Banned?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Banned?

Postby NotAnotherRando » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm

Recently I have bought tickets on one of my accounts and I have used and sold them but recently I have been banned and I am currently confused why. The ban doesn't say why I have been banned which I will show in a screenshot (I will also show a screenshot of the purchase) and I don't know what is going on currently

https://prnt.sc/rncrj7
https://prnt.sc/rncsny
NotAnotherRando

Re: Banned?

Postby xxjarsuzz » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:24 pm

NotAnotherRando wrote:Recently I have bought tickets on one of my accounts and I have used and sold them but recently I have been banned and I am currently confused why. The ban doesn't say why I have been banned which I will show in a screenshot (I will also show a screenshot of the purchase) and I don't know what is going on currently

One day ban, just wait.
It has nothing to do with the tickets.
That usually happens if you try to login too many times too quickly. (or dupe sign on)
Always wait 6 minutes before the next login attempt if you get disconnnected and/or bugged online = no unnecessary ban[ana]s.
IGN: Jarsu
xxjarsuzz

Postby NotAnotherRando » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:55 pm

oh ok thank you very much a I have multiple accounts so I tend to relog a lot thank you for the tip!
NotAnotherRando

Postby Pansit » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:29 pm

But how to unlock it, i need to know because my account got phlocked access i just open it many times and i dont know that we need to wait 6m before to open it again
Help me unlock my account

IgN: PaNsIt_HoT_DoG

Also i got another account that was open 3 years ago
IGN: Mellion
2nd_angelMBG123

Thx
Last edited by Pansit on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansit

Postby Eden » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:37 pm

Pansit wrote:But how to unlock it, i need to know because my account got phlocked access i just open it many times and i dont know that we need to wait 6m before to open it again
Help me unlock my account

IgN: PaNsIt_HoT_DoG

Also i got another account that was open 2 years ago
IGN: Mellion
2nd_angelMBG123

Thx

Ph lock is a perm ban only Robby can unbann you.
Eden

Return to General