Robby, you're awesome.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Robby, you're awesome.

Postby Naruto » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:27 pm

This is one of the many reasons why you're awesome. I've only just realised you can set a minimum level requirement for players trying to apply to your guild. :D

This will definitely help filter out the gold digging low levels that want to join because of 3X Guild Money bonus.

(Fellow Guild Leaders, you can set the level requirement in the guild description edit. You all probably know this by now but I'm a bit slow and I only just figured it out today.)
Naruto

Re: Robby, you're awesome.

Postby tabofabo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm

WOW :P
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
tabofabo

Postby crujen1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Wait, Legendary has 3x gold now? I should probably apply, I mean... not that that is the reason I'm joining... ;)
crujen1

Postby Caefer » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Naruto wrote:This is one of the many reasons why you're awesome. I've only just realised you can set a minimum level requirement for players trying to apply to your guild. :D

This will definitely help filter out the gold digging low levels that want to join because of 3X Guild Money bonus.

(Fellow Guild Leaders, you can set the level requirement in the guild description edit. You all probably know this by now but I'm a bit slow and I only just figured it out today.)

i love robby, he added this at request. He responds so fast to the player community it's really quite amazing. Best dev I've ever had the privilege to know.
Caefer

Postby Dosko » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:21 am

Caefer wrote:i love robby, he added this at request. He responds so fast to the player community it's really quite amazing. Best dev I've ever had the privilege to know.

He's also very willing to share development information with me via email to help keep info on the Wiki relevant as possible. You don't get that kind of response from the devs of other online RPG's out there.

You're a total boss, Robby Scherer.
Dosko

Postby Rvil » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Not many game developers even bother to look at the players' requests so Robby is good keep up the good work !
Rvil

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:52 pm

THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU ROBBY

ImageImage
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby MasterYi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:13 pm

We love robby! It makes sense though, a brilliant game like this must have a brilliant creator :D
Last edited by MasterYi on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 pm

First time I read the title, I thought it was just a generic statement thread and I was ready to express my full support :lol:

Since that's the path we're on now, robby, you're fantastic. ;)
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Return to General