Congratulations to all of players.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Shubhank » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, guys congratulations to all of us. We got successful in reducing the ticket price which is about to reach 50k each. Now by our hard work, we bring it till 25k each. its nothing just our hard work.

One thing i also want to clear is that a one request to all of you.

* Please never buy tickets more than 25k each from anyone.

If u stop buying tickets more than 25k each, ticket price is going to reduce more. maybe till 15k each.. By which everyone can buy tickets. So only i request you this.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Congratulations to all of us again
- Shubhank
Image
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
User avatar
Shubhank
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am
Location: gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, 474006

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Caefer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Good for you bad for robby, ticket sellers will stop paying for tickets if they cant get enough money from them. Hence reducing robby's profit margins, i say we all work together to raise ticket price to a reasonable middleground i think between 30-40k, 35k? Then everyone wins.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Seta » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Caefer wrote:Good for you bad for robby, ticket sellers will stop paying for tickets if they cant get enough money from them. Hence reducing robby's profit margins, i say we all work together to raise ticket price to a reasonable middleground i think between 30-40k, 35k? Then everyone wins.

agreed

i have bought tickets with real money in the past, but i feel reluctant to do so again if they can be gotten so easily .
Image
User avatar
Seta
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby SlapThatChicken » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:22 pm

If the price is cheaper, it usually generally cause the tickets may not have been selling when they bought them to sell to other players so probably has a large stock that didn't get sold which lead to price decreasing?

Well 25k per ticket is still not THAT bad... better than spending a huge amount of tickets on the payvault's in game money option by far. the best option would only give 500k for 400 tickets... when selling all 400 tickets for 25k each would net 10 million.

It up to the community though, what they think is the fair price for them, after all there is still people that believe they was only worth 10k-15k each.
SlapThatChicken
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Shubhank » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:26 pm

true.. Think we must lock price on 20-25k each
Image
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
User avatar
Shubhank
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am
Location: gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, 474006

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby SmilingFear » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:35 pm

10k per ticket is already 8x more than the best payvault offer. I honestly think anything over 10~15k is absurd. While I do see the benefits of having higher priced tickets, it also creates a "pay to win" dynamic that I just can't agree with. The fact that tickets were worth 40k at one point is the very same reason we've had such an influx in lower level elites. People below level 200 see that they can drop 50 buckets into the game and as a result outdamage people that are double their level. Yeah, high ticket prices are legit if you're against actually having to work in a game to achieve in game results.
Image
User avatar
SmilingFear
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby SlapThatChicken » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Well least I haven't seen any of those "whales" yet, they can buy out the game if they wanted to, when those guys come, be prepare for nonsense stats like 30k magic at lv170 if the game gets big enough to have those kind of people.
SlapThatChicken
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:12 pm

I hope the whales are the OP goo cubes of the sea... Worse than reps.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Rvil » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 am

Hmm sounds like a trade sanction .
Rvil
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Shubhank » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 am

but according to me, 25k is good price
Image
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
User avatar
Shubhank
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am
Location: gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, 474006

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:09 am

Max 30k
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby YinFO » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:35 am

Shubhank wrote:Hello, guys congratulations to all of us. We got successful in reducing the ticket price which is about to reach 50k each. Now by our hard work, we bring it till 25k each. its nothing just our hard work.

One thing i also want to clear is that a one request to all of you.

* Please never buy tickets more than 25k each from anyone.

If u stop buying tickets more than 25k each, ticket price is going to reduce more. maybe till 15k each.. By which everyone can buy tickets. So only i request you this.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Congratulations to all of us again
- Shubhank


Encouraging a trade sanction and reduction in the price of tickets is damaging to the game's longevity.
I highly disapprove.

Example

Tickets 1k
Everyone has all ability's no funding, game dies.

Tickets 100k
Ability's are actually something to earn as a play for free non supporting player.
game is heavily funded by paying players, financial support for Robby, finance for server's staff.
Nice range for free to play players to trade for tickets. buy at 70k sell for 80k to make some profit.

So how do you feel about your idea to ask people to ruin the game for everyone sir?
Image
YinFO
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby God » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 pm

First of all, if me or coke can make 44m-50m in ONE day grinding, why would people sell tickets for any less than 50k.

That means, that in just one day of grinding, higher level players can buy thousands of tickets.

This will encourage people to just buy tickets with in-game gold and stop purchasing tickets for real life money. This also encourages a dysfunction in the growing process for lower levels, as well as future artificial inflation in the prices of tickets as people will stop purchasing tickets for real life money, and then the price will exponentially rise, this means there will be a wacky market for tickets, instead of a CONSISTENT stable market.

Here's an example, you sell tickets to us for 10k, you're spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars, to just gain 2-3k stat points, when one of us can gain 1000 in stats per DAY of simple grinding monsters.

This hurts Rob's revenue stream, which in turn means less motivation (because more money means more support and it shows your love for the extremely hard work that Rob puts in; take it from a noob programmer like myself), less updates, and less server-side improvements. This, actually, in the long run, hurts the low level players, and most importantly ROB (the game).

This actually doesn't benefit anybody, so, congratulations for doing a terrible job by devaluing ticket prices when with the introduction of two servers should have raised the value of tickets at a rate of 1.45x of the original 50k~ market stability, within 2 weeks of Rob having implemented a dual-server infrastructure.

Here's an example of stocks: a ticket is like a stock, if EVERYONE is selling and dumping stocks for dirt cheap, it will hurt and undermine the company in which stocks you're dumping. Sure it's great for rapid profits, but then you're losing in the long run. The company is Rob, and Rob is the only reason we get to enjoy such an amazing game, if you're undermining Rob (the game), then you're undermining yourself and your enjoyment of this game.


You know who it's benefitting, the people who take up bandwidth on the server and want cheap tickets which means they won't support this free game with real money and it's REAL cost which is not free to host, when if the prices of tickets were to be higher, it would mean they probably would actually spend real life money instead of getting these devalued "worthless" tickets.

Oh, look at the people who are supporting the devaluation of tickets -- people who spend little to NO money on this game, who have a vested interest in low priced tickets. They don't care about helping the game, they simply care about profiting , and in having that mentality in life you will lose more than you win, that's how life and GOD works.

I will say this again, when you look for profits, you don't profit, when you look for love, you profit in more ways than one, a soul is priceless. Rob has the biggest soul of any game dev I've encountered in 16 years of loser-strapped-to-my-chair-15-hours-a-day gaming.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

The text... It's so big...

God wrote:Here's an example, you sell tickets to us for 10k, you're spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars, to just gain 2-3k stat points, when one of us can gain 1000 in stats per DAY of simple grinding monsters.


Whut? Really, repguanas are THAT overpowered to grind?
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby God » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm

itblobboy wrote:The text... It's so big...


Hahaha, I know I wanted to make it as obnoxious as possible.

Also like to add, that my estimate for the prices of tickets based on dual-server implementation was aproximmately the same as YinFOs, the prices of tickets should be 70k~, based upon the new monster coming out as well which will drop better drops and more room for people to grind as well, which means more money fluctuation.

Directed to SmilingFear-

Also, everything in life is pay to play, be it "Pay time to play", "Pay time to be in a relationship", or "Pay money, which cost you time anyways, to win"

(keep in mind I've paid 60 bucks for plenty of games I've played 1% of the time I've played Helmet Heroes)

If you're playing a competitive sport, you're PAYING to win, be it in amazing coaches, be it in amazing equipment, lack of needing to work at your job which equals more time spent improving your skills. Everything in life is pay to play or pay to win. Every video game. It has nothing to do with levels, if you've played any video game, it has nothing to do with levels, rather what you do with those levels and the amount of efficiency of those levels. Also money and market plays a huge roll in power.

Money is power, in any game, whoever has the best gear and most money (especially real life money to buy gear, take Diablo 2 with people spending 50,000 USD on ONE axe, or Diablo 3 people buying one spear for 30,000 Euro), you know the funniest part, in Diablo 2 it was a FREE to play server, and they GAVE up on the game because people were selling these axes for 50,000 USD and the game devs were making 0 of it, because they didn't implement an auction house. See, yet again, they gave up on that amazing game, because they were making no money, wouldn't you? Now we see WoW and Diablo 3, the game DEVs make money, there are easier and better systems to trade, the players are happy, there are more updates, and everything WORKS better.

Moral of the story, everything in life is pay to win and pay to play, it depends what you mean about that, if we're talking about PvP, this game is certainly not pay to win, if you're talking about stats, why do you care about someone else's stats, if they're willing to support the game, you should THANK them and THANK Rob for accepting these donations from people to make the game a better place.

Also, in reality, this game is not pay to win in ANY sense, look at Coke, he's a winner without having to pay to win, but that requires a lot of work. You know what else requires a lot of work? Dealing with a jerk boss and having to stress about bills AND being able to support this game which was just given to you for free, right? So if people are paying to win, they deserve it just as much as anybody.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby SmilingFear » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:22 pm

I made the mistake of focusing on the community instead of robby, here's a quick edit that eliminates the middleman. :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
SmilingFear
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Seta » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 pm

itblobboy wrote:The text... It's so big...

God wrote:Here's an example, you sell tickets to us for 10k, you're spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars, to just gain 2-3k stat points, when one of us can gain 1000 in stats per DAY of simple grinding monsters.


Whut? Really, repguanas are THAT overpowered to grind?

i think this is part of the reason the 1% thread was made

i also think it has to do with their drop rates from pets and other factors, Repguanna loot is awesome but it should be
Last edited by Seta on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Seta
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby God » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 pm

SmilingFear wrote:I made the mistake of focusing on the community instead of robby, here's a quick edit that eliminates the middleman. :lol:
Image


You're in somebody's house saying "I'm respecting the people who are at this party trashing this person's house, not the person who gave his timr , his money, and the resources for us to be here in the first place"

Next time you go to someone's house as a guest, don't bring anything, and tell them what THEY should do for you.

You know, if people wanted an awesome party, they would pitch in and there would be more for all. Avarice is the root of all evil.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Shubhank » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Oh.. now i understand why high price is recommended... i suggest 30-35k each
Image
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
User avatar
Shubhank
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am
Location: gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, 474006

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Like I said, when the fluctuation ends with the low dip it should be 30k...

Although if the fluctuation lasts an aweful long while like the high price tickets, inflation might ram it up to 35k.

I am just praying they don't skyrocket when the new best monster comes into play.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Shubhank » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Me too
Image
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
User avatar
Shubhank
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am
Location: gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, 474006

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby God » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 pm

This is the main reason why the US economy collapsed in 2008, everyone got amazing rates (low ticket price), then everyone bought houses (payvault items), then the entire economy collapsed due to nobody being able to pay back their debts (supporting the game). Basically, everyone will lose EVEN more if they get greedy, think about it. The economy collapsed and everyone also lost their houses.

If support for this game stops, everyone will lose their accounts because there will be no helmet heroes. You have to bring food to the party, too.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby Dosko » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 pm

God wrote:This is the main reason why the US economy collapsed in 2008, everyone got amazing rates (low ticket price), then everyone bought houses (payvault items), then the entire economy collapsed due to nobody being able to pay back their debts (supporting the game). Basically, everyone will lose EVEN more if they get greedy, think about it. The economy collapsed and everyone also lost their houses.

If support for this game stops, everyone will lose their accounts because there will be no helmet heroes. You have to bring food to the party, too.


That's got to be the crappiest analogy I've ever heard.

Not that you're wrong about Robby needing player support. Your analogy just sucks. But we as players definitely have to either support the game somehow, or Robby will be forced to sell out to Google Ads probably. Pretty soon we'll all see:

HELMET HEROES, NOW BROUGHT TO YOU BY TAMPAX

every single time you log in to play. And possibly at twenty or ten minute intervals during gameplay.

As far as ticket prices go, most people I know who are +LV 300 have already purchased all the Payvault options. If Robby wants tickets to continue to be in demand, he needs to install a desired and DISPOSABLE Payvault option. So far the only options that exist are Gold>>>Cash, Spawn Eggs, Bullhorns, and Stat Reset (The first two suck in my opinion, the third one is slightly too cheap, and a player only needs to reset their stats so many times). Maybe he can create a Mini-Game type thing (like the Fishing and/or Mining that's coming up), and offer Payvault advantages or rewards related to those things that are disposable for the players. If not, there's no point to tickets, and prices will PLUMMET.
Image
User avatar
Dosko
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm
Location: California, USA

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:05 am

listen people... you dont need t worry
the prices of the tickets increaseeeeeeeeeee and now the bubble bursting like the hitec in the 2000 years..
but dont worry likke economy the prices willincrease one more time and decrease etc...
anyway god.. you said that people stop buying that... its not true cause now more people are able to buy tickets so more people want and that can the tickets price increase.. and still.. i seee million people selling tickets now.. so people continue buy in real money..
i see more machines in mushroom that selling tickets.. and the famous elfrance sell tickets in 850k each but still most of the people also increase the price lower the 30k
i see eggs every corner.. which mean that people buy tickets still... and running the economy if the game and the economy of robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
so its ok god dont worry
when people stop buying the price will increase so its ok
and the price decrease now cause its was increase so a lot of people buy this in reall money.. so now its ballance
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Congratulations to all of players.

Postby God » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Dosko wrote:
God wrote:This is the main reason why the US economy collapsed in 2008, everyone got amazing rates (low ticket price), then everyone bought houses (payvault items), then the entire economy collapsed due to nobody being able to pay back their debts (supporting the game). Basically, everyone will lose EVEN more if they get greedy, think about it. The economy collapsed and everyone also lost their houses.

If support for this game stops, everyone will lose their accounts because there will be no helmet heroes. You have to bring food to the party, too.


That's got to be the crappiest analogy I've ever heard.

Not that you're wrong about Robby needing player support. Your analogy just sucks. But we as players definitely have to either support the game somehow, or Robby will be forced to sell out to Google Ads probably. Pretty soon we'll all see:

HELMET HEROES, NOW BROUGHT TO YOU BY TAMPAX

every single time you log in to play. And possibly at twenty or ten minute intervals during gameplay.

As far as ticket prices go, most people I know who are +LV 300 have already purchased all the Payvault options. If Robby wants tickets to continue to be in demand, he needs to install a desired and DISPOSABLE Payvault option. So far the only options that exist are Gold>>>Cash, Spawn Eggs, Bullhorns, and Stat Reset (The first two suck in my opinion, the third one is slightly too cheap, and a player only needs to reset their stats so many times). Maybe he can create a Mini-Game type thing (like the Fishing and/or Mining that's coming up), and offer Payvault advantages or rewards related to those things that are disposable for the players. If not, there's no point to tickets, and prices will PLUMMET.



Actually, my analogy is perfect, if you're playing this game for free, and not paying your debts as this game costs MONEY to host, then you're taking up bandwidth and causing a burden on the game. Please tell me what's wrong with my example, lmao. :lol:

And bullhorns are incredibly useful as well as spawn-balls.

Don't make statements unless you actually understand the game, you are not certified to make statements when you play this game once every blue moon.

And I know of people who've reset their stats 25 + times, many people, so your inexperienced theory of "only so many times" is also fallacious.

Also, yet again, even if he adds adsense into the game, he would do that as a last resort, and lack of player support would mean slower game support and less potential of greater and better servers. The point isn't that the game is going to shut-down, the point is the more people support the game, the better the gaming experience changes for everyone as a whole.

It's your DUTY to support the game and pay for the servers if you're playing a free-to-play game, if not, you're just being a free-loader, technically. Imagine going into somebody's house and having them invite you over, and you eat their food and don't bring your own, that's a wrong move. Or imagine your family and mother raising you and taking care of you your entire life, but when she gets old and sickly you turn your back on her, or refuse to help her when you are old enough to be on your own two feet. Really think about karma and how it affects your life -- If you give more than you take in every sense of life, God will give you more than you expect. It's strange how when you do good things BETTER things come to you. Don't think Rob can just do this all by himself and you can take up bandwidth and complain about how Rob's not doing a good job with this game, you're wrong in this sense.

I do enjoy your ideas of mini-games, that's an interesting concept.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests