#PleaseRobbyBackToHH A letter to Robby Scherer.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

#PleaseRobbyBackToHH A letter to Robby Scherer.

Postby Wiiss » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 pm

I have something simple to tell you: what do you want?

leave HH in oblivion out of nowhere when thanks to him can you do another? (Eliatopia)

Forget to fix bugs or keep updating the game when you still have more than 5,000 active monthly players?

Do not forget, thanks to HH you eat, that is your only project that generates income, and you know it, everything else you do tends to failure, and it is not because you are stupid but I have already seen and verified it.

Since 2013 I have followed your career as an internet programmer and everything you can achieve with HH is incredible, but unfortunately you have not known how.

maybe few know it, but adobe flash player is about to die in the main browsers later this year, I think that's why robby simply let the game die, slowly of course, because he wants to continue earning income through it.

instead of doing what all the programmers are doing with their flash games (migrate them to some other platform to develop video games, like html5 or unity), they are doing another game, and by the way, I doubt it will turn out, the whole design, the concept and everything is nothing innovative and does not propose anything, I know it is barely in pre-alpha but even so the concept doesn't even look nice.

Why not take the example of games like "habbo" that is already developing its multiplayer online flash game on another platform? (unity), you very well know that HH can become something much bigger.

Sorry if I was hard on this criticism of you Robby Scherer, but here I am saying nothing but truths and things that anyone can see.

stop making a fool of yourself and pay attention to HH, or sell the game to a company for them to take care of.

And so you save the risk of lawsuit by the dozens of users who buy a ticket, when you do not even correct game errors.

Thank you for reading. bye
Last edited by Wiiss on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiiss

Re: A letter to Robby Scherer.

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:21 pm

A letter to you

i ate pee pee poo and cried so now i am sad and will now cry
WhoAmI24

Postby helmetwar » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 pm

[quote="WhoAmI24"]A letter to you

ARE YOU TRYING TO BE EDEN OR SOMETHING? Dude honestly your not helping :|
helmetwar

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:30 pm

helmetwar wrote:
WhoAmI24 wrote:A letter to you

pee pee poo poo i like donkey doo
WhoAmI24

Postby Wiiss » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:30 pm

helmetwar wrote:

yes, he's not helping. i hate the kind of people like he.
Wiiss

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:31 pm

Wiiss wrote:
helmetwar wrote:

yes, he's not helping. i hate the kind of people like he.

i hate people too lol
WhoAmI24

Postby Wiiss » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:33 pm

[/quote]

yes, he's not helping. i hate the kind of people like he.[/quote]

i hate people too lol[/quote]

Please talk about the post, THANKS.
Wiiss

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Wiiss wrote:Please talk about the post, THANKS.

please learn how to quote
WhoAmI24

Postby Wiiss » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:49 pm

WhoAmI24 wrote:

what us your fuck problem man
Wiiss

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Wiiss wrote:
WhoAmI24 wrote:

coke said hi to me and i got scared and he banded me
WhoAmI24

Postby helmetwar » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Wiiss wrote:
WhoAmI24 wrote:

dude don't pay attention to that jerk he is acting like a kid :roll:
helmetwar

Postby Y4kultt » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:09 pm

i hope robby will read this
Y4kultt

Postby Wiiss » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:08 am

Y4kultt wrote:i hope robby will read this

Me too bro.
Wiiss

Postby Tami#2261 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:21 am

TOPIC CLOSED FOR NO REASON CYA :lol:
Code: Select all
@bot.command(name="ban")
async def _ban(ctx, member : discord.Member, *, reason:str):
      await member.ban()
      await ctx.send(f"{member.name} got banned by {ctx.author.mention} for {reason}")
      print('u nub")
Tami#2261

Postby wth » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:50 am

Yeah, sir Robby should focus more on this game or should sell it to a company that is capable of handling MMO RPG like this. It is a total waste if this game is to die. Of all the games I had played before, this game is one of the best. This game has a lot of potentials. The first time I played this game was around 2013 to 2014, and since then, I've been playing the game. I was able to purchase in-game money, tickets, pets and a lot more because I'm totally interested in it. I hope this letter will reach you, sir.
PM me in game IGN: way_to_hell
Hi to "The Deathless Reborn"
Spoiler: show
wth

Postby Wiiss » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:13 am

wth wrote:Yeah, sir Robby should focus more on this game or should sell it to a company that is capable of handling MMO RPG like this. It is a total waste if this game is to die. Of all the games I had played before, this game is one of the best. This game has a lot of potentials. The first time I played this game was around 2013 to 2014, and since then, I've been playing the game. I was able to purchase in-game money, tickets, pets and a lot more because I'm totally interested in it. I hope this letter will reach you, sir.

wow... that touch my hearth.. me too
Wiiss

Postby Wiiss » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:17 am

come on robby read
Wiiss

Postby Gunbladez12 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:26 am

READ IT ROBBY PLEASE
Gunbladez
Gunbladez12

Postby Wiiss » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Gunbladez12 wrote:READ IT ROBBY PLEASE

comon robby, if you not read this post never die, read now and before delet fuck
Wiiss

Postby WhoAmI24 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:27 pm

:( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: 8-) reead please robby
WhoAmI24

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:31 pm

robby doesnt care about HH, its a means to an end for him to steal money and spend it on development for Eliatopia, which will also fail
Mariofan1

Postby Wiiss » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:05 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:robby doesnt care about HH, its a means to an end for him to steal money and spend it on development for Eliatopia, which will also fail

oh.. shit.. that hurts :oops: :cry:
Wiiss

Re: #PleaseRobbyBackToHH A letter to Robby Scherer.

Postby Wiiss » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:44 am

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP
Wiiss

Postby Smilezz » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:23 am

SMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuck.
Smilezz

Postby WhoAmI24 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:48 am

SMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuckSMH GENERATE INCOME MY ASS DUDE WHAT MADE U THINK THAT ROBBY IS Generating income from the game? Are mad or something? People from Philippines are doing their own trade outside of the game which is buying tix to someone else instead of directly buying in payVault and you’re saying he’s generating money? Nahhhh that’s mind fuck
WhoAmI24

Next

Return to General