For those of you saying Robby abandoned Helmet Heroes...

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

For those of you saying Robby abandoned Helmet Heroes...

Postby LordArcarath » Tue May 05, 2020 1:24 am

No, he didn't!

I emailed him a few days ago informing him about a forum bug, he replied around the next day! He even fixed the forum bug. I even emailed him about a server bug issue in HH, that he replied to saying he would look into the matter and fix it soon.

Take that!

P.S. - The things he probably worries about the most are the people spamming the forums saying 'uNbaN mE', I know people get banned sometimes accidentally, but there's no moderator to check if the ban was valid or not! Not to mention the dupers and scammers...
IGN: LordArcarath
Stop begging, start earning!
LordArcarath

Re: For those of you saying Robby abandoned Helmet Heroes...

Postby ernestorutajr » Tue May 05, 2020 1:36 am

can i ask question sir? what is the yahoo or gmail of sir robby i have a problem and i dont know hot to fix it cuz i dont have his email
ernestorutajr

Postby LordArcarath » Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 am

His email is robby@helmetgames.com, PLEASE DO NOT SPAM HIS EMAIL!
LordArcarath

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue May 05, 2020 8:37 am

Just because he responded to your email about a forum thing doesnt mean he didn't abandoned hh. No updates since Oct of 2017. A lot of bugs that get reported left untouched. OGs are leaving because of no updates. Robby stopped (abandoned) HH to work on eliatopia. There wont be any knew updates. And most likely not gonna see about making there be a way to still play on browser once flash dies..
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby LordArcarath » Tue May 05, 2020 10:47 am

DarkYveltal wrote:Just because he responded to your email about a forum thing doesnt mean he didn't abandoned hh. No updates since Oct of 2017. A lot of bugs that get reported left untouched. OGs are leaving because of no updates. Robby stopped (abandoned) HH to work on eliatopia. There wont be any knew updates. And most likely not gonna see about making there be a way to still play on browser once flash dies..

Just because he 'abandoned' HH since 2017 doesn't mean that he can't come back! He even fixed the bug that I informed him about. You can do what you want, I'll support HH in it's hard times, and when HH rises once again, I will be there to bask in it's glory...
LordArcarath

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue May 05, 2020 11:54 am

Mate robby himself said he wont be coming back to hh for a while. Forum and game are 2 different things.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby H3R0ES » Tue May 05, 2020 8:21 pm

Robby keeps saying he will work on hh but he never will, Its just facts. He doesn't give two fucks about the players but rather the paychecks
H3R0ES

Return to General