I'm going to make some issues clear here.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: I'm going to make some issues clear here.

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Let's put it this way, what reason does NSN have to lie about any of this?

As Yinfo said, it's not a big deal, he was just using this as an example anyways, what's the worst that could happen? Somebody worshiped by hundreds of other players (kakai) loses a couple hundred K?

Now, this is the first NSN V. Kakai thing I've seen so it's not an on running war of slander so that's not a valid reason.

If he was, and this is a long shot, trying to get Kakai kicked from Dunamis, it wouldn't matter much anyways or even work, I'm quite sure NSN is much smarter than that anyways.

He's poor? No I don't think he's so desperate for cash that he'd need to resort to loot stealing/following people around. And even so there would be no reason to "lie" about it.

from what we can see Kakai acknowledges what NSN said about inventory management and says that it's still his fault even though her inventory was full.

Now, here is how we can settle this.

NSN, Take a screenshot of your loot stealing skill, if it is at 0 then NSN would not be an effective loot stealer and this whole idea that he is/was following kakai and purposely loot stealing is not true.

If it is anything above 50% or so, not familiar with how high the skill goes, so I'd say that's reasonable point to say he might have done it but even at that he still might not have done that.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby NSN » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Well I was off but just to show you, I hardly use my skill points since all of my skills are nearly maxed.

That was the whole conversation, minus the 2 sentences blocked off by shout outs.

I am a very effective loot stealer as you can tell. I have no reason to steal loot. Ill screen shot my atm just to prove my point. I don't care for items, all I ask is for other players to be polite and respectful. I would have gave the item back if kakai would have asked nicely.
Attachments
loot.png
loot.png (12.28 KiB) Viewed 885 times
NSN

Postby Dosko » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:48 pm

YinFO wrote:Everyone let me give you some advice, there are not really in game moderators yet. Forget all of this happened.. seriously its just a game. the loot is not as important as friendships and feelings. You are all your own here you all have responsibility.
there is no-one to monitor you or to guide you or to remind you of what is sensible and what isn't.

Lets not make issues over small things like this. we should try to value the other living human being person more than the loot. Every-time we can do a good thing like ignore something move away, or just take a break from the game and not stress over any politics we can be very proud of our selves it's not always easy. Sometimes we all snap. But no-one enjoys a game where we have enemy's. Let's remember the community spirit. can I ask everyone to try to forgive someone that has annoyed you in the game recently or in real life.

Thanks for reading.

After revisiting this thread, I think YinFO's the only one of any of us mature enough to see the ramifications of all of this squabbling.

Let's think about it, guys. This all started over some loot, and has turned into some mean-spirited personal attacks via the forums.

So far, from what I can tell, there's only about 800 or so regularly active players in the game. This is far from an MMORPG. It's barely an MORPG. One of the fantastic things about this game is the small, closely knit population. We pretty much all know each other. Helmet Heroes isn't like Runescape or WoW where if you piss off a few players, there's another hundred thousand for you to make friends with. If you piss off a few players here, you've effectively limited a significant portion of the population that you can no longer communicate with. At the same time, the sense of community also has the potential to be much stronger because there aren't hundreds of thousands of people to keep track of. Hell, the most amount of players that are on at any given time amount to less than 500.

I try my best to be nice to everyone I meet in Helmet Heroes. Even if they steal my loot, even if they're begging me for free stuff, even if they're fiercely competing with me for kills, and even if they're outright jerks to me at first. One of my best friends on here was a jerk to me at first, but because I reached out and was nice in spite of it, we're still friends.

Let's all please be civil with one another. Piss enough people off over petty things like this, and soon nobody will want to talk to anybody.

Thank you, YinFO, for being sensible enough to see this, even when I myself wasn't at first.
Dosko

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 am

YinFO wrote:But no-one enjoys a game where we have enemy's. Let's remember the community spirit.

Dosko wrote:If you piss off a few players here, you've effectively limited a significant portion of the population that you can no longer communicate with

Don't get me wrong, you guys have the right idea, but these aren't truths... They're in the same direction as truths, but greatly exaggerated. There are tons of cool people on Helmet Heroes, and more than plenty of them share the same nice-guy attitude towards loot stealing and most other controversial issues concerning jerks vs it's allowed.

Of course, there is always community ettiquite (or, if you prefer, spirit) like YinFO said which should be regarded for even strangers.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby NSN » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 am

I'm sensible and respectful to all players. I'm friendly and talkative.

That's all I ask for in return. Oh, this wasn't an argument. I was just putting this out there for everyone to see. Loot stealing/kill stealing isn't a problem. It's the players the pester you over it. Which this is the first time kakai has done it to me so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. The lying isn't really acceptable though. Kind of steams my carrots when I think about it.

I'm just ranting now.....so everyone can continue.
NSN

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 am

NSN wrote:Kind of steams my carrots when I think about it.

I can see why that's a serious problem. I personally prefer my carrots uncooked and fresh, crisp. Not mushy.

I relate to your problems :cry:

Anyways, yeah, loot stealing is for the other players to determine how they feel about it and let us determine the negative impact on others among us.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby BHAEN » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:16 am

NSN wrote:No. My version ,which is screen shot, is what actually happened.

I picked up them item, she/he said "that's not yours so why did you pick it up" and continued with this. Pestering is what I'd go with here.

Please guys, give your opinions on weather I'm in the clear or not. I know I'm right in this situation and that's all that really matters. This was just for laughs.

As for asking nicely..... No. Calling me an idiot and telling BHAEN to keep me from getting kills isn't exactly what I call nice. Also following? I stay on server 1 and only server 1. The only place I went to yesterday was Vipers shop, PVP, The sanctum, and trading district. I don't think I could "steal loot" in any of those places.
After kakai and BHAENE left it was only Character who was in the sanctum with me.

Venom is one player who can verify this. So continue with the story of me following you. I may just change my forum name to Sherlock Holmes while I'm at it. I don't cause trouble, I don't argue, and I don't loot steal. However, I have no problem making petty arguments like this public. I've covered this topic with Rob before.

are you saying you are only in server 1 ? so why i saw you in repguana sanction in server 2 in that time ? and why you go there ? its means that you want trouble .. i told kakai to ignore what happen and leave you alone in sever 1 then go to sever 2 to stop this issue but what you did ? you follow her in server 2 then you'r saying you did't go there. ohh.. comon man tell the truth im there and watching you. :evil:
BHAEN

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 am

I can't help but feel BHAEN/kakai are telling lies just to cover themselves up from something else
Mariofan1

Postby Shubhank » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:32 am

NSN, its a rude attitude, If iu pick someone's item u must return him cuz its of his/ her hard work
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
Shubhank

Postby derrick » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:22 pm

I undestand kakai on how she reacted. Well nsn if youre friendly then you should'nt took kakai's loots. You should give it back to her. I know kakai she is nice and friendly. Before I've been cursed many times by some players yah it really hurts, but i understand them and just say sorry to them and give back all their loots. They worked hard for it, grinding is not easy specially if you havent got enough sleep. It so nice to have more friends here. So stop the war.
derrick

Postby lastmage » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 am

M668 wrote:
MasterYi wrote:

Your guildmate's (lastmage) friend (KoreanSkangaroo) 'steals a lot.

-_-
so what about it?

what if im a friend of a Kills Stealer?
[ as far as i know he didnt max his Loot Steal Skill, so i barely go to Kill Stealing ]

BTW ill go with NSN
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:57 am

Why don't we throw a poll up and just kind of settle this so we can lock the topic and be done with it?
SOUL_SLAYER

Previous

Return to General