 400+. At this level range, he can still have a lot of space for progression as when more and more tougher monsters come through, he will need to both increases his stats and level to meet those new challenges head on and I know that he will. In regards to friendliness, Clairvoyant is not as expressive as Miso but that does not mean that he is not as equally friendly. Clairvoyant helped me out when I was still a noob, (along time ago, he lent me 4,000,000 so that I could buy 60% resale) This may not seem like much in present Helmet Hero terms but considering that I was pretty much a total stranger to him, he was willing to help me out without hesitation and I feel that he should be acknowledged for the help that he provides, not only to me but to other players as well. Personally, whenever, I talk to Clairvoyant, he has always been friendly and like Miso, does not resort to profanity or insults to deter beggars and spammers.
Naruto

Postby mohawk » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm

I vote for miso.
mohawk

Postby Seta » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Miso should win even if he doesn't post here, i think most of us feel this way.
Seta

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:47 pm

MasterYi already gave me 200 tickets last week so I'm not posting this with intentions of getting donations, I am posting here to tell MasterYi that I sadly do not make signatures for people. (Though who knows, maybe in the future I will make a raffle thing again)
MisoSoup247

Postby StormNinja » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:50 pm

so awesome of you miso XDDDDDDDD but guys i recently putted up a new helm at suggestion if ur intrested

Pusheen.com

StormNinja

Postby Drewness » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Ameba wrote:Ca.. Ca.. Can I enter? :oops:

I'm just quoting this because it's Ameba. Love you bro!!! :D
Code: Select all
  ___  ___ _____      ___  _ ___ ___ ___
 |   \| _ \ __\ \    / / \| | __/ __/ __|
 | |) |   / _| \ \/\/ /| .` | _|\__ \__ \
 |___/|_|_\___| \_/\_/ |_|\_|___|___/___/
Drewness

Postby Kitten » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Meow! I love free things! <3 =^-^=
Kitten

Postby fallenangel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:MasterYi already gave me 200 tickets last week so I'm not posting this with intentions of getting donations, I am posting here to tell MasterYi that I sadly do not make signatures for people. (Though who knows, maybe in the future I will make a raffle thing again)

u still didnt make me the signature that i asked u to make for me on april 14 and u said u would make it

and can i enter?

i sure hope i get some tickets becuz grinding to get enough money (about 1m) to buy tickets for points reset (or area teleport whichever i decide is better) is getting boring
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby belding » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:43 pm

I am not entering. I have pretty much everything from the payvault that I want.

I just wanted to say it is cool and generous of you to do this. Naruto's suggestions are both really good, I would vote for both of them too.

If you are as insanely lucky as me you could one day get an original Misho signature like mine. ;)
belding

Postby Caefer » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 pm

I have a new and better chance at his wealth bwahahahahahaaaa :lol: :twisted: 8-)
Caefer

Postby MajesticOne » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm in for Helmet Heroes
I really need that teleporter
Last edited by MajesticOne on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MajesticOne

Postby MasterYi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:37 pm

It hasn't ended yet. Maybe it will end in five mins, maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

MasterYi

Next

Return to General