Is using AutoCliker is bannedable?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Is using AutoCliker is bannedable?

Postby MISO_SOUP_47 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:26 pm

Yes it is bannable. if your going to say you just afking and killing monster? NO it's not natural because AFKing is different than botting the different between is.

afk just you not doing anything but your pet doing the attacking and collecting money, but about Botting is kinda like you using some programs to kill the monster .

P.S (Sorry for the circular reasoning I just don't have enough details to explain #HelmetHeroesForever and #WeSayNi
┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Floor Gang OUH
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘
MISO_SOUP_47

Re: Is using AutoCliker is bannedable?

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:34 pm

dont say nigger :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
WhoAmI24

Postby MISO_SOUP_47 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:00 pm

WhoAmI24 wrote:dont say nigger :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am not, Its just the Name of my guild
┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Floor Gang OUH
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘
MISO_SOUP_47

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:10 am

No its not bannable because there are no authoritive figures in the game who will catch you out on it, apart from possibly Jarsu who is single handedly keeping this game alive
Mariofan1

Postby JoeWarrior » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:35 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:No its not bannable because there are no authoritive figures in the game who will catch you out on it, apart from possibly Jarsu who is single handedly keeping this game alive

hello the only sensible person in the community, how is your day?
(signature goes here)
JoeWarrior

Postby IamTroopas » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:57 pm

JoeWarrior wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:No its not bannable because there are no authoritive figures in the game who will catch you out on it, apart from possibly Jarsu who is single handedly keeping this game alive

hello the only sensible person in the community, how is your day?

I don't want to offend anyone (especially mario lot of respect for him) But he's became less sensible you can see it in his forum posts. I think Eden despite being hated on for no reason is more respectable than anyone rn.
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:34 pm

IamTroopas wrote:I don't want to offend anyone (especially mario lot of respect for him) But he's became less sensible you can see it in his forum posts. I think Eden despite being hated on for no reason is more respectable than anyone rn.

There is no reason to care anymore considering the creator of this game also doesn't care and hasn't cared for the past 3 years. Easier to just fuck around than take it seriously like I did before

JoeWarrior wrote:hello the only sensible person in the community, how is your day?

i am epic
Mariofan1

Return to General