Page 1 of 1

Help me!I need refund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 am
by sameeth123
I got hacked and lost my beloved pets, helipack and tons of other items by a school friend. I have some proofs that I used to have all these items. So plzz help me to get a refund

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 pm
by sameeth123
Here are the proofs

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:40 pm
by coke_na_rc
You wont get hacked if you are careful enough. No refund will be made sorry

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:42 pm
by sameeth123
All my items are dropped ane my pets are released. Who drops helipack other than enemies who hack my account. Srsly I stopped talking with the person since 2 months.as there are moderators I still have some hopes in getting a refund.so help me.

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:44 pm
by sameeth123
coke_na_rc wrote:You wont get hacked if you are careful enough. No refund will be made sorry

Thanks for looking in.but atleast a helipack for me is good .please.the hacker is very clever.he came to my house .I unfortunately kept remember me for my account. He dropped every thing. Plz look in to the matter again

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:30 pm
by Boozy
You should of started the thread asking for help and explaining your situation instead of jumping straight for a refund.

Everybody is responsible for the security of their own accounts. Which means this is technically your fault. It happens, but its never a refund situation and its irresponsible for you to expect a refund for your mistake.

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:08 pm
by prestone
I dont know if you can do anything about this but a while back i emailed your old email and i guess you did not get it so il tell you on this one. A while back i bought 100,000 game money for 100 tickets on accident and double jump and plus one active pet and i would greatly apruciate if you would refund those by taking away double jump, plus one active pet, and 100,000 game money and giving back all the tickets i spent. Sorry for your time

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:37 pm
by DarkYveltal
Sir i accidentally ...i mean a hacker dropped my special stick. Gib jet heli ewings bf wings please. The stickbwas special. ;-;


Spoiler: show
If no one can tell this is sarcasm.

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:33 am
by sameeth123
DarkYveltal wrote:Sir i accidentally ...i mean a hacker dropped my special stick. Gib jet heli ewings bf wings please. The stickbwas special. ;-;


Spoiler: show
If no one can tell this is sarcasm.

What do you mean, I lost Helipack and am asking for helipack. You are very very intelligent and clever!
Spoiler: show
even this is sarcasm

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 am
by DarkYveltal
Lol basically what im saying is that you wont get a heli. If this was true amd a hacker really came to your house shouldve youve called the authorities? Cause thats breaking into someones home if im correct. Or this is all a lie and you dropped it picked it up on an alt and are now begging for another one which youll nvr get.

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:05 am
by ScorpionMCX
Go beat him up irl :roll:

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 am
by sameeth123
DarkYveltal wrote:Lol basically what im saying is that you wont get a heli. If this was true amd a hacker really came to your house shouldve youve called the authorities? Cause thats breaking into someones home if im correct. Or this is all a lie and you dropped it picked it up on an alt and are now begging for another one which youll nvr get.


He happens to be my classmate and he just visited my house.(I mentioned it in this thread at the beggining). According to you if your classmates come to your house you call the Authorities!!!. Actually invited him to my house!he dropped the Helipack when i was with my other mates.I didnot know that he really dropped until the next day.I asked him why did he do it?He says its for fun!So i stopped talking with him for so long(I also mentioned this).Technically it is my fault to leave him alone with my laptop I know but i still have hopes in getting refund so I posted this for help

Re: I need refund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:37 am
by sameeth123
Boozy wrote:You should of started the thread asking for help and explaining your situation instead of jumping straight for a refund.

Everybody is responsible for the security of their own accounts. Which means this is technically your fault. It happens, but its never a refund situation and its irresponsible for you to expect a refund for your mistake.

You are right ,This is techically my fault. If you lose your bank card won't the bank block your old card and then replace your old card with a new one with same (almost) amt. of money?? It is completely your fault of lossing your card, but still they help you,wont they?
Same way i am expecting a refund and i promise i will be more carefull if i get one!

Re: Help me!I need refund

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 pm
by NatsuDragneel
Hey man, just stop begging.. Coke already told you the answer.. Anyways I wanna help you, but not with giving you a refund.

Re: Help me!I need refund

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:59 pm
by sameeth123
NatsuDragneel wrote:Hey man, just stop begging.. Coke already told you the answer.. Anyways I wanna help you, but not with giving you a refund.

Like how??

Re: Help me!I need refund

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 pm
by ScorpionMCX
sameeth123 wrote:
NatsuDragneel wrote:Hey man, just stop begging.. Coke already told you the answer.. Anyways I wanna help you, but not with giving you a refund.

Like how??

beet him up!!! if u know him irl!

Re: Help me!I need refund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:46 am
by sameeth123
ScorpionMCX wrote:
sameeth123 wrote:
NatsuDragneel wrote:Hey man, just stop begging.. Coke already told you the answer.. Anyways I wanna help you, but not with giving you a refund.

Like how??

beet him up!!! if u know him irl!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Help me!I need refund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:40 am
by perseusisi
beet him up!!! if u know him irl![/quote]
I know him irl but I've been hacked too so I won't beat him up...especially as I know that he did get hacked.
If you don't know whether it's the truth or not why don't you just shut up. No one asked your opinion.